Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

AVFC

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Fair play mate' date=' great step down
;) haha good luck though mate United might wana deal with ya :P[/center']

Thanks mate not often you get a big club in a gc like that without paying lol

Go for it , can finally deal proper now instead of always trawling through random teams lol

But Im in a terrible way here 2 injures to my 2 highest rated players , 2 Nmf players and too top it of stone dead last !!!

Don't blame him tbh' date=' the transfer market's dead. Not had a single good offer for Forlan or Aguero and everyone wants unnecessary depth.[/quote']

Couldnt agree more, cant even seem to flog Vidic or Rooney, back in the day they used to be snapped up on the first day

:rolleyes:, got many players up for sale mate ?

Couldnt agree more' date=' cant even seem to flog Vidic or Rooney, back in the day they used to be snapped up on the first day
:rolleyes:, got many players up for sale mate ?[/center']

I want to shift Forlan and Aguero for P/E including a replacement (don't be silly with offers) and I'm only definitely keeping De Gea, Dominguez, Salvio and the youth who you can't pay a decent price for. I've got no need for cash either.

I want to enjoy this GC, and the Juve boss sending Motta and Pepe back has massively helped but its still the same old, dont think its SM who ruined this game anymore its the people who play it.

Im Udinese by the way, so if anyone wants to deal, you know where I am.

I want to enjoy this GC' date=' and the Juve boss sending Motta and Pepe back has massively helped but its still the same old, dont think its SM who ruined this game anymore its the people who play it.

Im Udinese by the way, so if anyone wants to deal, you know where I am.[/quote']

Stranraer want all your players.

Wait a minute mike

Hammer has just put in a blinding offer for fabi ' date=' Its soo good i have made it public so everyone can watch in envy whilst I take a dump on your offer and send it back to you!!!![/quote']

Lol

Thats awesome, even he finds it funny

&t=1&usg=AFrqEzdnLfCLGlXMJTIT87_AtmvU4AxPTQ

Wait a minute mike

Hammer has just put in a blinding offer for fabi ' date=' Its soo good i have made it public so everyone can watch in envy whilst I take a dump on your offer and send it back to you!!!![/quote']

Haha that must be a tempting offer. Brandao is way better than Fabiano after all :rolleyes:.

I want to enjoy this GC' date=' and the Juve boss sending Motta and Pepe back has massively helped but its still the same old, dont think its SM who ruined this game anymore its the people who play it.

Im Udinese by the way, so if anyone wants to deal, you know where I am.[/quote']

this is 100% on the nail:D:D