Football betting!

AVFC

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: Football betting!

Just found this thread. Subscribing now.

This weekend I think I'll be betting:

Villa - West Brom: Home @ 2.10, Over 3.5 @ 3.00

Fulham - Sunderland: Draw @ 3.25, Under 2.5 @ 1.57

Wolves - Birmingham: Draw @ 3.25, Under 2.5 @ 1.66

Also tempted to put a cheeky bet on West Ham against Man City. City haven't won without Tevez, and their away form this season hasn't been great. West Ham, on the other hand have been starting to play better recently and are in desperate need of a win. I might take a gamble and put a small bet on West Ham and Under 2.5 @ 4.00 & 1.72.

I'll be staying away from betting in the big 2 games, and Liverpool away is always one to avoid (unless you fancy a punt against the reds - with with the change in management it's hard to know how Newcastle will react. I'll be staying clear on this occasion).

Europe:

Hamburg – Leverkusen: Away @ 2.8

NAC Breda - FC Utrecht: Home @ 2.5

Getafe – Villarreal: Away @ 2.66

Guest drseanfitz

been using the specials on Boyle sport this week

won a few quid on monday and weds, but a couple of todays seem interesting

Merseyside special - Liverpool & Everton to win @ 11/5

Manchester double - City & United to win @ 7/2

West Brom are huge odds imo to take three points from Villa, take them and Port Vale (11/4 and 6/5 with ladbrokes) to net u a respectable 7/1 double. £10 on that for me and £10 on Hearts (4/7) to beat a horrible Aberdeen side at Tynecastle with Hearts enjoying six wins from seven, the last four of which were 2-0. Another in there with Hearts is Bristol City and Derby to share the spoils as they have in their previous five matches against each other at 11/5. Boro have yet to click for most of this season whilst Cardiff have the chance to take advantage of QPR's defeat to Watford at a tastty 7/5. Put all three in a ten quid accumulator for a return of around £120

These are just my tips in the games, for Racing Fans GET ON MASTER MINDED today.

Was about to place my first ever bet yesterday, via Ladbrokes. Put money on Villa, Mackems, the Dallas Cowboys, and GSP for today's UFC bout against Koscheck, also put some on that accumulator thingy.

Unfortunately though, as I'm now in Canada, because Ladbrokes picks up what area you're in, I can't use my NatWest card, have been told I have to use some site called moneybookers.com to transfer money onto the LB site. Anyone else used this? It looks pretty secure, but I'm abit nervous as it actually asks for your sort-code, can't even remember PayPal asking for my sort-code.

Unfortunately though' date=' as I'm now in Canada, because [i']Ladbrokes[/i] picks up what area you're in, I can't use my NatWest card, have been told I have to use some site called moneybookers.com to transfer money onto the LB site. Anyone else used this? It looks pretty secure, but I'm abit nervous as it actually asks for your sort-code, can't even remember PayPal asking for my sort-code.

MoneyBookers is safe. But if you'd prefer to use PayPal sign up to Paddy Power.

West Brom are huge odds imo to take three points from Villa' date=' take them and Port Vale (11/4 and 6/5 with ladbrokes) to net u a respectable 7/1 double. £10 on that for me and £10 on Hearts (4/7) to beat a horrible Aberdeen side at Tynecastle with Hearts enjoying six wins from seven, the last four of which were 2-0. Another in there with Hearts is Bristol City and Derby to share the spoils as they have in their previous five matches against each other at 11/5. [b']Boro have yet to click for most of this season whilst Cardiff have the chance to take advantage of QPR's defeat to Watford at a tastty 7/5. Put all three in a ten quid accumulator for a return of around £120[/b]

These are just my tips in the games, for Racing Fans GET ON MASTER MINDED today.

That should end as a draw, Middlesbrough are at home - and with Jay Bothroyd out for this game, Cardiff wont be the same side. Can't see Middlesbrough winning it, but it'd be rare for Cardiff to win away without Jay Bothroyd.

Guest drseanfitz

Hope some of you took Master Minded :) Happily im now £100 better off as he roars home in 1st

how much did you have to bet to win £100 on that one? the odds weren't that generous when I looked

Rare it may be but I see Cardiff being too strong for Boro even without Bothroyd.

1-0 Boro, 82' played.

If Jay Bothroyd isn't playing, Cardiff aren't the same team.

- Went off in the play-off final injured in the first half, and Cardiff lost to Blackpool.

- Was suspended for the South-Wales derby, and Cardiff lost at home to Swansea.

- Went off injured for Cardiff at home to Preston, and they were very lucky to knick a point at home to bottom of the league.

- And there now lookin like there heading for a defeat today, and they certainly wont win.

He's so much more influencial to Cardiff's team then Craig Bellamy, Michael Chopra & Peter Whittingham put together.

It'll probably be short odds for him but stick all your money on MON getting the Newcastle job' date='pretty much nailed on for him to get it in all honesty.[/quote']

I think it's fair to say that no one should ever listen to Andy when considering placing a bet.:D:p

What site do people here use when making bets? I have never bet before but I'm considering joning up online as it seems to be a decent way of making money if you play your cards right.:)

1 PSV @ 11/8

Stake: 160.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 220.00

2 Auxerre @ 6/4

Stake: 150.00 Single

Potential Winnings: 225.00

Multiple Bets

1 x 48.25 Doubles

Stake: 48.25

Potential Winnings: 238.23

Couple of in play bets.

Not sure how Auxerre did not win that, couple of great chances.

PSV had like 60% possession and de Graaf had not taken a point off them since 2002!

Oh well, a good day just became a £40 down day :(

Villa - West Brom: Home @ 2.10 WIN' date=' Over 2.5 @ 1.80 [b']WIN[/b]

Fulham - Sunderland: Draw @ 3.25 WIN, Under 2.5 @ 1.57 WIN

Wolves - Birmingham: Draw @ 3.25 LOSS, Under 2.5 @ 1.66 WIN

Also tempted to put a cheeky bet on West Ham against Man City. City haven't won without Tevez, and their away form this season hasn't been great. West Ham, on the other hand have been starting to play better recently and are in desperate need of a win. I might take a gamble and put a small bet on West Ham and Under 2.5 @ 4.00 & 1.72. LOSS LOSS

I'll be staying away from betting in the big 2 games, and Liverpool away is always one to avoid (unless you fancy a punt against the reds - with with the change in management it's hard to know how Newcastle will react. I'll be staying clear on this occasion). Can't believe there are still people betting on Liverpool away from home. I think next time I'll have a cheeky bet against them - then they'll probably win.

Europe:

Hamburg – Leverkusen: Away @ 2.8 WIN

NAC Breda - FC Utrecht: Home @ 2.5 WIN

Getafe – Villarreal: Away @ 2.66 LOSS

All in all a pretty decent weekend. Really annoyed that Villarreal let me down. Getafe down to 9 men and they still couldn't win. I suppose that's fottball for ya.

If Jay Bothroyd isn't playing' date=' Cardiff aren't the same team.

- Went off in the play-off final injured in the first half, and Cardiff lost to Blackpool.

- Was suspended for the South-Wales derby, and Cardiff lost at home to Swansea.

- Went off injured for Cardiff at home to Preston, and they were very lucky to knick a point at home to bottom of the league.

- And there now lookin like there heading for a defeat today, and they certainly wont win.

He's so much more influencial to Cardiff's team then Craig Bellamy, Michael Chopra & Peter Whittingham put together.[/quote']

This is one of the rare times where i actually agree with you lol.. weve become FAR too dependant on him under Dave Jones tbh.

Archived