Mauro BOSELLI. -1

Prosemont

I personally think this is really strange.

For me, before he joined Wigan, he was playing in a good league, but one which in my opinion is obviously inferior to the Premiership, yet, he was rated at 89. Now, after joining Wigan (which admittedly, he's done little to nothing) he's been demoted down to 88. I find this strange, as he's playing in an higher standard and surely should've just stayed at 89. He's done nothing wrong, except move to a better league. Does this mean, theoretically of course, that if he were to score 20 goals between now and the end of the season, he's boost to around 91/92.

It's laughable when you think about it.

Thoughts?

Cheers,

P

Re: Mauro BOSELLI. -1

Wigan highest rated players are Rodallega, Stam and N'Zogbia at 88.... by being a 89 that wouldve made Boselli Wigans best player in the team when he clearly isnt which is why hes been dropped, so hes lucky in all fairness just to drop -1. As hes proved hes not even on par with Rodallega or N'Zogbia yet.

I think what the OP is getting at is SM have normally allowed 1 rating change for players to prove themselves without getting dropped when they change leagues. Is the change deserved? Yes IMO. Is it fair? Probably not as the player is getting accustomed to a new team/league.

I think it's more than fair, I understand what you're saying about adapting to a new league but his level of performance has been SO low that a drop was inevitable. I think SM have been extremely lenient, a -2 wouldn't have been misplaced. He's been that poor (worst than Poulsen at Liverpool who has also recently moved leagues and suffered a -2)