Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

GC147 will be the gameworld we have been all waiting for. Only thing is its not going to be named ''Platinum Championship 1'', instead it will be ''Gold Championship 147''. Which sounds better? ;)

It will contain many new leagues such as the Swiss league, Austrian league, Australian league, Romanian league, Belgian league and many more...

This is exactly what the idea of a PC was so why not call it PC1 and make it unique, and as popular as GC1! If you are interested post here and with what team you want to get! I am aiming for a Swiss side, either FC Basel or BSC Young Boys.

For more info:

http://blog.soccermanager.com/ideas-suggested-improvements/new-gold-championship-version.html

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

I was hoping it'd be made today but that doesn't look likely.

Really interested to see what way the new GC will look and how much it will fill up...

Ill join it but is it one of those were you can pay to get a team or is it like gd old days wer fastest wins.

Ill join it but is it one of those were you can pay to get a team or is it like gd old days wer fastest wins.

Fastest gets the first choice of teams to pay for ;) It opens for free about 2 days later.

Unless SM actually make a free one :eek:

It is getting a little crazy waiting now! it's heading towards a month! has there ever been such a delay between GC creation?

Its only a good thing, a year or two ago it used to be MONTHS before another GC was made.

Patience is a virtue ;)

I think they're going to make it a Christmas, New Years special?

In addition, the longer it takes the more interest builds up, the more managed teams in a GC and the more fun it is?

I think they're going to make it a Christmas' date=' New Years special?

In addition, the longer it takes the more interest builds up, the more managed teams in a GC and the more fun it is?[/quote']

I think it'll be Christmas or New Years as well, last year GC85 was on Christmas day and 86 on New Years Eve.

And I agree :)