Sign in to follow this  
jut11

Englands wonderkid - Jack Jebb

Re: Englands wonderkid

Saw this mad crazy footballer called Jack Jebb (Arsenals youth side) at home park against Plymouth youth team. Absolute quality...lets hope wenger doesnt mess up with another English talent

Thought he would be an Arsenal player..

Just curious, who did Wenger "mess up"?

Thought he would be an Arsenal player..

Just curious' date=' who did Wenger "mess up"?[/quote']

walcott,

hes physically burnout, and i admit it as a gunners fan.

Gotta feeling whilshere will burn out.

walcott' date='

hes physically burnout, and i admit it as a gunners fan.

Gotta feeling whilshere will burn out.[/quote']

It's the injuries. Everytime he comes back and starts playing well, an Englishman will come along and injure him.

Not Wengers fault other Englishman injure Walcott so there's one less place in the England team to fight for.

As long as Shawcross doesn't do anything to Wilshere, he should be fine.

It's the injuries. Everytime he comes back and starts playing well' date=' an Englishman will come along and injure him.

Not Wengers fault other Englishman injure Walcott so there's one less place in the England team to fight for.

As long as Shawcross doesn't do anything to Wilshere, he should be fine.[/quote']

If shawcross puts a hand on Whilshere, ill murder him myself. I hope Ramsey comes back the same. Hes a huge talent. WHilshere will be a gerrard (the good days). The future of Arsenal is very bright. Espicially with Vela coming good.

Theo Wallcott has not developed into the talent we all thought he would be.

Jermaine Pennant wasnt developed correctly,Matthew Upson was supposed to be as good as terry but under wenger dissapeared into the wilderness.

David Bentley has only come into his own since he moved to spurs.

Richard Wright never reached his potential. James Harper yes whos that ur thinkin....It was Englands wonderkid under wenger,but now at the dizzy heights of Hull city.

Jay Bothroyd he dismissed as a schoolboy and plays for cardiiff....compare that to fergies record of developin english players?

Tell me one English superstar Wenger has fully developed?

Theo Wallcott has not developed into the talent we all thought he would be.

Jermaine Pennant wasnt developed correctly' date='Matthew Upson was supposed to be as good as terry but under wenger dissapeared into the wilderness.

David Bentley has only come into his own since he moved to spurs.

Richard Wright never reached his potential. James Harper yes whos that ur thinkin....It was Englands wonderkid under wenger,but now at the dizzy heights of Hull city.

Jay Bothroyd he dismissed as a schoolboy and plays for cardiiff....compare that to fergies record of developin english players?

Tell me one English superstar Wenger has fully developed?[/quote']

Well, I have one question to ask you.

Did Wenger say they were were gonna be legends?

OR was it people like you who kept overrating them and put pressure on them to become WC under which they buckled and you know blame Wenger.

Please, Bentley is a joke.

Compare Fergie's record to Arsene's record of making kids from ABSOLUTELY ANY NATIONALITY world class?!

Cardiff.. is nothing, I could play for em.

You last question shows how much you know about football. lol.

u didnt answer my question,name one English player he developed?

Wengers great with foreign players,i dont doubt that.

Im saying he doesnt know how to develop English players,cause he has never developed 1?

Oh and his teams play to narrow!

u didnt answer my question' date='name one English player he developed?

Wengers great with foreign players,i dont doubt that.

Im saying he doesnt know how to develop English players,cause he has never developed 1?

Oh and his teams play to narrow![/quote']

Right, the fall backs don't attack at all :rolleyes:

Do you know why he doesn't develop English players? And he said this himself. English players are overrated by the media. When they make a mistake they are given stick and when they do well they are praised. They can't handle the pressure and so fail.

Besides, English players just don't have the vision and technicality to play in this Arsenal team. They are mostly big sluggish people who are very unintelligent footballers.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man utd develop English players past and present,spurs are in the champions league with mainly english players,backbone of chelseas side is english. Look how Martin o neil developed Villa with english players in 2 years!!!

