Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

Didn't like a lot today with matches either too close to call or odds ridiculously short. Have gone for a brave (stupid) single on Palermo to beat Milan though. Thought 4/1 was terrific odds for a side that's win 10 out their 12 home games this season, has beaten Milan at home in the past 3 seasons and Milan have a game midweek.

Few bets for tomorrow

:)

Barcelona @ 1/12

Man City @ 1/8

Celtic @ 11/20

Rangers @ 7/10

Braga @ 1/1

AZ @ 3/10

Six-Folds' date=' 1 bet * €5.00

( Potential return : 36.75 )

Charlton @ 11/8

Borussia Dortmund @ 1/3

Doubles, 1 bet * €5.00 Won

( Potential return : 10.83 )

Birmingham @ 1/2

Leicester @ 8/15

Southampton @ 11/8

Trebles, 1 bet * €5.00

( Potential return : 22.31 )

Goal (both teams to score) @ 8/11 ( West brom match )

Goal (both teams to score) @ 4/5 ( Qpr match )

Goal (both teams to score) @ 8/13 ( Blackburn match )

Goal (both teams to score) @ 8/11 ( Liverpool match )

Four-Folds, 1 bet * €5.00

( Potential return : 38.37 )

Literally sooo unlucky .. the ones in red above are the ones that let me down .. could have made some big profits today :(

deciding on how much to do on Man United_they can't afford to get beat with City winning yesterday and with City already away in the goal difference department thats like an extra point there so Man United must get a win .

I already have a couple of free bets on, just pondering wether to bang an extra 50 quid on them,would have to walk up to the bookie shop to do it though.

but 6/4 is sooo tempting.

deciding on how much to do on Man United_they can't afford to get beat with City winning yesterday and with City already away in the goal difference department thats like an extra point there so Man United must get a win .

I already have a couple of free bets on' date=' just pondering wether to bang an extra 50 quid on them,would have to walk up to the bookie shop to do it though.

but 6/4 is sooo tempting.[/quote']

I know its stupid advice but just because they have to win doesnt mean they will! And Tottenham will also need a win to stay clear of Arsenal and Chelsea, I think Tottenham will get something from this game.

I know its stupid advice but just because they have to win doesnt mean they will! And Tottenham will also need a win to stay clear of Arsenal and Chelsea' date=' I think Tottenham will get something from this game.[/quote']

I think Spurs will struggle without Bale ,VDV & Parker so I put 50 quid on,I know because they need to win doesn't mean they will but I think the 6/4 is a steal of a bet.

We will see in a wee while if that is to be the case.

All my accumulators were rubish yesterday, stuck money on score bets for todays Premier League matches:

£2 Newcastle 3-2 Sunderland 25/1

£1 Fulham 4-0 Wolves 33/1

£2 Tottenham 2-3 Manchester United 25/1

Newcastle bet was no good, very unlucky on Fulham, was a good bet ! Not to convinced theres going to be five goals at White Hart Line atm.

6/4 what a price that was :) 3-0 Man United now and they are not even playing well.

ching .ching :)

Put £40 on at the bookies myself at the same odds! Bosh, also a couple of £1 Acc's, one has already been let down by Gladbach.

Went for a crazy United -1 at 4/1! :D along with two basketball teams tonight £50 to win £688.50

Real Madrid -1 ' date=' Psg and Valenia or draw in another bet £100 to win £192[/quote']

Happy days once again for you Frozy :D

I lost quite a bit today :( .. Had a few accumulators , in every single one , I was let down by one match .. I could have won 165 if Wolves would have scored .. I made back half of my loses now tho , with a double on Steaua Bucuresti to win and over 2.5 goals in Madrid match ( Turned out at evens , stake €25)

I hope Inter Milan never win another football match... ever. :mad:

They always let me down.

I've placed a tiny amount on Arsenal to go through in the CL.

But my main tip is to never listen to my tips :)

Other than never bet on Inter.

They always let me down.

I've placed a tiny amount on Arsenal to go through in the CL.

But my main tip is to never listen to my tips :)

Other than never bet on Inter.

First time I've backed them in ages. Without a win in 8 surely they'd get a win today? Nope without a win in 9.

I just hate Italy in general.

First time I've backed them in ages. Without a win in 8 surely they'd get a win today? Nope without a win in 9.

I just hate Italy in general.

Really surprised to see you go for them .. Catania and Gladbach were the only 2 teams to let me down for a 10 match accumulator :)

Really surprised to see you go for them .. Catania and Gladbach were the only 2 teams to let me down for a 10 match accumulator :)

Only Gladbach and Botafogo let me down for an 11 team Acc, worth over £1300 off £2. Oh the pain!!

Badajoz and River Plate were the final pieces of the puzzle.

Livid.

Went for a crazy United -1 at 4/1! :D along with two basketball teams tonight £50 to win £688.50

Real Madrid -1 ' date=' Psg and Valenia or draw in another bet £100 to win £192[/quote']

Lost the first one.. Gutted :(

Still profit for the day though :)

Incredible game of football for me on the weekend..

Had £75 on Arsenal @ 11/4

Can imagine the emotions going through that game, brilliant win!

Also had 40 on Madrid -2

20 on Stoke + Arsenal.

Very profitable weekend to say the least :)

Going to have a crack at Anzhi beating Dinamo at 3.30. Anzhi are 12/5 I reckon it could easily go either way tbh first league game back from the break.