Andre ayew

valdo

If Coentrao has rose to a 90, why has Andre Ayew only rose 2 fro 84 to an 86?

I'm sure he (Ayew) was part of the Ghana squad to get so far in the World Cup (quarters or semi's) and is part of the Marseille team that is top of the French league and is currently second in their champions league group?

What's the deal with that?

Re: Andre ayew

If Coentrao has rose to a 90' date=' why has Andre Ayew only rose 2 fro 84 to an 86?

I'm sure he (Ayew) was part of the Ghana squad to get so far in the World Cup (quarters or semi's) and is part of the Marseille team that is top of the French league and is currently second in their champions league group?

What's the deal with that?[/quote']

although i do agree that ayew should have had +3 but coentrao is a far better player.

Riferimento: Re: Andre ayew

although i do agree that ayew should have had +3 but coentrao is a far better player.

by the way, ayew is also younger...I honestly don't know how was coentrao at 20, so it could even add not much, but I've been way impressed by ayew, who was one of the best of ghana (what a NT) and is maybe the best attacking player at OM

Re: Andre ayew

I wasn't comparing players against each other, I was looking at the rating system, I like Ayew, not a fan of Coentrao and at the moment, Ayew's team doing better than Coentrao's.

I also thought ratings were team related, maybe Coentrao being link to the Premiership enhanced his rating also?

Can't part rise Ayew and bump Coentrao up 3, but hey have so... whine whine whine :rolleyes: