juniors and training

Dannyeu

Hello everybody

I'm from Brazil and I'm starting to play and I have fun SoccerManager a lot.

I have two questions

Firstly, the juniors, they are just the same as a reserve? I have no advantage in having a junior team?

The second question is, do not have any kind of training? Would be nice if he had some scheme where I could test various configurations between two teams with all my players.

Thank you for your attention's.

Re: juniors and training

Hello everybody

I'm from Brazil and I'm starting to play and I have fun SoccerManager a lot.

I have two questions

Firstly' date=' the juniors, they are just the same as a reserve? I have no advantage in having a junior team?

The second question is, do not have any kind of training? Would be nice if he had some scheme where I could test various configurations between two teams with all my players.

Thank you for your attention's.[/quote']

Welcome mate :)

If you have a strong youth squad , is good for long term investment for you're team , their will be useful in the future as a great prospect or just moneymakers to make ur financial still healthy :)

Secondly , they're no training at SM , but if you mean trying configuration is to test formation , tactics or see the ability of your youth players you're can make a friendly match with other club in you're GW

hope that helped :)

there's a campaign to get a reserves squad as opposed to a youth squad' date=' which would be immeasurably better

training would be a nice feature, but the coding would be complex and is a major deployment.[/quote']

I think many people played SM because it's simplicity , it's same of the suggestion to special ability(heading , shooting , passing , etc) ratings

If you want complexity , go played FM , that's some people say :)

Thanks for your help

=)

But' date=' please, one more question, and sorry for my ignorance, what's FM?

Football Manager? This game is online? I searched and didn't found it

thanks[/quote']

FM is football manager, and it's a pc game :)

So you put the disc in your computer instead of opening your browser, and it costs like £35 instead of being free.

hope that helped :)

I think many people played SM because it's simplicity ' date=' it's same of the suggestion to special ability(heading , shooting , passing , etc) ratings

If you want complexity , go played FM , that's some people say :)[/quote']

Yeah, I requested special ratings for passing; shooting, etc... a month ago but no answer... Altough i think it is a great idea. Maybe even ratings for free kicks...

Yeah' date=' I requested special ratings for passing; shooting, etc... a month ago but no answer... Altough i think it is a great idea. Maybe even ratings for free kicks...[/quote']

Yeah , it's not bad idea mate , that's good ..

But if u have twitter and following SM , u know then many people played SM because it's simplicity , just 1 overall rating involved ..

Many people have over 2 or 3 clubs (I have 9 teams , even that are people with 25 teams) , so maybe we are to have little time to decided the starter according to special ratings , not like FM when we maybe just pick 1 or 2 club and can spend more time with tactics and player selection ..

In short , many people want SM keep their simplicity (remember , that's no training too in SM) because as online game , it's more fun to played :)

just my tough anyway :)