Quick trade question. Help appreciated.

Prosemont

Hi,

I'm trying to build a good young squad, and at the minute, doing a pretty good job of it. I'm trying to build a squad of young talent, who can do a job for me now, as well as in the future.

The oldest player I have is Kolo TOURE at 29, and he's currently valued at £22.1 million.

The question is, should I keep him? Is he likely to rise? Is his value likely to go up? Or, should I trade for another CB who is younger, can do a job for me this season and in the future and will potentially be worth more?

Targets:

Hummels

Kjaer

Subotic

Vermaelen

Rami

Would you class any of the above, all of whom are rated 90, save Vermaelen who is 91, worthy of a swap for a currently rated 92 Toure?

Cheers,

P

Re: Quick trade question. Help appreciated.

I'd rather have Hummels, Subotic or Vermalean over Toure (who won't rise) but the best deal you could do would be to sell toure first and then use the money to buy one (Vermalean would by my first choice) This way you'd have some change left over as well!

Hummels and Subotic are definitely two of the hotest CB prospects around atm however so would advise you target them when you can in the future also.

Avoid Kjaer as he wont rise anymore (based on how he's playing). The other 4are all good players and have great potential for further rating rises. TBH I think you've acted to late, you could have sold Toure and bought both Hummels and Subotic last week. I would look to buy these two and vermalean but wait a month or two to see how they're playing. If any look on for another rise next changes.

Maybe you'd be better to go for two 86/87/88/89 CB who look set to rise very soon. Maybe Bonnuci, Dominguez, Ranoccia, Victor Ruiz etc

Hi' date='

I'm trying to build a good young squad, and at the minute, doing a pretty good job of it. I'm trying to build a squad of young talent, who can do a job for me now, as well as in the future.

The oldest player I have is Kolo TOURE at 29, and he's currently valued at £22.1 million.

The question is, should I keep him? Is he likely to rise? Is his value likely to go up? Or, should I trade for another CB who is younger, can do a job for me this season and in the future and will potentially be worth more?

Targets:

Hummels

Kjaer

Subotic

Vermaelen

Rami

Would you class any of the above, all of whom are rated 90, save Vermaelen who is 91, worthy of a swap for a currently rated 92 Toure?

Cheers,

P[/quote']

If thiago silva is available try and swap him as he is going to rise to 92, or from the list I would get either hummels or vermaelen.

But you've just said you cant get hummels or vermalean.

toure will keep his 92 rating. Has been City's first choice CB and had a decent season.

Of those on you list I would try get Hummels, Subotic and Vermalean. But if it means sacrificing Toure then my advice is to wait until nearer the next German rating change where you will have a better idea about Hummels and Subotic and if they will rise again.

But you've just said you cant get hummels or vermalean.

toure will keep his 92 rating. Has been City's first choice CB and had a decent season.

Of those on you list I would try get Hummels' date=' Subotic and Vermalean. But if it means sacrificing Toure then my advice is to wait until nearer the next German rating change where you will have a better idea about Hummels and Subotic and if they will rise again.[/quote']

I think I'll keep him for the time being.

Would you swap him for Thiago Silva?

Cheers,P