Need serious help with transfers!

FabianDelphAVFC

Krasic + Marchisio for Ronaldinho

Nesta + Pirlo for Chiellini

Bonucci for Gattuso

I need opinions, I am AC Milan in a GC... which of those while be beneficial to my team? I think the Ronaldinho and the Gattuso trade will be? I am not sure though so please second opinions will be greatly appreciated.

For convenience, I have italicised all my players.

Re: Need serious help with transfers!

For convenience' date=' I have [i']italicised[/i] all my players.

of course Krasic + Marchisio

Ronaldinho is droping

Chiellini

Nesta & Pirlo both to drop.

Bonucci for Gattuso

Bonucci

the reason as the up two.

I've seen no mention of any of those players likely to drop in the upcoming changes. Milan are top!

I would strongly question the previous advice of them all dropping, I'm unconvinced.

That said the fact bonucci will rise 88->90 makes that Gattuso deal a no brainer, great deal for you! The Chiellini deal isn't the worst if you can cope with losing two 94s for one, whilst Nesta is very much in his twilight. I believe Krasic is due to rise to 91, Marchisio is less clear cut. I think you could get a better deal for a 94 rated striker, these are very hard to get hold of, especially in a GC. So I hold the largest reservations regarding the Ronaldinho deal.

I would get some advice from the Italian ratings thread regarding player changes. To help clarify things.

EDIT: just asked the in the Italian thread and none of Pirlo, Nesta and Ronaldinho were expected to drop in these upcoming changes.

Bonucci for Gattuso

I need opinions' date=' I am AC Milan in a GC... which of those while be beneficial to my team? I think the Ronaldinho and the Gattuso trade will be? I am not sure though so please second opinions will be greatly appreciated.

For convenience, I have [i']italicised[/i] all my players.

the only deal that would help you is the bonucci deal, all the other deals hurt you. nesta is about to retire or at least leave milan. ronaldinho is maybe set for a drop to 93 but krasic at 91 and marchisio at 90 doesnt equal a 93 player.

Bonucci for Gattuso

I need opinions' date=' I am AC Milan in a GC... which of those while be beneficial to my team? I think the Ronaldinho and the Gattuso trade will be? I am not sure though so please second opinions will be greatly appreciated.

For convenience, I have [i']italicised[/i] all my players.

Krasic and marchisio for ronaldinho.If you are giving krasic and marchisio dont do it!

Nesta for pirlo for chiellini.If you are giving nesta and pirlo i think that is good deal bcs nesta and pirlo are pretty old now.

Bonucci for gattuso.If you are getting Bonucci do it!

Krasic and marchisio for ronaldinho.If you are giving krasic and marchisio dont do it!

Nesta for pirlo for chiellini.If you are giving nesta and pirlo i think that is good deal bcs nesta and pirlo are pretty old now.

Bonucci for gattuso.If you are getting Bonucci do it!

I am AC Milan so I will be getting; Krasic, Marchisio, Chiellini, Bonnuci.

all good deals then?

the only deal that would help you is the bonucci deal' date=' all the other deals hurt you. nesta is about to retire or at least leave milan. ronaldinho is maybe set for a drop to 93 but krasic at 91 and marchisio at 90 doesnt equal a 93 player.[/quote']

What you are saying does not make sense, I am Milan and yet you argue that my players are going to drop yet it still hurts me?

What you are saying does not make sense' date=' I am Milan and yet you argue that my players are going to drop yet it still hurts me?[/quote']

I think what he's saying is that in the short-term all the deals (apart from Bonucci) would hurt you (even if they did drop but as I said i'm unconvinced they will)

Worst case scenario for Milan:

Pirlo 93, Nesta 93 = Chiellini 94. Would hurt your starting line-up although in the long-term a good deal I believe

Ronaldinho 93 = Krasic 91, Marchisio 90. Would hurt your starting line-up you know how I feel about this deal already.

Not for one moment do I believe they will drop though!!!