Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

Montpellier HSC Announce New Manager

French League 1 side Montpellier HSC announced that Tadashi Beddie will be taking over for the rest of the season, only 2 games in, after 2 disappointing games from the previous manager. Beddie says that they will be doing their best to keep their star-players at Montpellier, while at the same time looking for new, cheap but effective signings. More news to follow.

Stranraer see three more players out the door meaning that before only the third game of the season, none of the original players are at the club. I hope in the future to bring young exciting British and Irish talents to Stranraer but we will be a selling club in order to stay in the black.

One thing I'm annoyed about it wages, how on earth does a 75 rated player warrant nearly £8,000 a week? :confused:

Montpellier Make First Transfer Under Beddie

French League first division side announced their first signing of the season under newly appointed manager Tadashi Beddie. Argentine offensive midfielder who can also play on the wing Sebastian Blanco has completed a year long loan transfer to France from Portuguese side Benfica. The deal includes a recall clause, but it appears that the player will most likely spend the season in France.

Blanco, who is 22 years old, recently made a transfer from Ukrainian side Metalist to Benfica, however he was told that there would not be any space for him in Portugal this season. As soon as Beddie heard this news, he contacted the Benfica manager and started negotiating a deal. Soon, deal was completed, and Blanco completed the move. He is expected to make his debut next week against Toulouse.

ADENTRO-Sebastian-Blanco-Haiti-Cutral_CLAIMA20100511_0012_1.jpg

Well had my 2 week band and now I am back and have Blackburn Rovers made some big moves here is my list of deals.

1st team players:

OCHOA - 89 - Joined in a swap for Paul ROBINSON & Steven NZONZI, I am a big fan of the Mexico star and hope he dose well here.

MONSALVE - 77 - The best Canada has to offer for Young keepers he joined for £860k happy with that.

BORDON 91 - Over payed for the Brazil ace but had to cost me £3.0M + Jason ROBERTS & Brett EMERTON if he stays 90+ for a season ill be happy.

CANNAVARO 90 - The Italy © will be a key player this season and cost Míchel SALGADO & Keith ANDREWS another big price.

MARQUEZ 89 - The Ex Barcalona star has a lot to give and came in with £5.0M + Martin OLSSON happy with the price..

PETIT 88 - The CM was needed and when I have a chance to get a nice 88 I have to take it at a cost of £8.0M.

JUNINHO 87 - The CM who left Lyon will be a good player for me this season and cost £6.2M.

JOHNSON 86 - The 22 year old when I got the chance to pay £5.5M seemed a good deal just hope the news is right about him.

BLANCO 85 - Depth is everything so 2.5M was not to much as I need it.

DEMPSEY 88 - See him hiting 89 so payed Morten Gamst PEDERSEN to get him plus he has been linked with United to take Giggs role when he hangs his boots.

HENRY 89 - The Ex Gunner is here just for goals now to see if he can get them. Cost - David HOILETT & Hérold GOULON

BENITEZ 87 - The Ex Birmingham City star was fee for a 7.3M deal so had to take it.

TONI 90 - My Best signing cost 15M what in my eyes was cheap now to see if he dose well.

Got a lot of youths for loan and still 20M looking for a CM 88+ for cash.

19942_salihamidzic.jpg0,,10307~8805062,00.jpgArturBoruc_549695.jpg

"PROMOTION IS A MUST"

Having completed the signings of Hasan Salihamidizic (4m), Artur Boruc (6m), Guediora (4m), Ameobi (4.5m), Salomao (3m) and Babovic (3m), Padova boss Baldo has reitorated his desire to continue buying, in order to ensure promotion for the Biancoscudati.

"Despite a terrible start, our expectations have remained the same. I'm doing everything in my power. Hopefully we can add another loanee, after getting Meghni on loan a few days ago. I feel that a goalscorer and a leading centre back are our priority."

Stranraer off the Mark

Stranraer_FC_Badge.png

After losing the first two matches of the season many managers would be feeling sorry for themselves, but no Kevin Kelly. With a strong work ethic and good squad morale, Stranraer picked up their first points of the season with a 5-1 victory at Stenhousemuir.

On loan captain Dani Pacheco is optimistic for the season " Obviously we would like to win all of our games, but it's not realistic. We are pleased to have a good group of players together and will look to finish as high as possible in the league".

The blues have an entirely different squad than 10 days ago as no original Stranraer player is at the club. Despite losing most of their Scottish nationals, two came in to set the foundations for the future. Rangers' Scott Gallacher and Celtic's Greig Spence joined for mere pennies.

More Stranraer FC news every week...

Man City Reports:

English Shield Round 2

Cardiff City 0-1 Manchester City

Payet scored the only goal. A MoM performance by Bonucci as he got a Rating 9 in the match,hopefully he will be a good back up Cb behind Kompany,kjaer and David Luiz.

Looking to sell Dzeko. Need 2 90 player for him. I have seen many manager bid dzeko using 1 90 and 1 89 or 1 91 and 1 86. although first player is decent but the 2nd player really not that good. i want 2 player that is decent or at least play games.

EMPOLI GO FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH...

Empoli's unbeaten run in division two continues to five games, manager zombie killer has made all round changes to the squad making sure that 99% of the squad are under 25 and have a decent rating.

Young italian starlet diego fabbrini has agreed to stay with Empoli until the halfway mark depending on if he has a run in the starting eleven, manager zombie killer added

' fabbrini is still young and will learn from players such as Hochstrasser and stilic,if he wants to leave i will not stand in his way, but he will get the chance he deserves, we've got a long way to go, the opportunity might well be around the corner'

Empoli are still looking for a decent young centre back, maybe on loan, so if there is any managers out there with a spare 80+ centre half please let me know..

SMFA Shield

Group H

Benfica 2 - Spartak Moskva 3

After a disappointing loss at home to 0-2 to Braga, Spartak Moskova pull away a stunning win in a crucial game at Estadio da Luz in front of 47,944. Early goals by Welliton in the 13th minute, followed a minute later by a wonder volley goal by Blanco leveled the game at 1. At the 23rd minute mark, a long ball down the middle was collected by Almedia and lashed it home to take the lead. At the 41st minute mark, Spartak's defense hit a weak back pass to Enyeama which was easily intercepted by a closing Gomes, who finished with ease to level the score at 2.

The 2nd half was settled down a bit, as both team looked to take the potentially decisive winner. Spartak eventually found the winner on the 76th minute when a unmarked Pareja finished from a yard out in box. Benfica did have a golden opportunity wasted by Carlos Martins in the 80th minute to equalize. As time expired, Benfica couldn't put together another opportunity.

The victory still leaves Benfica on top of Group H with a +3 goal differential. Meanwhile Spartak sits 3rd -1 on goals, trailing Braga who is +1 GD. A big victory is needed away to Stabæk IF on the 14th in order to keep pace with the Portugal twosome.