Zlatan Ibrahimovic

tonyba

I think he's been Inters best player and possibly the best player in Italy this season. I was a bit surprised why no-one mentioned him for an increase, he has scored 13 goals this season in the league. 93 seems a bit unfair, 94/95 imo is more realistic, remembering Inter are top of the league by quite a bit and easilly Sweden's biggest star. The way he takes the ball at the defenders and the amaizing skill he shows also impresses me but his all round game is better and at only 25, i think he has the potential to become one of the best players in the world.

Re: Zlatan Ibrahimovic

Tony I agree, He did used to be a 94 if my memory served me correct,

but wasnt always first choice at Juventus before leaving for Inter, hence

the drop in rating. But I remember seeing a few clips of him at Ajax before

he moved to the likes of Juve and Inter and he has such ability with the ball

at his feet for a big fella, and his ability to take the ball at/round players

is also fantastic.

Although I havent seen too much of him at Inter recently, Im sure if he

is showing signs of his old self again, and settling in at Inter I'm sure a rise

to 94 may be in order. Not too sure on 95 yet.

Ibrahimovic seemed to lose his way after moving from Ajax. Looks like Mancini is getting the best out of him again at Inter. Hes not been out of this world, but another few months at the level hes at right now, then no-one could argue a 94/95. He would probably walk into most teams in the premiership, then again so would Crespo.

...and Speaking of which Julio Cruz has a bag load of goals this season.

Inter have 5 strikers to pick from. Adriano, Crespo, Ibrahimovic, Cruz and even Recoba when hes fit. Theres a few quids worth of talent in there eh?

Not sure that any other team could match that strike force really...

Ibrahimovic seemed to lose his way after moving from Ajax. Looks like Mancini is getting the best out of him again at Inter. Hes not been out of this world' date=' but another few months at the level hes at right now, then no-one could argue a 94/95. He would probably walk into most teams in the premiership, then again so would Crespo.

...and Speaking of which Julio Cruz has a bag load of goals this season.

Inter have 5 strikers to pick from. Adriano, Crespo, Ibrahimovic, Cruz and even Recoba when hes fit. Theres a few quids worth of talent in there eh?

Not sure that any other team could match that strike force really...[/quote']

i gotta say theyv got alot of quality :D

• 1 year later...

Re: Ibrahimovic help!!!!

I think he should stay. His performances have not been that of a 96 player in the second half of the season, but it's very very rare for SM to keep on changing players so quickly. He should stay until the first rating changes of the next season, and hopefully his form will kick back up next season.

Guest melbguy1

I think he will decrease SM don't really need to much of an excuse to decrease players in foreign leagues.

In saying that, I think he is a quality player who has had a poor season for someone of his ability.

Ibrahimvoic has been amazing in the 1st half of the season but because of his kneww injury he had a bad 2nd half of a season. IMO if he plays from next game good ( hes fit to play) and then if he plays good in the euro champs and makes sweden go to the semi;s etc then i would say stay but yeah IMO he should drop to 95 but i hope he will stay.

He aint overrated people 1st half of the season when he was fit he looked always dangerous but i agree hes lazy.

He is one of the most overrated strikers in the world m8

one of the worlds most overrated players?? are you sure about that??

just coz you an liverpool fan and he played poor agaist your club doesnt mean anything ok.

IMO ibrahimvoic is a unique player. Hes built like Koller, His technique is like Berkamph and his passing ability one like pirlo.

Once he comes back 100% fit he will start scoring again and i am 100% about that. He aint overrated hes got this seson more then 20 goals and more then 10 assits and he aint even in his best.

one of the worlds most overrated players?? are you sure about that??

just coz you an liverpool fan and he played poor agaist your club doesnt mean anything ok.

IMO ibrahimvoic is a unique player. Hes built like Koller' date=' His technique is like Berkamph and his passing ability one like pirlo.

Once he comes back 100% fit he will start scoring again and i am 100% about that. He aint overrated hes got this seson more then 20 goals and more then 10 assits and he aint even in his best.[/quote']

Im sorry but dont compare ibra and bergkamp no way are they alike....im not a liverpool fan and i say ibrahimovic is overrated ever since that goal for ajax...im amazed he is a 96 with all the other top class strikers in the world.

And your telling me ibra has all of those attitributes like pirlos passing and bergkamps technique....haha never mate.

Guest melbguy1

IMO he is overrated but you support Inter so you would say he was great wouldnt you

I dont and I say he is :/

Dont sweat it Ibra, there are some people there's no talking too.. like mousey

Anyways, I agree with you Ibracadabra, I saw him alot when he was at Juve and I am fully aware of what that guy can do.

And like I said before he should drop because his performances haven't been good second half of the season to be fair.

Im sorry but dont compare ibra and bergkamp no way are they alike....im not a liverpool fan and i say ibrahimovic is overrated ever since that goal for ajax...im amazed he is a 96 with all the other top class strikers in the world.

And your telling me ibra has all of those attitributes like pirlos passing and bergkamps technique....haha never mate.

Did i say hes got the full techinque as berkampb and prilo?? i am just saying that hes mixed with those attrictubes which makes me think hes a unique player which other club doesnt have.

The only thing i like about him is his skill which he posses but on that basis no way 96.

Hes been acutally playing like a 96 at the being of the season but because of the poor 2nd half of the season i do agree he should be 95 but he aint well overrated as some people think.

Hes been hit with injury in his knee which made him play with painkillers for like 2-3 months which made him play always quite ok in the 1st jhalf but then 2nd half he alays gets tired and needs to be subisted otherwise he would have been much better then he should.