Guest Villa888

Re: Sergio Asenjo

With the rise and rise of De Gea' date=' where does this leave Asenjo? Will his rating stay? could it drop? is he on the move? answers please :D[/quote']

Actually, De Gea looks to be the one on the move and Asenjo will get his spot back as Number 1. Always thought Asenjo was better then De Gea, even now. He's a shocking waste of talent.

Actually' date=' De Gea looks to be the one on the move and Asenjo will get his spot back as Number 1. Always thought Asenjo was better then De Gea, even now. He's a shocking waste of talent.[/quote']

where are you getting this info from? and when do you expect Asenjo to take number 1? also do you think he's worth picking up for 15m in a GC?

Guest Villa888

where are you getting this info from? and when do you expect Asenjo to take number 1? also do you think he's worth picking up for 15m in a GC?

Well, with the amount of teams wanting De Gea. It really is only a matter of time and I highly doubt Atletico would waste money on another keeper with one of the greatest young keepers out there still at the team. I'm personally not a 100% sure, but I would be surprised to see De Gea at Atletico next season. I don't see Asenjo going down 1 this time around so I personally would pick him up for 15m in a GC.

Well' date=' with the amount of teams wanting De Gea. It really is only a matter of time and I highly doubt Atletico would waste money on another keeper with one of the greatest young keepers out there still at the team. I'm personally not a 100% sure, but I would be surprised to see De Gea at Atletico next season. I don't see Asenjo going down 1 this time around so I personally would pick him up for 15m in a GC.[/quote']

Okay thanks, I heard reports he was going to be Van der Sar's long term successor (De Gea)... time will tell I guess!