Sign in to follow this  
AVFC

Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Quite a bit of activity lately at Manchester United..

Sold Fedrico Macheda for £8.9m and Gabby Agbonlahor for £25m along with Scott Wagstaff for 600k

Brought in Jordan Lukaku for £2.3m and Joshua Guilavogui for £7.4m also coming in was Yann M'Vila for Michael Carrick & Barry Bannan

Seen Barcelona been giving some nice deals out to some people yet he offers me stuff like Abidal and min cash for Hazard :rolleyes:

2 major deals agreed in one day, amazing

:P:

Bastian Schweinsteiger is the first to leave: Rodriquez Pedro, Emboaba Oscar and £12m coming to the red half of Manchester.. Taking bit of a gamble on this one but im hoping it pays off

Probably the biggest transfer of the lot here, Eden Hazard will be moving to arch rivals Manchester City: Mario Balotelli and Fabio Coentrao will take the trip to the red side.. Jordan paying big to get him but no denying the talent hell be getting

Still a few others who can leave if anyones interested.. Nemanja Vidic, Yaya Toure, Patrice Evra, Alexis Sanchez, Maxi Pereira and loads of loans for you lower rated teams

2 major deals agreed in one day' date=' amazing
:P:

Bastian Schweinsteiger is the first to leave: Rodriquez Pedro, Emboaba Oscar and £12m coming to the red half of Manchester.. Taking bit of a gamble on this one but im hoping it pays off

Probably the biggest transfer of the lot here, Eden Hazard will be moving to arch rivals Manchester City: Mario Balotelli and Fabio Coentrao will take the trip to the red side.. Jordan paying big to get him but no denying the talent hell be getting

Still a few others who can leave if anyones interested.. Nemanja Vidic, Yaya Toure, Patrice Evra, Alexis Sanchez, Maxi Pereira and loads of loans for you lower rated teams[/center']

Nothing from Lokomotiva interests you does it? Looking for some 90+ players :)

Villarreal have done two deals:

Sold Jeremain Lens for Gundogan + 6m.

Traded Nilmar + Clark for Eriksen + 8m.

Happy with those, despite over-paying in both deals, as I need CMs and the players I've gained are both very young. :)

147CIBALIA.jpgCIBALIA.jpg

Has been a while since I've last posted :o

Cibalia lost out in the league to a superior Lokomotiva last year but have since been unlucky to lose the cup and charity shield to their rivals ... both times on penalties.

Season 4 has begun well with my boys sitting top after 12 games, 4 points clear of Adam's side.

The only major transfer news to report in recent weeks has been the arrival of our first 88 rated player in Paraguayan Edgar Barreto for £13m and the £2.6m signing of Fiorentina new boy, Ahmed Hegazy.

NK Lokomotiva looking to offload star man Clint Dempsey' date=' looking for an 88 rated striker and midfielder in return for him. Get in touch if you are interested :)[/quote']

I sent you a message on chat the other day, must've got lost in all the malfunctioning. :P

I'll VM you just now. ;)

Villarreal swapping Rossi for Tevez. Happy to get rid of Rossi since he is injury-prone and relegated with Villarreal (although should leave).

I sent you a message on chat the other day' date=' must've got lost in all the malfunctioning. :P

I'll VM you just now. ;)

Villarreal swapping Rossi for Tevez. Happy to get rid of Rossi since he is injury-prone and relegated with Villarreal (although should leave).[/quote']

Must have missed it mate :P

Also when is Rossi out till?

Manchester Unied

Loads of players available for player exchange:

Pedro, Yaya, Sanchez, M'Vila, Balotelli, Hernandez ect

After a top keeper aswell, so get in touch if you interested to hear what ill be prepared to offer

:)

147CIBALIA.jpg

Still here with HNK Cibalia and just reached 200 games on Saturday with a straight forward 3-0 win over Croatia Seveste keeping Hajduk at bay going into the last game of the season.

Have made a few decent acquisitions over the season to improve my still modest side - however a considerable improvement on where we were 200 games ago!!

