Schweinsteiger deal

John S

Schweinsteiger deal  

1. 1.

• Accept
    • Reject

Re: Schweinsteiger deal

This is my squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1444067&clubid=2930042&sid=1820

Muller + Remy + Meireles = Schweinsteiger

I have received lots of help but I am still uncertain :confused:

You're giving away too much imo. Muller is only going to rise from now on, 93+ potential, Remy was unlucky to get 90 the last time, and I think he'll get it next time. Meireles is a safe 91, no reason to drop, no reason to rise. Schweinsteiger just rose to 94, and I think he'll have that for a while yet.

I think you're giving away too much for him:)

I apologise if this is a stupid question but how would you swap 3 players?? And to answer your question i would do it! Schweiny is awesome!!

There must be two deals one after each other, i.e. Muller and Remy plus some cash for Schwein & then with the cash the other guy buys Meireles.

That's what I'd assume.

This is my squad: http://www.soccermanager.com/profile.php?action=clubdetails&cid=1444067&clubid=2930042&sid=1820

Muller + Remy + Meireles = Schweinsteiger

I have received lots of help but I am still uncertain :confused:

I looked at your squad, you have Essien and Xavi yeah?! So Schwein would be a back up, whilst Muller could quite easily start for that team. Definitely don't do the deal.

P.S. I see your in WC751 too! Hopefully you can see from my squad/success with Man Utd I know what I'm talking about :P

Shame you NEVER answer transfer offers though!!! :rolleyes:

Another offer for my Muller: Malouda + 10m...What should I do now?

Is the long-term or short-term important to you? Muller can get to Malouda's rating within 18 months quite easily and stay there for a very long time.

Muller is one of those players in which it should take an exceptional deal for you to let him go, that is not one of them.

Is the long-term or short-term important to you? Muller can get to Malouda's rating within 18 months quite easily and stay there for a very long time.

Muller is one of those players in which it should take an exceptional deal for you to let him go' date=' that is not one of them.[/quote']

From what I read, u would probably reject 20m + Malouda as well :o

Muller is one of those players in which it should take an exceptional deal for you to let him go' date=' that is not one of them.[/quote']

Given Bayern's slump and Muller's lack of 'World Cup-esque' performances thus far this season (remember, within a week Malouda is 99.99% guaranteed to be rated 93), there's not a snowball's chance in hell that he'll be rated at 93 in 18 months...

Yeah, he may be young, but if you have a choice between a 93 rated player in no danger of dropping or retiring or a young 91 who won't be rising anytime soon it shouldn't be too difficult.

People put waaaay too much emphasis on youth on SM, I've had players snub or ship out Zanetti, Giggs and Scholes because they're too old...

Despite the fact that SM wise they've got a good few seasons left...

So as long as I'm correct in saying that 93 is bigger than 91 (SEVEN!!!), you'd be wise to accept the very generous/stupid offer. ;)

From what I read' date=' u would probably reject 20m + Malouda as well :o[/quote']

Yeah definitely, as the long term potential for Muller could easily be 94, if not more. Would you have recommended selling aguero or pato a few years ago for 20mil plus a midfielder over 30yrs old?

If the answer is yes you need to reassess your attitude. The advice I'm giving you is very good for your team's LONG-TERM future.

Cash isn't of much use in most set-ups so that doesn't effect my opinion either!

The advice I'm giving you is very good for your team's LONG-TERM future.

At no point in the next 2 years will Muller be rated at Malouda's level, that I can nigh on guarantee.

If you're thinking 2 years in the future, I suggest you quit SM and play the stock market instead. ;)

Given Bayern's slump and Muller's lack of 'World Cup-esque' performances thus far this season (remember' date=' within a week Malouda is 99.99% guaranteed to be rated 93), there's not a snowball's chance in hell that he'll be rated at 93 in 18 months...

Yeah, he may be young, but if you have a choice between a 93 rated player in no danger of dropping or retiring or a young 91 who won't be rising anytime soon it shouldn't be too difficult.

People put waaaay too much emphasis on youth on SM, I've had players snub or ship out Zanetti, Giggs and Scholes because they're too old...

Despite the fact that SM wise they've got a good few seasons left...

So as long as I'm correct in saying that 93 is bigger than 91 (SEVEN!!!), you'd be wise to accept the very generous/stupid offer. ;)

There are just some players which I believe it should take an exceptional offer. You say I place too much emphasis on youth, I say you place far too much emphasis on current rating. Looking at the strikers in the squad I can see Muller easily being his number one choice within a year!

I'm hardly saying get rid of all your older players, I'd never let Zanetti go as there's no deal to make such a transfer for him worthwhile. So don't that's a redundant point and irrelevant to what I'm saying :rolleyes:

HOWEVER I draw the line at letting one of the hotest prospects go for an aging star. My philosophy is to build for long-term success I'm sorry that you see this as such an absurd thing.

