do not lock it please, not show off, just discuss

Saladin

i just want to know: should i leave?

as shown, 23 manager left now, should we leave this game? if so, 17 left with no top team in it. but we would not love to be banned even cancel the golden member of some. so it's hard to decide whether to exposure us. will anyone give us some advise?

44215211.jpg

thanks a lot.

Re: do not lock it please, not show off, just discuss

i just want to know: should i leave?

as shown' date=' 23 manager left now, should we leave this game? if so, 17 left with no top team in it. but we would not love to be banned even cancel the golden member of some. so it's hard to decide whether to exposure us. will anyone give us some advise?

[img']http://commondatastorage.googleapis.com/static.panoramio.com/photos/original/44215211.jpg[/img]

thanks a lot.

It's WC 5000 right ?

yes i still here, still 5 ids of our group in it. and SM could find 3 at most. cos other 2 not prove but we need to hide, but before SM promise not to let us out, i would not say who we are.

in fact we ruled at least 75 clubs of 80 at once. It's another style of playing. and i believe in at least 1/2 GWs people corporations exist, i'm just the first one who tell the truth.

trust it, this is the best setup.

remember the id: 24316.

I think I read the post from SM Dev(Ste) , SM just locked the GW in temporary time to clear this issue , so it will be open and people can join in that GW again immediately after SM opened it again ..

I think you must read the post from Dev again properly ..

I think I read the post from SM Dev(Ste) ' date=' SM just locked the GW in temporary time to clear this issue , so it will be open and people can join in that GW again immediately after SM opened it again ..

I think you must read the post from Dev again properly ..[/quote']

but the fact they dont have the ability to find out us, and no possibility for them to clear this issue, so we need to seat and have a talk.

and i think u totally dont know what happen and suggest u join 24316(WC5000) and have a look.

PS: we unlock the GW now.

yes i still here' date=' still 5 ids of our group in it. and SM could find 3 at most. cos other 2 not prove but we need to hide, but before SM promise not to let us out, i would not say who we are.

in fact we ruled at least 75 clubs of 80 at once. It's another style of playing. and i believe in at least 1/2 GWs people corporations exist, i'm just the first one who tell the truth.

trust it, this is the best setup.

remember the id: 24316.[/quote']

how is that not cheating?? as this is a custom game world, then you should ensure that it is either private invitation only, or that the creators comments clearly state that you use this method.

I have a private game world, where my little brothers can cheat there little hearts out - but it is not open to public, so no-one waste's there time on a club there.

either make it private only, or play fair.

u just misunderstand it, i mean no unequal transfer happen in that GW. we just sometimes use the one ip address, by this SM let us out.

SM let the other 4 out, but luckily 3 of us still here:(

44219799.jpg

the Inter Manager never had a same ip with us, so it simply abuse of the game administrator im sure.

44219718.jpg

too many job offers, i even dont know to play which team later?

44219927.jpg

44219933.jpg

I joined as Sevilla. Seems to be pretty full, so maybe you can get your friends to create a new account, or ze can advertise the league on a new thread to get it full. 5000 is a pretty nice number after all :)

Your a cheat end of story' date=' I am glad SM kicked you out of all your clubs, it's people like you that ruin this game and ruin the experience of other users.[/quote']

Mate , can you explain with simple what are he doing , actually I didn't see anything from his explanation , make me confused ..

Corporation etc :eek:

Your a cheat end of story' date=' I am glad SM kicked you out of all your clubs, it's people like you that ruin this game and ruin the experience of other users.[/quote']

it is me actually the creator of the sutup but u just the tiny traitor and informant that would be despised.

Mate ' date=' can you explain with simple what are he doing , actually I didn't see anything from his explanation , make me confused ..

Corporation etc :eek:[/quote']

indeed i still in and comtrol the biggest team but thing became difficulty cos thay may find us

Had a look at the set-up as I thought about joining but it is an absolute mess, the worst I've seen. River Plate totally Japanese, Rubin Montenegro, Kiev all Finnish, I don't know what the point of all of that was and why anyone would want to do that but who in their right minds would want to join this now?

You need a good 4 or 5 seasons of AI transfers to get the squads resembling something close to their default position if your lucky!

Had a look at the set-up as I thought about joining but it is an absolute mess' date=' the worst I've seen. River Plate totally Japanese, Rubin Montenegro, Kiev all Finnish, I don't know what the point of all of that was and why anyone would want to do that but who in their right minds would want to join this now?

You need a good 4 or 5 seasons of AI transfers to get the squads resembling something close to their default position if your lucky![/quote']

He said WC 5000 is good setup , but with this explanation , that status is in doubt ..LOL

Guest Villa888

Had a look at the set-up as I thought about joining but it is an absolute mess' date=' the worst I've seen. River Plate totally Japanese, Rubin Montenegro, Kiev all Finnish, I don't know what the point of all of that was and why anyone would want to do that but who in their right minds would want to join this now?

You need a good 4 or 5 seasons of AI transfers to get the squads resembling something close to their default position if your lucky![/quote']

Haha, sounds like a bunch of kids trying to make themselves look good.

Mate ' date=' can you explain with simple what are he doing , actually I didn't see anything from his explanation , make me confused ..

Corporation etc :eek:[/quote']

Honestly it would give me nothing but pleasure to expose what he has been doing but it's not really my place.

Guest SM Dev (Ste)

We are in the process of reversing transfers within the GW so the clubs should resemble something 'normal' by the end of the weekend.

What's he actully done because im really confused with the comments hes leaving :confused: , has he and a group of friends taken over the teams in the league and cheated there way to making teams amazing or is it a work based set-up where all the people are just playing but the game believes them to be cheating ?

We are in the process of reversing transfers within the GW so the clubs should resemble something 'normal' by the end of the weekend.

That's good to hear for the honest managers already in the set-up and for those that wish to join in the future.

Re Ashh:

Many teams basically only have players from one nationality, i.e. Feyenoord is completely South African, Dynamo Kiev Finnish, Rubin Montenegro, get the idea? A proper mess with extensive cheating going on previously, although it sounds like SM are on the case now.

Well if Dev is sorting it out-so be it, and whatever they are doing-and its a private game world- I supposed they are free to do it;once all participants know the rules.

Isn't that the major difference in custom/private game worlds (even those open to the public) compared to standard ones?

it is me actually the creator of the sutup but u just the tiny traitor and informant that would be despised.
indeed i still in and comtrol the biggest team but thing became difficulty cos thay may find us

I have just subscribed to this...I haven't got a clue what you are all going on about but there is some marvellous stuff here :D

Well if Dev is sorting it out-so be it' date=' and whatever they are doing-and its a private game world- I supposed they are free to do it;once all participants know the rules.

Isn't that the major difference in custom/private game worlds (even those open to the public) compared to standard ones?[/quote']

Cheating is cheating no matter where it takes place, whether you do it in a standard gameworld or a custom one. Just because you make a custom gameworld, doesn't give you the right to manipulate transfers or make conditions that are unfair upon other managers.

Well if Dev is sorting it out-so be it' date=' and whatever they are doing-and its a private game world- I supposed they are free to do it;once all participants know the rules.

Isn't that the major difference in custom/private game worlds (even those open to the public) compared to standard ones?[/quote']

Its a standard WC, that's the thing it isn't a even custom GW. It was locked as it was such a mess SM needed to sort it out! As Aitken said cheating is still cheating anyway whether it is.