Sign in to follow this  
jut11

Englands wonderkid - Jack Jebb

Re: Englands wonderkid

I aint talkin to you cause u dont even know what a backbone means in what is it u call it "soccer" or else u wouldnt of said that....You are no competition...your an aussie stick to cricket chat forums

Haha, keep speaking amateur. 33 posts: Must be a record of some sort. hey?

Why you racist? Come back to me when your well know on the forums and have more than a single friend.

Must be lonely by yourself.

Ok driving force. And that was Drogba' date=' Malouda, essien etc/[/quote']

Im not getting involved as i cba, but to simply overlook Terrys and Lampards contribution is ridiculous, both have contributed far far more than Malouda and statistically Essien aswell.

Im not getting involved as i cba' date=' but to simply overlook Terrys and Lampards contribution is ridiculous, both have contributed far far more than Malouda and statistically Essien aswell.[/quote']

yeh. of course terry and lampard have been solid. But dont forget Essien , Ivanovic, Drogba, Malouda, and now Alex.

Im not getting involved as i cba' date=' but to simply overlook Terrys and Lampards contribution is ridiculous, both have contributed far far more than Malouda and statistically Essien aswell.[/quote']

I agree.

But I believe the real backbone is Terry, Essien, Lampard and Drogba.

I don't think Chelsea have ever won the title without Drogba or Essien.

I also think Essien's better than Lampard but that's just my opinion.

yeh. of course terry and lampard have been solid. But dont forget Essien ' date=' Ivanovic, Drogba, Malouda, and now Alex.[/quote']

Were not discussing how solid players are though, were discussing who are the back bones of Chelsea.

Essien - probably not, although he is a world class CM.

Ivanovic - not a chance in hell he is the backbone of Chelsea, same for Alex, and Malouda, although he has played very well the last season and a half has done nothing for Chelsea in comparison to Lampard and Terry.

Drogba, id say along with Terry and Lampard are the backbone of Chelsea.

Were not discussing how solid players are though' date=' were discussing who are the back bones of Chelsea.

Essien - probably not, although he is a world class CM.

Ivanovic - not a chance in hell he is the backbone of Chelsea, same for Alex, and Malouda, although he has played very well the last season and a half has done nothing for Chelsea in comparison to Lampard and Terry.

Drogba, id say along with Terry and Lampard are the backbone of Chelsea.[/quote']

Essien is the backbone. He stops all posing attacks. Terry has been incositent this season, even though hes a fantastic player. Malouda, come scoring goals for fun. Same as Drogba. Dont forget Anelka, Drogba wouldnt have got all those goals without Anelka heping out.

Essien is the backbone. He stops all posing attacks. Terry has been incositent this season' date=' even though hes a fantastic player. Malouda, come scoring goals for fun. Same as Drogba. Dont forget Anelka, Drogba wouldnt have got all those goals without Anelka heping out.[/quote']

Have you watched Chelsea over the last 5 years ? Because your posts suggest you dont.

Only Essien out of the players you mentioned could be suggested as part of the backbone for Chelsea.

How can you question Terry on the basis of this season, overlooking several years of consistently high quality performances. THEN include Malouda, who went un-noticed before springing into life last season.

And to suggest Drogba only scored those goals because of Anelka is plain ridiculous. Im not doubting the quality of the players your naming, but understand the issue were discussing here.

BACKBONE of Chelsea.

Terry + Lampard + Drogba, potentially Essien. ( not discussing quality ).

Have you watched Chelsea over the last 5 years ? Because your posts suggest you dont.

Only Essien out of the players you mentioned could be suggested as part of the backbone for Chelsea.

How can you question Terry on the basis of this season' date=' overlooking several years of consistently high quality performances. THEN include Malouda, who went un-noticed before springing into life last season.

And to suggest Drogba only scored those goals because of Anelka is plain ridiculous. Im not doubting the quality of the players your naming, but understand the issue were discussing here.

BACKBONE of Chelsea.

Terry + Lampard + Drogba, potentially Essien. ( not discussing quality ).[/quote']

I totally understand where your coming from. (ATleast u aint racist),

Ok So:

Lampard + Terry (English) = Essien + Drogba

Thats 2= 2.

This Juti "self procliaimed God" said ENglish players are the backbone of chelsea. Honours are even. Chelsea is a complete team. Whithout each other they cant play. When essien was out injured look how much they suffere, same with lampard now.