147CIBALIA-1_zps0d52b8e7.jpg

Nice one mate, glad someone stuck around as it was a nice little GC when it was full of forumers. I am on 204 games currently but my league season is over for this year. Still in the SMFA Shield in the Quarter Finals but I have to over turn a 3-1 loss from the first leg. Also still in the Croatian Cup, so a possible double is still on the cards.

My current best XI:

Begovic(87)

Perrin(88) Perquis(88) M'Bengue(88)

Hunt(88)

Juanfran(88) Neves(88) Corgnet(88) Larsson(88)

Lens(89) Ruben(87)

Subs: Benat(87), Wernbloom(87), Birsa(87), Mulumbu(87), Williams(86), Pina(87) and some lower rated players and some decent youths such as Barkley and Yesil.

Hopefully the likes of Benat, Begovic, Williams and maybe even Mulumbu can get rises and then I can look to do some 2 for 1 deals for higher rated players.

So on Monday night, I had my biggest game to date with my NK Lokomotiva side as I faced Udinese in the final of the SMFA Shield. My team lined up as followed:

Begovic(89)

Juanfran(90) Williams(88) Perrin(88)

Mulumbu(88)

Neves(88) Benat(89) Corgnet(88) Hunt(89)

Lens(89) Van Wolfswinkel(88)

The game started off in the worst possible way as we found ourselves 1-0 down within 2 minutes with Martin Harnik getting the goals. Mulumbu then got us back on level terms on the 15th minute however a quick double from Harnik again and Simone Pepe put the Italians ahead on the 17th minute. Aaron Hunt then pulled one back to give us some hope and then on the 32nd minute Mulumbu grabbed his second to level it. Then bang on the hour mark, dutch striker made himself a hero when he scored NK Lokomotiva's 4th goal of the game and the goal that turned out to be the winner which sent the SMFA Sheild to Croatia.

Juanfran+Atletico+Madrid+v+Athletic+Bilbao+kq2-gk1TrTfl.jpg

Juanfran with the SMFA Shield.

BARCELONA NEWS:

03 Oct 2013

Recently had rebuild/transfer and advice fans this season will make impact!

Major transfer 2013:

Ben Arfa

MUNIAIN, Iker

SILVA, David

AGÜERO, Sergio

BALE, Gareth

ALBA, Jordi

Barcelona

Update on 07 Oct 2013

Schedule

Mon 23 Sep Spanish Shield Semi Final [A] 1 - 2 Villarreal

Wed 25 Sep Division 1 [H] 5 - 0 Numancia

Sat 28 Sep Friendly [H] 2 - 1 Everton

Mon 30 Sep SMFA Champions Cup Group E [A] 1 - 1 Stabæk IF

Wed 2 Oct Friendly [A] 4 - 1 ASA

Sat 5 Oct Division 1 [A] 8 - 0 Racing Santander

Real Madrid Manager finally Speaks to press

170px-Real_Madrid_CF.svg.png

New Real Madrid Manager Mr Shane McGrory has spoken to the press today for the first time since taking control of the club after the sacking of the former gaffer

Jorge Mario Bergoglio.

-

Taking to the press for the first time Mr McG said "Its great to get going to with one of Europes in terms of history teams. Its a little disappointing in the current economic state of the club, but im confident I can turn this around. I am looking forward to bringing them back to the very top of European football. My targets will be to lead Los Blancos to their first league success in 5 years, and then try and establish ourselves as a top European Kingpin once again. I look forward to my battles with a very competitive domestic league, as well as some exciting exploits in Europe."

-

McG has moved quickly to add some depth to his current squad but only has the funds for some youngsters at the moment. He says its a very thin squad he has taken over, and what is available in terms of funds. He added we will need to generate some Euros to be able to add to the spine of this current team. He adds though that the personnel is top class and will give the current squad every chance in the upcoming months to stop him from having to sell some of them to invest back into the team.

-

ShaneMcG promises the fans a great attacking line up with silky football from the new Real under his guidance. He asks the fans to be patient as he moulds his team together in the coming months.

-

He welcomes ALL PMs regarding squad, many players for exchange just make a BID or PM to discuss....

220px-CR_derbi_2013_cropped.png