Concerned about 'Concerns'!

I am pretty much concerned about player concerns.I can't make a single of my plan useful,because of player concerns.For example,I have the following wingers in my Valencia squad-

1.D.Silva ; 2.A.Valencia ; 3.T.Kroos ; 4.J.Mata ;5.M.Marin; 6.S.Nasri ;7.A.Di Maria

So,thers more wingers than required.Thats why I sent Marin on loan to other clubs.After some time,I was amazed to find that,Marin got concerns about being loaned out!

Even though I need to send Marin on loan,the concerns doesn't let me to do it!

On the other hand,if I keep them in my squad,they wud get concerns about lacking of matches!Di Maria already got that concern! So what shud I do?:confused:

Another example is,T.Muller was injured from the start of the season.So he cudnt play much matches.His rating was 88 when he was injured.But yesterday,as soon as his rating got 91,i found out he has concerns about lacking games.:(

Lets end it up with a question,

1.Wat shud I do to remove the concerns???Pls help me!!!

Re: Concerned about 'Concerns'!

I am pretty much concerned about player concerns.I can't make a single of my plan useful' date='because of player concerns.For example,I have the following wingers in my Valencia squad-

1.D.Silva ; 2.A.Valencia ; 3.T.Kroos ; 4.J.Mata ;5.M.Marin; 6.S.Nasri ;7.A.Di Maria

So,thers more wingers than required.Thats why I sent Marin on loan to other clubs.After some time,I was amazed to find that,Marin got concerns about being loaned out!

Even though I need to send Marin on loan,the concerns doesn't let me to do it!

On the other hand,if I keep them in my squad,they wud get concerns about lacking of matches!Di Maria already got that concern! So what shud I do?:confused:

Another example is,T.Muller was injured from the start of the season.So he cudnt play much matches.His rating was 88 when he was injured.But yesterday,as soon as his rating got 91,i found out he has concerns about lacking games.:(

Lets end it up with a question,

1.Wat shud I do to remove the concerns???Pls help me!!!

simple you will have to sell some.

you are player hogging simple as that ! not being harsh it is just that you have more than you need.

marin, silva, valencia, kroos, mata, di maria, muller.

7 wingers ? you only need 4, 5 max !

i would sell 2 of them.

i would keep marin, maybe play silva as AM in the middle 93 is quality. and he can play on wings = anywhere in midfield, is hew better then ur cm;s ?

di maria and muller i would keep.

sell valencia, kroos loan out.

basically you need to sell players but by being clever give them game time in centre mid if they can play AM and loan them out, make them get a lot of games recall them.

give another player a loan and use subs.

all of these things will HELP BUT.

end of the day this is concerns doing what they are meant to ( and will evnentually do.)

make you sell players if you have surplus to requirements.

if your worried about selling them why ?

you only need 4 wingers. 2 to start and 2 for cups.

having a 90 rated on the bench doesn't help and as you will probably never play him you do not loose out !

eg i do not care i havnt got chamkh upfront, i knpw i have suarez dzeko eto and rooney so i make no more attempts to buy forwards :)

you should do the same.

Re: Concerned about 'Concerns'!

Thanks #rooneyisyummy#,that was a great help.

I already know that AM/WINGs can play in the CM too.But the prob is,I already have Fabregas and Mascherano in the CM,along with youths Ramsey and S.Y.Ki.

So,most of the time it doesn't work.

Seems I do have 'more than required players' in my squad!:P