David De Gea

4rad4

Ahh.. a very interesting player I believe.

He has not surprised me however. I saw his mistake last night, and I've seen quite a few more. He's young, but still needs to mature.

88/89 seems to be where his rating is headed towards, but is that overrated? Has he stopped more than I've seen?

Re: David De Gea

He has not surprised me however. I saw his mistake last night' date=' and I've seen quite a few more. He's young, but still needs to mature.

88/89 seems to be where his rating is headed towards, but is that overrated? Has he stopped more than I've seen?[/quote']

lets put it this way he deserves a 89 he even won the europa league last year.:)

He has not surprised me however. I saw his mistake last night' date=' and I've seen quite a few more. He's young, but still needs to mature.

88/89 seems to be where his rating is headed towards, but is that overrated? Has he stopped more than I've seen?[/quote']

I've seen him playing and he plays really well almost every games. So, he will get 89/90 in this time rating changes.

I know hes good but dont you guys think 90 is too much? (And comparting him to Coentrao?).

De Gea isnt even in champions league, and Atletico arent doing brilliant in the league, and no international football (Yes its hard with Spains keepers, but international football makes a different in this game).

I would lean more towards 89/88.