Football betting!

AVFC

Re: Football betting!

wow that PSG game was mental! Put £20 ON PSG to score four or more when they were losing 4-3 to lyon at about 75 mins at 17/10. Just as I had lost all hope they score in what must've been one of the last kicks of the game!!

£54 up now' date=' [b']tempted to chuck it on spurs [/b]but i have a bad feeling about tomorrow..

Don't :D ..

I was watching two games .. the Juve one and PSG .. When Juve were one nil down my dad goes ,betcha a fiver it's gonna finish 1-1 . So I was said you're on , then I noticed PSG were 4-2 down .. Told me da It's gonna finish 4-4 , he was so confident that it will stay the same or Lyon are gonna score a few more that he said I'll give ya 30 if it finishes 4-4 . Easy money :D I would never win if I was to properly bet on the thing , it's just the way it goes .

I just couldnt bet on Liverpool to win as that would be commiting a sin :P

When I was doing the bet , It was either between Barca and Liverpool as my third choice . Should have went for Barca , at the time I thought they'd mess with up, but I personally think they'll march to victory in that match . I hope Liverpool lose by the way :D

Napoli are blitzing Inter with their attacking formation, seeing most of the action, as in shots, set pieces etc.

Whilst Barcelona seem to be biding their time to strike with 82% possession.

Edit: the cat is firmly amongst the pigeons now as Lavezzi bags a goal for Napoli, sexy, sexy man!

Napoli are blitzing Inter with their attacking formation' date=' seeing most of the action, as in shots, set pieces etc.

Whilst Barcelona seem to be biding their time to strike with 82% possession.[/quote']

Goal Lavezzi .. I need Porto to step it up , I should have never added them , 1/10 .. shocking odds :(

EDIT : Well done Zakoo lad , you've now one hand on the money , pleease Porto don't let me down :(

Goal Lavezzi .. I need Porto to step it up ' date=' I should have never added them , 1/10 .. shocking odds :(

EDIT : Well done Zakoo lad , you've now one hand on the money , pleease Porto don't let me down :([/quote']

Lavezzi and Dani Alves! Gotta love em! Bosh!

Cheers fella, was miffed I didn't put Porto on myself. No doubt they will come good.

Fingers firmly crossed on Napoli and Barca's defence.