There are just some players which I believe it should take an exceptional offer. You say I place too much emphasis on youth' date=' I say you place far too much emphasis on current rating. Looking at the strikers in the squad I can see Muller easily being his number one choice within a year!

I'm hardly saying get rid of all your older players, I'd never let Zanetti go as there's no deal to make such a transfer for him worthwhile. So don't that's a redundant point and irrelevant to what I'm saying :rolleyes:

HOWEVER I draw the line at letting one of the hotest prospects go for an aging star. My philosophy is to build for long-term success I'm sorry that you see this as such an absurd thing.[/quote']

1) You're thinking way too far in the future. Muller could easily be rated 91 for a couple of years, we're not talking of a player of Ozil's calibre who could easily go from 91 to 94 in a couple of seasons - it's Muller who's peaked for the foreseeable future.

2) Youth doesn't win you games. Higher rated players help to. Muller should perform worse on the wing than Malouda basically.

3) As for your Aguero/Pato point - they were due massive rises, Mulle risn't any more, not for a long time.

4) Name me the advantage of having Muller over Malouda? Assuming that you're not thinking of offering as part of a P/E.

At no point in the next 2 years will Muller be rated at Malouda's level' date=' that I can nigh on guarantee.

If you're thinking 2 years in the future, I suggest you quit SM and play the stock market instead. ;)[/quote']

You're just being pathetic now and twisting what I'm saying, Muller is 91 now and would start for his team. You have no idea how I approach the game so don't make assumptions but to criticise someone for planning a head shows a certain lack of understanding in appreciating long-term benefit.

So within 2 years Muller won't get a rise? Ok I suggest you take that to the German thread and see how many people agree with you. He's looked jaded now his rising potential is written off :rolleyes:

He can get a better deal/ involve Muller in a better deal than the one he's getting it's simple!

You're just being pathetic now and twisting what I'm saying' date=' Muller is 91 now and would start for his team. You have no idea how I approach the game so don't make assumptions but to criticise someone for planning a head shows a certain lack of understanding in appreciating long-term benefit.

So within 2 years Muller won't get a rise? Ok I suggest you take that to the German thread and see how many people agree with you. He's looked jaded now his rising potential is written off :rolleyes:

He can get a better deal/ involve Muller in a better deal than the one he's getting it's simple![/quote']

LOL. Angsty forumer need to take a chill pill and not calling facts 'twisting what you're saying'. :o

Why will Muller rise? He's been indifferent this season, he hasn't replicated his WC form at all.

Oh, and 93 > 91 at the end of the day, amirite?

1) You're thinking way too far in the future. Muller could easily be rated 91 for a couple of years' date=' we're not talking of a player of Ozil's calibre who could easily go from 91 to 94 in a couple of seasons - it's Muller who's peaked for the foreseeable future.

[b']2)[/b] Youth doesn't win you games. Higher rated players help to. Muller should perform worse on the wing than Malouda basically.

3) As for your Aguero/Pato point - they were due massive rises, Mulle risn't any more, not for a long time.

4) Name me the advantage of having Muller over Malouda? Assuming that you're not thinking of offering as part of a P/E.

When Pato rose from 89->90 who's to say he was going to rise again but he did as he had undoubted potential. Muller is more likely to rise again than stay at 91 forever! Even if Bayern continue to have a poor season and he doesn't rise this season, you're writing off his entire future. He has a bright international future too in a young German team which you have to say will be challenging for future world cups.

There's no guarantees Malouda will be some star performer for his team which is basically your only argument to have him over Muller. There are other important factors not just rating's in deciding results.

Think I've answered the fourth point several times over!

At what point was any of that fact?

I believe the first point.

'Cos there no flippin' way that Muller'll be rated 93 in 2 years, unless Bayern do a 180 on their league form and he becomes one of the top scoring players in the Bundesliga.

Neither of which look likely atm... Face the facts. To simply put it, a solid 93 (which Malouda will be in a few days) plus cash for a 21 year old rated 91 player with no chance of rising is a good deal. :rolleyes:

I believe the first point.

'Cos there no flippin' way that Muller'll be rated 93 in 2 years' date=' [b']unless Bayern do a 180 on their league form and he becomes one of the top scoring players in the Bundesliga.[/b]Neither of which look likely atm... Face the facts. To simply put it, a solid 93 (which Malouda will be in a few days) plus cash for a 21 year old rated 91 player with no chance of rising is a good deal. :rolleyes:

Realisticly how long will the bavarians underachieve, its happened to em before and theyve recovered by winning the treble:eek:

They have the best squad in the Bundeliga by a mile, a turnaround is imminent;).