Takashi Usami Possible 9 Riser.

Nailsdog

Re: Takashi Usami Possible 9 Riser.

Takashi Usami is currently on the database rated 75. He plays for Gamba Osaka in the Japanese A League.

He is 18 years old' date=' played in 26 games and chipped in with 7 goals from midfield.

A first team regular with over 1800 minutes and scores goals as well. Buy him now, this geezer will rise. ;)[/quote']

Lol, he became very concerned about his lack of games, i have him since may. Will SM have the amability to review the leagues from Japan, Korea, Uruguay and USA? I think they will review again the main leagues in a couple of mounths:confused:

Lol' date=' he became very concerned about his lack of games, i have him since may. Will SM have the amability to review the leagues from Japan, Korea, Uruguay and USA? I think they will review again the main leagues in a couple of mounths:confused:[/quote']

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but on the SM twitter I'm sure they said that Japan was in need of a ratings review but the main European Leagues are their priority.

Just found it now:

agree the Belgian league will soon need reviewing, but then again so does the MLS/J-League.

So I'd exepect these to be next after the Premiership and Serie A are finished.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong but on the SM twitter I'm sure they said that Japan was in need of a ratings review but the main European Leagues are their priority.

Just found it now:

agree the Belgian league will soon need reviewing' date=' but then again so does the MLS/J-League.

So I'd exepect these to be next after the Premiership and Serie A are finished.[/quote']

i thik the main leagues should have been waiting at least a mounth 'till the end of the first half of the season and the other leagues to be reviewed by this time

Just found it now:

agree the Belgian league will soon need reviewing' date=' but then again so does the MLS/J-League.

So I'd exepect these to be next after the Premiership and Serie A are finished.[/quote']

And i have also some 70 rated slovaks that are playing well regularly and i have them since last november. Does SM consider Slovakian league at the same level as Maltan, Iraqi or Feroen League? Does this league deserve not to be reviewed? There is a team that plays in CL and the national squad played in the knock out stages at WC.