The Politics Thread

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Politics Thread First of all R.I.P to the guy that died in Woolwich,if he was beheaded (can't watch the supposed video that exists) that's a horrible way to die and of course noone ever ever

Re: The Politics Thread Can't help but agree with the sentiments that the IRA, and Irish people and Catholics did NOT get the kind of demonisation that Islam gets today. And they were far more succes

Re: The Politics Thread You post up the article involving one case and arguing on that basis that NHS isn't great. So you are generalising as you are implying that is all they pay for all year long.

Re: The Politics Thread

I haven't read anything below' date='so bear with me if I said had already a counter argument below.

Only thing that kills me is that How many Israelis have been killed by Palestinians and while Palestine are defending their country what the Hell are Israelis doing there,all the area that was Palestine is just about 1/20th of it now,and MARK MY WORDS,they wont be able to "MAINTAIN PEACE" the way they have been doing,these muslims don't give up so easily,they'll probably have to compromise like USA did to Afghanistan.

Anyone defending Israel,well may God show you the right path.[/quote']

Well perhaps you could at least bother to read an alternative view before you commented ? but still i know your medieval cult forbids that doesn't it?...

Blaming Hamas for firing rockets at Israel is like blaming a women for punching her rapist.

Rape?...when one looks at your society / religion i can only wonder if you even understand the concept ? :confused:

Well perhaps you could at least bother to read an alternative view before you commented ? but still i know your medieval cult forbids that doesn't it?...

Rape?...when one looks at your society / religion i can only wonder if you even understand the concept ? :confused:

Just a minute,dont say a word about my religion or society,dont fall to a lower standard to where you already are.

Just a minute' date='dont say a word about my religion or society,dont fall to a lower standard to where you already are.[/quote']

Why not?, Its a free country and i will speak as i please.. your religion endorses the brutal subjugation of women and your society ( Pakistan) is more than happy to practice it?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10916875/Pakistan-woman-20-raped-and-hanged-from-tree-by-boyfriend.html

Why can't he? A lot of practices that are seemingly OK in Islam are utterly deplorable in the Western world.
Why not?' date=' Its a free country and i will speak as i please.. your religion endorses the brutal subjugation of women and your society ( Pakistan) is more than happy to practice it? [/color']

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/pakistan/10916875/Pakistan-woman-20-raped-and-hanged-from-tree-by-boyfriend.html

The worst ones are always the ones the most easily offended. Funny thing really.

Doesn't get any worse than that arrogant "anyone of a different opinion' date=' may god show you the right path" either.[/quote']

Yeah stuart tell me the thing that is depolarable in your pathetic western world and OK in Islam,drinking,gambling,sex,interest every pathetic thing of this world is OK in the western world instead whereas these things are forbidden in Islam,you'd be an idiot if you think all these things are fine.

@lONGNOSE

The link you gave there is true and was boycotted by everyone in Pakistan,so this single man represents Pakistan,IDIOT.

you mentioned my religion in there aswell,answer me whats' wrong in Islam and whats so amazing in your own made 4 versions of bible?taking things that favor you and neglect the ones that are difficult,LOl your religion.

@Mia

Maybe your religion is liberal,but I'd get offended if you said something wrong about my religion and tried to associate lie with it,while argumenting stay within me and don't exceed the limits.

Yeah stuart tell me the thing' date='that is depolarable in your pathetic western world and OK in Islam,drinking,gambling,sex,interest every pathetic thing of this world is OK in the western world instead whereas these things are forbidden in Islam,you'd be an idiot if you think all these things are fine.

@lONGNOSE

The link you gave there is true and was boycotted by everyone in Pakistan,so this single man represents Pakistan,IDIOT.

you mentioned my religion in there aswell,answer me whats' wrong in Islam and whats so amazing in your own made 4 versions of bible?taking things that favor you and neglect the ones that are difficult,LOl your religion.

