A.Kolarov +£10M for Jorge Rolando

Del_Boy

Re: A.Kolarov +£10M for Jorge Rolando

I'd actually be inclined to trade Kolarov for Badstuber, especially has Badstuber is:

A) 4 years younger

B) Playing for last years Champions League finalists and playing in the CL this season.

C) Can play at left back and centre back.

He's guaranteed a good rise, whereas Kolarov has been up and down, and in and out of the City team and isn't necessarily guaranteed a starting spot every week. I'd throw in a couple of million and trade for Badstuber.

Just my two cents :)

Cheers

Already have Badstuber and Bonucci in youth team

my CB's are

s. Kjaer

R. Dunne

v. Kompany

d. Cata Diaz

I also have Almeida, Toloi and Otamendi, would you say Badstuber and Bonucci are stick on's for a 90.

In the set up it's near impossible to buy anyone, folk just ask for stupid unrealistic swaps. Like today I offered silly money for S.Squillaci and he countered with asking for D.Fletcher.

my CB's are

s. Kjaer

R. Dunne

v. Kompany

d. Cata Diaz

I also have Almeida' date=' Toloi and Otamendi, would you say Badstuber and Bonucci are stick on's for a 90.

In the set up it's near impossible to buy anyone, folk just ask for stupid unrealistic swaps. Like today I offered silly money for S.Squillaci and he countered with asking for D.Fletcher.[/quote']

bonnuci 90 % badstuber 80%

my CB's are

s. Kjaer

R. Dunne

v. Kompany

d. Cata Diaz

I would try and use Cata Diaz in the deal as Kolarov has has been out with injuries so I would keep him and if he keeps playing he will rise next time around. Wheras there is a good chance Diaz will drop so if you can get rid of him for another 90 rated player it is a good deal.