The Politics Thread

Re: The Politics Thread

I know I'm 16 and not amazingly knowledgeable in all this political stuff but the recent up rising in the arab world has really interested me. We talk a lot about it our History classes at school as our teacher is quite happy to answer our questions on it all.

I was just wondering what some of your views were on us entering the collation with France ' date=' Italy , USA and the canadians. Personally I'm happy were finally standing up to gadaffi , from what I've seen he's just pure evil. It's amazing the propaganda there pushing out from there side claiming we've attacked civilians and making us out to be some evil invaders coming over to steal there oil isn't that the only reason we've been keeping them sweet for now?

My teacher (I'm sorry to keep using his opinion as my own) told us that he sees the uprising in all those coutries as a similar situation to the break away from the soviet union in the 90s , one country has seen it can have freedom and now all the others want it, but what if they do all get democracy? what sort of regime is going to be voted in next?

I'm personally worried about the future of everything , I know we have to fight these people and Libya may only be small compared to the massive forces we posses but gaddafi is prepared to fight to the death something that gives him a huge advantage over us , he's prepared to kill his own to make sure he stays in power and that worries me.

I'm sorry some of my points are not very clear I just thought I'd right something as most of my friends either can't give a tosh or think world war 3 is kicking of.[/quote']

USA making new Empire,New Roman Empire,they need oil,so they dont need to use theirs,and when no one had oil,theirs army will,its theirs politic ,and UK is war friend of USA,they just talk bs about democracy what about Iraq,Afghanistan,war is still going on,no improvment,people are killed every day,many are much more poor then they was before,what kind of better tomorrow is that and for who,ofcourse for USA and allies

• Replies 6.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: The Politics Thread First of all R.I.P to the guy that died in Woolwich,if he was beheaded (can't watch the supposed video that exists) that's a horrible way to die and of course noone ever ever

Re: The Politics Thread Can't help but agree with the sentiments that the IRA, and Irish people and Catholics did NOT get the kind of demonisation that Islam gets today. And they were far more succes

Re: The Politics Thread You post up the article involving one case and arguing on that basis that NHS isn't great. So you are generalising as you are implying that is all they pay for all year long.

I read the post u 'fool'. Dont call me bigoted i dont think iv spoke to u before in my life on here so who are you to call me a fool?

So if you read the post please explain to me why you took it upon yourself to start your usual rant ?..and as for talking to me. Come on ( think about it) its an open forum so your vile bigotry is on view to anyone who has the misfortune of reading it..

So if you read the post please explain to me why you took it upon yourself to start your usual rant ?..and as for talking to me. Come on ( think about it) its an open forum so your vile bigotry is on view to anyone who has the misfortune of reading it..

Wasnt a rant i bealive but if thats how u wanna take it up as. Maybe we shud leave this here and take it visitor messages or pm cos i dont think people wanna see ur vile dumbnass

Around 20 years the UN called for an anti air craft zone over Iraq - that lasted for 12 years before ground troops went in.

Interesting how the UK, USA and France are citing the rights of the oppressed people again in a country that has oil - when in the last 10 years there has been far worse human rights offences commited in countries with-out oil that have just been ignored, particulary in Africa.

In USA in goverment are rich people,not ordinary people,so where is democracy in that,democracy is just story for crowd,real democracy doesnt exist,USA talking about democracy always,but dont give right international courts to prosecude theirs soldiers while they judge others,it s double standards

In USA in goverment are rich people' date='not ordinary people,so where is democracy in that,democracy is just story for crowd,real democracy doesnt exist,USA talking about democracy always,but dont give right international courts to prosecude theirs soldiers while they judge others,it s double standards[/quote']

Thats about the second decent post I'v seen you make, and I agree with what you say there. The USA seem too think they can rule the world and enforce everyone to live to there conservative laws. Give it 100 years or so and the States of America particulary in the south will want independence from Washington and become truly self ruling.