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man utd develop English players past and present' date='spurs are in the champions league with mainly english players,backbone of [b']chelseas side is english[/b]. Look how Martin o neil developed Villa with english players in 2 years!!!

You know ur stuff, dont you. I never knew Drogba, Essien, Ramires, Malouda, Drogba, Alex, Ivanovic, Bosigwa, Anelka, Kalou are all English.

The only English starters are Ashley Cole + Terry + Lampard

I just named 9/11 starters for Chelsea who arent English. Plz, plz do your research before you post. Its quite embarrasing actually.

u on about' date='dont join in our convo if u know jack s***[/quote']

I dont know jack sh*t.

I JUST BARRED YOUR LIFE WITH THAT CHELSEA STATEMENT.

You obviously dont what english players are, because all of a suddn Chelsea have all english players.

Sometimes its good to keep things to yourself,

You seem very angry, is it because i barred you?

haha angry? Im havin a right laugh her.until u get player stats and real time strategy this will never be a mangement game. All u do here is pick a formation and hope for the best

haha angry? Im havin a right laugh her.until u get player stats and real time strategy this will never be a mangement game. All u do here is pick a formation and hope for the best

What are you talking about. Ur talking Jiberish... WHy change the subject.. you have nothing else to say...

Seriously, Go to your local Library become a book on "Football for Dummies".

You might learn something there.

Rubbish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Man utd develop English players past and present' date='spurs are in the champions league with mainly english players,backbone of chelseas side is english. Look how Martin o neil developed Villa with english players in 2 years!!![/quote']

Oh, did I strike a nerve there? :)

Lol, like who? Carrick, Ferdinand? Vidic? Rooney? Evra? Nani? Berbatov? Hernandez?

Spurs have Bale, VdV, Modric, Gallas, Corluka, Chenko, Ekotto. Which of these are English?

Which side is O'Neil currently managing?

You know ur stuff' date=' dont you. I never knew Drogba, Essien, Ramires, Malouda, Drogba, Alex, Ivanovic, Bosigwa, Anelka, Kalou are all English.

The only English starters are Ashley Cole + Terry + Lampard

I just named 9/11 starters for Chelsea who arent English. Plz, plz do your research before you post. Its quite embarrasing actually.[/quote']

Ashley Cole U bloody (this word rhymes with maggot) is an English player Arsene has made WC!

u on about' date='dont join in our convo if u know jack s***[/quote']

lol, you just proved by that comment how much you know about football. Go back down ur hole eh?

I dont know jack sh*t.

I JUST BARRED YOUR LIFE WITH THAT CHELSEA STATEMENT.

You obviously dont what english players are' date=' because all of a suddn Chelsea have all english players.

Sometimes its good to keep things to yourself,

You seem very angry, is it because i barred you?[/quote']

Ye, he seems to be a very biased person.

I wrote "Chelseas backbone is English"!!!!

yeh, meaning thyre mainly english. which they are not. 3 outta they lineup of 11 are english. That certinly isnt a majority if u do your maths.

So just let the argument go..and conceed defeat. And on the other matter, why does Arsenal need to produce english players?? Wenger produced Fabregas, Nasri to what they are today. Look at them leading Arsenal.

yeh' date=' meaning thyre mainly english. which they are not. 3 outta they lineup of 11 are english. That certinly isnt a majority if u do your maths.

So just let the argument go..and conceed defeat. And on the other matter, why does Arsenal need to produce english players?? Wenger produced Fabregas, Nasri to what they are today. Look at them leading Arsenal.[/quote']

Backbone does not mean majority.......

Again i wrote "Chelseas backbone is english"

Crouch' date='defoe,bentley,lennon,,huddlestsone,Bale (British),jenas,o hara,king,dawson,hutton (scottish),Keane(irish)[/quote']

Bale is not English. I believe you specified English?

Jenas hardly plays.. same as King.

Dawson and King are CB's.

Notice something about what I said about them having no technical ability? hmmm..