@Mia

Maybe your religion is liberal,but I'd get offended if you said something wrong about my religion and tried to associate lie with it,while argumenting stay within me and don't exceed the limits.[/quote']

Whilst i accept English is not your first language, i can only suspect the tone you use confirms to me just while we ruled you for so many hundreds of years :)

Whilst i accept English is not your first language' date=' i can only suspect the tone you use confirms to me just while we ruled you for so many hundreds of years :) [/color']

I panicked cause of your attack on my religion,my English's pretty good.

why did Hitler leave these Jews alive?

Because the forces of freedom and DEMOCRACY stopped him...did they really stop teaching history on your continent when we left?

DO you actually realize that if we hadn't helped you in the WW,you would have been well buried, this has been accepted by you lot,still so much arrogance.

He left few to show why he killed the rest,ah well WHY DID HE LEAVE THEM! :( :( :(

DO you actually realize that if we hadn't helped you in the WW' date='you would have been well buried, this has been accepted by you lot,still so much arrogance.

He left few to show why he killed the rest,ah well WHY DID HE LEAVE THEM! :( :( :([/quote']

By we you must mean the British Empire ( you didn't have a nation until we granted you one in 1947) and do you really believe that? or are you being intentionally offensive ?..i am interested to know?

and I've just checked my post' date='the comment I directed at you in a merged post is well understandable, pretty evident you aren't willing to answer :)[/quote']

sry I must have missed that , mind repeating it?

By we you must mean the British Empire ( you didn't have a nation until we granted you one in 1947) and do you really believe that? or are you being intentionally offensive ?..i am interested to know?

I am talking about the UK of this time' date='you were indulged in the war,and if it wasn't for us you'd have been erased :)

Honey,you got offended?Just the one who said a lot of drab about my RELIGION.

[b']sry I must have missed that , mind repeating it?[/b]

Yeah check out the post you quoted to insult my English.

I'll give you justice for Blackman when you give me Justice for all the causalities in Gaza.

You can't keep lingering on about the past, in the same way that I can't keep holding a grugde upon the people who made the life of my ancestors a living hell.

This eye-for-eye mentality is exactly what's wrong with the Muslim belief, and this is being said by quite a few Muslims themselves.

Yeah stuart tell me the thing that is depolarable in your pathetic western world and OK in Islam' date='drinking,gambling,sex,interest every pathetic thing of this world is OK in the western world instead whereas these things are forbidden in Islam,you'd be an idiot if you think all these things are fine.

@lONGNOSE

@Mia

Maybe your religion is liberal,but I'd get offended if you said something wrong about my religion and tried to associate lie with it,while argumenting stay within me and don't exceed the limits.[/quote']

I don't wanna get to involved only that if it helps to implicate the complete wrongdoing of the western world I can add to that as I happen to really enjoy Gambling and sex I find them really enjoyable, not to much of a drinker nowadays though. :)

To make it even worse I am a Catholic who has had sex before marriage (getting married next month)have a child out of wedlock ( have a five year old child) and once stole some sweets when I was nine and got away with it....

The Western world is in chaos :P

I think the good Lord can forgive us of most things Raymond..but a Catholic :eek:

Fortunatley I was never a choir/altar boy so I was quite safe Dave from the evils of the Catholic priests

hey when even the pope says 1 in 50 is a pervert, I was not taking any chances :P

People need to stop taking things so seriously at the end of the day religion and money are the root of nearly every evil in this world, all religions have there share of nutters, weirdos and people with warped personalities and perceptions..

Can't we all just get along :)

Fortunatley I was never a choir/altar boy so I was quite safe Dave from the evils of the Catholic priests

hey when even the pope says 1 in 50 is a pervert' date=' I was not taking any chances :P

People need to stop taking things so seriously at the end of the day religion and money are the root of nearly every evil in this world, all religions have there share of nutters, weirdos and people with warped personalities and perceptions..

Can't we all just get along :)[/quote']

Glad to hear Ray, backs to the wall and all that eh mate ;)

..but no i cn't agree personal responsibility, the pursuit of wealth and a strong Protestant work ethic has made this world what it is..