Around 20 years the UN called for an anti air craft zone over Iraq - that lasted for 12 years before ground troops went in.

Interesting how the UK' date=' USA and France are citing the rights of the oppressed people again in a country that has oil - when in the last 10 years there has been far worse human rights offences commited in countries with-out oil that have just been ignored, particulary in Africa.[/quote']

Your such a cynic.:P Even the UN has backed the no fly resolution so you can't really put it in the same category as Iraq.

Saying that, I do agree with you to an extent eg Bahrain.

I wasn't I was comparing the 1st one when it was ment to be about human rights issues and Kuwait - the 2nd one was just Blair trying to win a general election

I agree with SoP,why they dont introduce democracy in North Korea,cause they have nuclear missiles maybe,so it would be big risk to attack country,military strong,near Russi and China,i expect that Usa attack Venezuela cause Chaves,and Zimbabve cause diamants,

Although its obvious some people have a clear dislike for each other, can we refrain from insulting one another, and wishing death upon others :confused:

This is a warning as it is a heated debate, the topic of Gadaffis sick cruelty in my opinion should unite people and shouldnt be distracted by a mute argument, because in fairness Nathan this argument started because you accused Dave of something he didnt say. The IRA also are a terrorist organisation attacking civilians and public buildings. Regardless of their motives.

Keep this civil.

Thats about the second decent post I'v seen you make' date=' and I agree with what you say there. The USA seem too think they can rule the world and enforce everyone to live to there conservative laws. Give it 100 years or so and the States of America particulary in the south will want independence from Washington and become truly self ruling.[/quote']

Every Empire has Start,Peak,and End,like Rome,like Ottomans,like SSSR,etc,like Dzinghis Khan,and USA is near end as Empire,Empire starting to crush when dont have money to support large parts,military,economy,etcand recesion was just some small step

Although its obvious some people have a clear dislike for each other' date=' can we refrain from insulting one another, and wishing death upon others :confused:

This is a warning as it is a heated debate, the topic of Gadaffis sick cruelty in my opinion should unite people and shouldnt be distracted by a mute argument, because in fairness Nathan this argument started because you accused Dave of something he didnt say. The IRA also are a terrorist organisation attacking civilians and public buildings. Regardless of their motives.

Keep this civil.[/quote']

I aint gunna sit here and argue with u eather maybe my post was a little strong it wernt menna be but hes a clown that aint funny. Yea so did english army they attacked civilians and public buildings ect but lets leave it at this im tired

I aint gunna sit here and argue with u eather maybe my post was a little strong it wernt menna be but hes a clown that aint funny. Yea so did english army they attacked civilians and public buildings ect but lets leave it at this im tired

Its nothing to do with you being Tired Nathan...your just a ****** up piece of **** in my opinion :)

Its nothing to do with you being Tired Nathan...your just a ****** up piece of **** in my opinion :)

Ta pal xxxx

I wud love to argue with u other all this ira britain stuff but ur just the same old type of person whos clueless.

Oh and wer did i say being tired effected my writing skills and opinion i just caint be botherd to go into a discussion now maybe tomoz?

Every Empire has Start' date='Peak,and End,like Rome,like Ottomans,like SSSR,etc,like Dzinghis Khan,and USA is near end as Empire,Empire starting to crush when dont have money to support large parts,military,economy,etcand recesion was just some small step[/quote']

Yep totally - the power shifts all the time

Be interesting if the next power comes from just economics (China, Brazil) ect

Or from someone taking a massive lead on non fossil fuels and creating an Empire from there

Yep totally - the power shifts all the time

Be interesting if the next power comes from just economics (China' date=' Brazil) ect

Or from someone taking a massive lead on non fossil fuels and creating an Empire from there[/quote']

actually i think China will be new superpower,in some not scientic but religious predictions it has been said that Yellow race will rule after White race,and it is prediction of some famous author i cant recall his name