Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

Everyone Give Up?? LOL

Been a long month for me, can't really afford it. Probably won't be able to next month either. Just happy to be up a good few hundred quid this month, came in really useful.

Although I shall be back for more.

Blackburn and Rennes are both 2/1 to win on Paddy Power' date=' I might put them in my accumulator, not a bad price.[/quote']

Ive just had £2 on a 14 fold and £2 on another 14 fold with £2 on a 8 fold, also put £2 on eight matches of both teams to scores, 3 correct scores, a correct scorer and correct score double in the Stoke match, £17 being spent altogether at the bookies but i should have £28 back for my Half time/ Full time win last week on Manchester United and Newcastle.

Thanks to the lads who worked out how much Ive won off that bet last week, with it not being me whos going to collect it i may of been ripped off as I thought it was around the £20 mark at the time ;)

- - - -

An Jack-THFC, Ive put Bolton in one of my accumulators, i think bolton will come out with a very determined attitude thinking of muamba, they will win :)

Here is a statistic that you don't see every day, Glasgow Rangers have not lost 4 home games in a row since 1872, they are currently on a 3 match losing home run and face Celtic tomorrow in a game where Celtic could win the title there with a win as long as Motherwell don't win at Kilmarnock today[currently 1-0 Kilmarnock].

Had two 14 folds today, the first one i got 11, middlesbrough, dundee, and i wanted a draw in the Millwall match, them three let me down for 15 Thousand Pound.

On my other 14 fold I got 7, Would of payed back 21 Thousand lol.

Got 6 on my 8 fold, providing Newcastle, Birmingham, Celtic win and united on monday :P - Liverpool and a draw in the Swansea game didnt happen for me on that.

I had a HT/FT Double today, I had Stoke at HT and finish a draw with Barcelona winning at HT and win the game, odds were at 14/1 and 8/15, looks like the Stoke half time bit is going let me down in that.

I had £2 on Jerome score first and stoke win 2-2 at 120/1, that also failed.

£2 went on Tottenham win 2-3 at Chelsea, also stuck a hopeful £1 on Stoke beat Man City 3-2.

The only bet I have left is for Newcastle United win 2-3 at West Brom tomorrow, Because ive bet on it, i cant see it happening :rolleyes:

Here is a statistic that you don't see every day' date=' Glasgow Rangers have not lost 4 home games in a row since [b']1872[/b], they are currently on a 3 match losing home run and face Celtic tomorrow in a game where Celtic could win the title there with a win as long as Motherwell don't win at Kilmarnock today[currently 1-0 Kilmarnock].

Rangers beat Celtic 3-2 in a nasty game what saw Celtic get 2 players and there manager sent off.

Sunderland Win @ 12/1 Pending

QPR Win @ 11/2 Pending

Fulham Win @ 8/11 Pending

Aston Villa v Chelsea Draw @ 13/5 Pending

Is today my lucky day' date=' come on Villa :P[/quote']

Fair play, Villa make it 2-2....

EDIT: 2-3

Horrific week of betting for me :rolleyes:

I had £2 on Eight matches of 'Both teams to score':

Aston Villa V Chelsea, Qpr V Arsenal, Wolves V Bolton, Portsmouth V Burnley and Motherwell V Rangers all come in for me but Stoke, Southampton and there was no goals in the Burton V Crawley match so that didnt win the £169 it would of.

I had £5 on a 9 team accumulator, i got 4 out of 7 with Tottenham later and United on monday.

I also had £2 on two twelve folds, one of them got 3 out of 11 and the other got 4 out of 11 with United on monday, Terrible :(, The 3 what I got correct where Chelsea, Gillingham and Hearts, the 4 what were correct on the other one was Everton, Bolton, Reading and Rotherham.

I had £2 on a eightfold, the main aim of this bet was so i had something for today if i failed to win on my others, i did have three what were on yesterday, Man City and Ross County let me down (Dumbarton won) so that is bets over for another week.

Just worked out I've won a total of £3,138 raw profit betting against Liverpool this season

Oh and i put £1 on Juventus going the whole Serie A season unbeaten at 1000/1 before it started LOL, 29 games in still unbeaten could see Napoli changing that tomorrow though tbh

Oh and i put £1 on Juventus going the whole Serie A season unbeaten at 1000/1 before it started LOL' date=' 29 games in still unbeaten could see Napoli changing that tomorrow though tbh[/quote']

I guess you must've put 1 on every single top team in Europe to go the whole season unbeaten?