Diego Forlán

Juanchitoox

Diego Forlán  

1. 1.

• Stay at 94 - Despite the good WC his season is not been good enough to desearve a rise.
    • Rise to 95 - Irregular season but his WC surely gives him enough merits to rise.
    • Rise to 96 - He was the best player in the WC, and his bonus should be higher.
    • Drop to 93 - The league is more important and he is not currently playing to desearve a 94.

Re: Diego Forlán

As everyone have noticed' date=' it seems SM is giving some extra bonus points for those who played a good World Cup.

With Forlán we have an interesting issue, been the best player at the World Cup but having an irregular season with Atletico makes us wonder what will SM do with him[/quote']

Forlan deserves a rise for all his efforts from the past couple of years: topscorer in Spain twice, won the Europa league and the European Supercup + WC Golden Ball with Uruguay which is tremendous. In my opinion he deserves 95.

Respuesta: Re: Diego Forlán

I know they are giving people extrea for WC' date=' but if he rises then the game really is pathetic.

No champions league, pretty poor in the league. Please don't rise him...

2 people voted 96. OMG[/quote']

SM is giving bonuses to those who did well on the WC but Forlán no only did well, he was the best.

96 is out of question but i believe 95 merely for what he did in the WC might happen.

Re: Respuesta: Re: Diego Forlán

SM is giving bonuses to those who did well on the WC but Forlán no only did well' date=' he was the best.

96 is out of question but i believe 95 merely for what he did in the WC might happen.[/quote']

It would be a joke.

How can they rise a player who has been average at best since the WC? Its 7 games, I don't see how that could warrant a 95.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Diego Forlán

It would be a joke.

How can they rise a player who has been average at best since the WC? Its 7 games' date=' I don't see how that could warrant a 95.[/quote']

The +3 on Muller was pretty shocking since Muller is barely playing on Munich. Also the +3 on Coentrao aswell as Suarez breaking the 90 barrier. Pherhaps its a different criteria considering that Forlán is already a 94 but well, he was the best player in the WC after all so i wouldnt consider it a joke.

MaoaM,

What do you think the +3 on Muller was based on? +2 for the league and +1 for the WC? Or +1 for the league and +2 for the WC?

Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Diego Forlán

The +3 on Muller was pretty shocking since Muller is barely playing on Munich. Also the +3 on Coentrao aswell as Suarez breaking the 90 barrier. Pherhaps its a different criteria considering that Forlán is already a 94 but well' date=' he was the best player in the WC after all so i wouldnt consider it a joke.

MaoaM,

What do you think the +3 on Muller was based on? +2 for the league and +1 for the WC? Or +1 for the league and +2 for the WC?[/quote']

+2 for league and 1 for WC for Muller.

But you cant just give a +1 for a good WC, it makes no sense for someone like Forlan.

With Muller, Coentrao and Suarez its all fair, since Benfica and Ajax got into champions league, and Bayern had a great season last year.

Forlan was good last year, but like I said without champions league football I just dont see why he should rise. Does his good WC mean he should be rated better than Tevez? or Higuain?

I disagree with alot of these changes with the WC, the champions league is much more competive so I don't understand why that should have more influence in ratings.

Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Respuesta: Re: Diego Forlán

+2 for league and 1 for WC for Muller.

But you cant just give a +1 for a good WC' date=' it makes no sense for someone like Forlan.

With Muller, Coentrao and Suarez its all fair, since Benfica and Ajax got into champions league, and Bayern had a great season last year.

Forlan was good last year, but like I said without champions league football I just dont see why he should rise. Does his good WC mean he should be rated better than Tevez? or Higuain?

I disagree with alot of these changes with the WC, the champions league is much more competive so I don't understand why that should have more influence in ratings.[/quote']

Muller got his +2 for last year's performance, i dont think its counting right now. If SM put a +2 for this year's performance then they have been really good.