AVFC

Football betting!

Re: Football betting!

Nancy vs Caen - Nancy

Real Madrid vs Sevilla - Madrid

Zaraagoza vs Bilbao - Bilbao

Aldosivi vs River Plate - River Plate

£30 returns £297.. dead cert or ?

I'd never say anything was a dead cert as you always end up with egg on your face :P I'd be wary of Bilbao and River Plate in that. Zaragoza are competent at home and Athletic aren't solid away. Aldosivi are very solid at home (won their last 6 in the league) and River have dropped points on their travels.

I'd never say anything was a dead cert as you always end up with egg on your face :P I'd be wary of Bilbao and River Plate in that. Zaragoza are competent at home and Athletic aren't solid away. Aldosivi are very solid at home (won their last 6 in the league) and River have dropped points on their travels.

Cheers for the tip Stu' date=' repped.. might change it to then:

Nancy vs Caen - Nancy

Saint Etienne vs Dijon - Saint Etienne

Novara Vs Juventus - Juventus

Real Betis - Athletico Madrid - Madrid

Seems like a safer bet and the accumulator odds are better :)[/center']

Cheers for the tip Stu' date=' repped.. might change it to then:

Nancy vs Caen - Nancy

Saint Etienne vs Dijon - Saint Etienne

Novara Vs Juventus - Juventus

Real Betis - Athletico Madrid - Madrid

Seems like a safer bet and the accumulator odds are better :)[/center']

I personally wouldn't touch any of the Spanish Europa League semi-finalists this weekend, particularly when they're all playing away.

My bets for today:

PSV

Milan

£20 @ 2.86

Juve

Real

Lyon

£30 @ 2.48

Stupidly put Lyon's game againt Valenciennes on Wednesday though, so won't see the outcome of this one until then. Will put some of my winnings from the PSV/Milan double on another bet to keep me intersted, involving Benfica and somebody else probably.

I personally wouldn't touch any of the Spanish Europa League semi-finalists this weekend' date=' particularly when they're all playing away.

My bets for today:

PSV

Milan

£20 @ 2.86

Juve

Real

Lyon

£30 @ 2.48

Stupidly put Lyon's game againt Valenciennes on Wednesday though, so won't see the outcome of this one until then. Will put some of my winnings from the PSV/Milan double on another bet to keep me intersted, involving Benfica and somebody else probably.[/quote']

Nancy v Caen - Nancy @ evens

Saint-Etienne v Dijon - Saint-Etienne @ 4/6

Real Betis v Atletico Madrid - Atletico Madrid @ 11/10

Rennes v AC Ajaccio - Rennes @ 4/9

Siena v AC Milan - AC Milan @ 10/11

What i went for in the end, £35 on with a return of £674 or something like that

I had a couple of quid on a elevenfold today:

Tottenham V Blackburn

Celtic V Rangers

Real Madrid V Sevilla

Malaga V Valencia

Rayo Vallecano V Barcelona

Udinese V Lazio

Rennes V Ajaccio

Rio Ave V Benfica

Basel V Lausanne

Frankfurt V 1860 Munich

Man City V Man Utd

£2 would of returned £250

Unfortunately Frankfurt have lost 0-2 against TSV.

Tottenham, Celtic and Real Madrid have won their games, the others havent played/finished yet.

What was the final score? Might go place a bet on it ;)
He said Spurs had already won ;)

Haha, I ticked Spurs off on my sheet in the first half, I accidently wrote it down as they had won despite the t.v being on in front of me with the game on, Just over a hour as gone and its 1-0, Van Der Vaart's goal separates the sides.

Nancy v Caen - Nancy @ evens

Saint-Etienne v Dijon - Saint-Etienne @ 4/6

Real Betis v Atletico Madrid - Atletico Madrid @ 11/10

Rennes v AC Ajaccio - Rennes @ 4/9

Siena v AC Milan - AC Milan @ 10/11

What i went for in the end' date=' £35 on with a return of £674 or something like that[/center']

come on Nancy pleaseee!! :o:(

Guest Scout Maker

I dont think many people see the point in just winner over £2' date=' Its pointless really.[/quote']

If I was to ever bet, the highest I'd risk is probably £5-£10 :o

http://www.boylesports.com/landing/sports/freebet40/index.aspx?btag=338_A34BE0F1B0B243BD85B141B106612A0F

Great deal for you guys for free bets -Its with Boylesports, you need a card to register -The deal is make an account with 20 quid as a start up -Bet a 20 pound single on the first day of opening account and the next day you will receive 2x 20 pound free single bets.

Enjoy.

If I was to ever bet' date=' the highest I'd risk is probably £5-£10 :o[/quote']

Tbh I'm the same, the most I pay is £5 on a accumulator most weeks, like this week I had that on Swansea, Southampton, Stoke and Man City, that failed miserabley, I put £2 each on a few Accumulators but when I do put a quid or two on I have about 11/12 teams so I would get good winnings.

Putting £1 on three teams is stupid really especially with Barcelona in, but at least you might get a quid or two back :P

Guest Scout Maker

Tbh I'm the same' date=' the most I pay is £5 on a accumulator most weeks, like this week I had that on Swansea, Southampton, Stoke and Man City, that failed miserabley, I put £2 each on a few Accumulators but when I do put a quid or two on I have about 11/12 teams so I would get good winnings.

Putting £1 on three teams is stupid really especially with Barcelona in, but at least you might get a quid or two back :P[/quote']

Agreed, if I was to ever do an accumalator with Barcelona included, I'd make sure I added a good 5/6 teams as well so I'd at least make some decent winnings out of it.

Stuck €20 on over 2.5 in City game' date=' meaning I get a €20 free in play bet. What should I go for ?[/quote']

Seeing as it's an in-play bet, any advise we might give you now is utterly pointless :) See how the game's panning out.

Maybe bear in mind City score and concede many more goals in the second half of games so an overs bet at half-time might come in and get you decent odds.

Seeing as it's an in-play bet' date=' any advise we might give you now is utterly pointless :) See how the game's panning out.

Maybe bear in mind City score and concede many more goals in the second half of games so an overs bet at half-time might come in and get you decent odds.[/quote']

True. But my question was more like, what sector of betting should I be going for? Goalscorer, Overs/Unders, Corners and so on.. maybe I didn't express myself right. But you are right anyway, I'd have to see how the game plans out. I think I have my favorites at the moment, it will be either Shreck/Aguero/ Tevez to score at anytime, depending on how the game plans out, or maybe even Kompany with a header :P

Stupidly put Lyon's game againt Valenciennes on Wednesday though' date=' so won't see the outcome of this one until then. [b']Will put some of my winnings from the PSV/Milan double on another bet to keep me intersted, involving Benfica and somebody else probably[/b].

Placed £50 on a Benfica/Barca double at 2.08. Absolutely steaming to see Benfica screwed up...that was until I checked my Betfair account and see that the bet was never placed in the end for some reason! Can't explain it, but absolutely delighted! :D

Had a cheeky tenner on a Spurs, Rennes and draw in the Sochaux/Bordeaux game treble. Was so close to putting on Bordeaux but plumped for the draw in the end given Bordeaux's 13 on the season. Cue a comfortable 3-0 win for Bordeaux...

On PaddyPower I've put the maximum:

City win @ 3/1 £10

Tevez any time @ 23/10 £20 free bet

and Will Hill I withdrew £20 from my Saturday accumulator and placed the remaining:

City win & Aguero any time @ 9/2 £6

Draw/Man City HT/FT @ 9/2 £2.32

So City better win, and if they don't I'm still up for the weekend :D