Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jupiler Pro League Ratings Thread I've decided to have a go at my first ratings predictions, and have decided to have a go at the Belgian Jupiler Pro League. Belgium were last rated during April

Re: Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011 GENK KOTELES, László - 82 -> 82 **COURTOIS, Thibaut - 74 -> 82/83** VANDEN BORRE, Anthony - 86 -> 86/85 DAESELEIRE, Dimit

Re: Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011 GENT JORGACEVIC, Bojan - 85 -> 86 BOECKX, Franck - 78 -> 78 HANSTVEIT, Erlend - 83 -> 83 MYRIE, Roy - 84 -> 84 SKARAB

Re: Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011

So far the players I have looked at who changed for my team have been done very badly. David Hubert, +1. He has played nearly every minute for top of the table Genk. Also, Mokulu Tembe to 80, and his team-mate De Pauw to 81? What is the story here? Mokulu should have the higher rating, but both ratings are too small. Why does Soumahoro rise more then these 2, when he has played less than half of what they did?

And De Bruyne gets a +5 for what exactly? Hubert is the superior player in that team, he should be 85 and De Bruyne should be 82/83. Joke ratings.

I have 3 players from Lokeren.

Tshimanga 75-82 for 1520 minutes.

De Pauw 78-81 for 1808 minutes.

Mokulu Tembe 77-80 for 2114.

I don't think SM take performances at these low levels into account, or watch Belgian football so if they are basing these rises off stats, then they are not consistent. Hubert's and De Bruyne's rises are disgraceful for different reasons (small and way to big). A few more poor rises to players lower down, specifically the players who don't go into the youth team.

I'm not particularly happy with some of these ratings either, especially the Lokeren guys, but SM do have form, so I guess I'm not too shocked.

Btw, I would like to apologise for not being able to update all the team's ratings in time. Been bogged down with work and illness recently, so haven't really had time. I hope the rating predicitions were of help anyway.

looks like SM are carrying on from where they left of on the russian ratings.

i wonder do they realize how much dissatisfaction their recent changes are causing.

re Witsel, i wouldnt sell unless your desperate for money or u know a viable alternative.

The actual time in between ratings was 312days AND if they did the same again then Belgium would be reviewed again in ..... No Wait For It (You'll have to :) ) ......

7th of January 2012 !!! :eek: Gulp!!!

Hey, look on the bright side, at least it will be BEFORE the official end of the world :D

I think SM have been very conservative with some of their rises and did not give certain people increases who warranted them, such as Suler, Wils and in particular Odoi. I do think they got the increases of El Ghanassy and Vossen spot on and Cyriac's rise to 83 was about right too.

Riferimento: Re: Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011

I think SM have been very conservative with some of their rises and did not give certain people increases who warranted them' date=' such as Suler, Wils and in particular Odoi. I do think they got the increases of El Ghanassy and Vossen spot on and Cyriac's rise to 83 was about right too.[/quote']

i would also add to that list Ronald Vargas,

ok that he doesnt play in a top belgian team but come on, 15 goals and as many assists and he keeps that rating.

I get that SM like to be conservative but for leagues that don't get reviewed often, it really effects the accuracy. If someone didn't rise in England, they might get that rise in a couple of months time. But if you don't get the rise in Belgium you'd need to wait nearly a year!

I get that SM like to be conservative but for leagues that don't get reviewed often' date=' it really effects the accuracy. If someone didn't rise in England, they might get that rise in a couple of months time. But if you don't get the rise in Belgium you'd need to wait nearly a year![/quote']

My thinking too, well summed up, appreciated! :)

I get that SM like to be conservative but for leagues that don't get reviewed often' date=' it really effects the accuracy. If someone didn't rise in England, they might get that rise in a couple of months time. But if you don't get the rise in Belgium you'd need to wait nearly a year![/quote']

That's correct. There are a lot of Belgians sitting on very high ratings and understandably so if they are internationals and doing well with their clus, domestically and in Europe. And some who are internationals, but aren't doing the business at home and Europe, but will not drop. I don't care if they do or don't as much as players who are playing at high levels at their domestic clubs, like Hubert, but not get a decent rise as they don't play for a bigger named club. I don't understand why De Bruyne got such a high jump in rating either.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Riferimento: Belgian Jupiler Pro League Rating Predictions 2010/2011

Witsel will rise?

For scoring 2 goals for Belguim im assuming? No

He won't rise untill he leaves the Belguim league. And even if he did some how rise it will probably be another year as they dont rate Belguim that often for some reason.