1.JERSEY NO.:

SM is trying their utmost to make this game more and more realistic.But I think one-thing is missing.And that is,the players don't have any specific jersey numbers.I think if jersey numbers are introduced it would be cool to choose jersey no 10 or 7 etc. for ones squad,making the game more realistic.

Anyway,this is what I think,many might not like this idea.

2.MANAGER SEARCH:

There is no way of searching manager names in this game.If this is introduced,manager would be able to search other managers from their own country,or be able to find their real life friends.

Re: 2 Suggestions

1.JERSEY NO.:

SM is trying their utmost to make this game more and more realistic.But I think one-thing is missing.And that is' date='the players don't have any specific jersey numbers.I think if jersey numbers are introduced it would be cool to choose jersey no 10 or 7 etc. for ones squad,making the game more realistic.

Anyway,this is what I think,many might not like this idea.

[u']2.MANAGER SEARCH:[/u]

There is no way of searching manager names in this game.If this is introduced,manager would be able to search other managers from their own country,or be able to find their real life friends.

Jersey number is very old suggestion (maybe over 1 years) and seems like not applied with next couple of changes

for manager search , u can search other manager with their surname or e-mail if u know your friend e-mail