I understand what your saying, and agrre with you. But im trying to realte it back to the original argument.:D

omg....A football backbone is 2/3 of the best team players who are instrumental and essential in communication and keeping the team balanced and co-ordinated. These individuals have "guts" "determination" "Team Ethic"

and a .>"CENTRAL"< cohesive source of support and stability!!!!!!

I totally understand where your coming from. (ATleast u aint racist)' date='

Ok So:

Lampard + Terry (English) = Essien + Drogba

Thats 2= 2.

This Juti "self procliaimed God" said ENglish players are the backbone of chelsea. Honours are even. Chelsea is a complete team. Whithout each other they cant play. When essien was out injured look how much they suffere, same with lampard now.

I understand what your saying, and agrre with you. But im trying to realte it back to the original argument.:D[/quote']

Nope not a racist :D ( is that something to brag about, should be the norm ;) )

Ill deal with the posts in question soon.

I can agree with that, not to fussed about the context of the "backbone" argument, i was just making my point.

omg....A football backbone is 2/3 of the best team players who are instrumental and essential in communication and keeping the team balanced and co-ordinated. These individuals have "guts" "determination" "Team Ethic"

and a .>"CENTRAL"< cohesive source of support and stability!!!!!!

2/3 hey. name them

Well arsenal only have one and thats fabregas,thats why they aint very good at the highest level!

Man utds spine....Ferdinand,scholes,rooney

liverpools...caragher/gerrard/torress

Spurs ...gallas/king when fit/ van der vart/crouch

evrton./...jagjelka/neville/arteta

Chelsea Terry/Lampard/drogba

u want me to carry on?

Well arsenal only have one and thats fabregas' date='thats why they aint very good at the highest level!

Man utds spine....Ferdinand,scholes,rooney

u want me to carry on?[/quote']

Scholes. if anything it is giggs or darren fletcher. No brownie points there.

Carrager? U have no clue boy

Gallas, SHocking. have u watched tottenham play. If anything the backbone is VDV, Crouch and probs Corluka.

Everton phil enville. NO. Pienaar,

Yes chelsea is correct but your missing essien.

Good effort but not 100 %

Well arsenal only have one and thats fabregas' date='thats why they aint very good at the highest level!

Man utds spine....[b']Ferdinand[/b],scholes,rooney

u want me to carry on?

These made me lol:):):)

Oi kernow lad im cornish aswell,i was simply trying to explain to these fools what a football spine is and how every team has to have one.

Ok darren fletcher,giggs whoever...im just stating the importance of having a solid backbone in ur team,cause most u dumb ***** dont/didnt know what it is/was!

Shehan u know nothin,and u brought nothin to the table

Oi kernow lad im cornish aswell' date='i was simply trying to explain to these fools what a football spine is and how every team has to have one.

Ok darren fletcher,giggs whoever...im just stating the importance of having a solid backbone in ur team,cause most u dumb ***** dont/didnt know what it is/was!

Shehan u know nothin,and u brought nothin to the table[/quote']

im sure i barred u without the use of racist comments. If thats how u roll, its fine. just proves u cant justify yourself. Oh sorry i think i used big words.

In simple plain english, it simply means you can not accept the facts.

what u on about? What facts? Go on tell me some up and coming English youngsters i shud watch out for!

How about Austin limpin or jordan graham or alaistar gordon..i have loads of info on new players comin thru? Share your wealth of knowledge with me!

I aint racist,im just saying you know nothin about the english game,why intrude in a convo when u blatantly dont know jack!

what u on about? What facts? Go on tell me some up and coming English youngsters i shud watch out for!

How about Austin limpin or jordan graham or alaistar gordon..i have loads of info on new players comin thru? Share your wealth of knowledge with me!

I aint racist' date='im just saying you know nothin about the english game,why intrude in a convo when u blatantly dont know jack![/quote']

Whilshere. Im sure hes english. Like seriously your a bit of a fail when it comes to Nationality, eg(bale = British) No clue mate.

And who does whilshere play for Arsenal. Oh waiit Arsneal is shocking right. Fabregas is shocking right. Your opinion isnt always the right one. I cbf bother explaining it to you.

U reckon your somekind of freak at this game cos u beat a bunch of unmanaged team with a shocking squad urself. Thats unreal mate....

And then procaliming your self as 'god' made me laugh actually. Grow up.

ur dumb mate! Bale is British! Im British! And you got British convict blood pumpin thru ya!NOT RACIST ITS FACT MATE!

Funny thing is Im not AUstralian, u ******.

Explain how i have British blood.