Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

GC147 will be the gameworld we have been all waiting for. Only thing is its not going to be named ''Platinum Championship 1'', instead it will be ''Gold Championship 147''. Which sounds better? ;)

It will contain many new leagues such as the Swiss league, Austrian league, Australian league, Romanian league, Belgian league and many more...

This is exactly what the idea of a PC was so why not call it PC1 and make it unique, and as popular as GC1! If you are interested post here and with what team you want to get! I am aiming for a Swiss side, either FC Basel or BSC Young Boys.

For more info:

http://blog.soccermanager.com/ideas-suggested-improvements/new-gold-championship-version.html

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

I think they're going to make it a Christmas' date=' New Years special?

In addition, the longer it takes the more interest builds up, the more managed teams in a GC and the more fun it is?[/quote']

I think it'll be Christmas or New Years as well, last year GC85 was on Christmas day and 86 on New Years Eve.

And I agree :)

• 2 weeks later...