Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

AVFC

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Point taken' date=' but it came from someone who has a 238 manager rating[/quote']

He's probably testing the waters because you're relatively new to the game (65). I like to do this too, you can get some good deals and worst case scenario, bid rejected and move on.

Sorry If I offended you with my bid for Wellinton mate' date=' made another but just trying my best to make a half decent or decent signing for Bolton :)[/quote']

No worries mate, i apologize if i came off like a douche

Just for you and others, It would take 89 Striker and a 89 CM for Welliton. I can include cash if necessary.

No worries mate' date=' i apologize if i came off like a douche

Just for you and others, It would take 89 Striker and a 89 CM for Welliton. I can include cash if necessary.[/quote']

I'd be interested. Take a look at my team.

Is no-one interested in Forlan or Aguero? :( If not I'll keep both as they're little goal machines but everyone wants depth!

I've got a stack of cash already which I'll plough into the inevitable unmanaged sides after a season and then I'll be laughing :P Could do with not having to field 77 rated players in cup games though...

Ah well, your losses ;)

Is no-one interested in Forlan or Aguero? :( If not I'll keep both as they're little goal machines but everyone wants depth!

I've got a stack of cash already which I'll plough into the inevitable unmanaged sides after a season and then I'll be laughing :P Could do with not having to field 77 rated players in cup games though...

Ah well' date=' your losses ;)[/quote']

Made a bid for Aguero, have a look. :o

Haven't been doing tactics lately, and I checked my table and I am 7th 0.0 omg. Shld start doing tactic for the next match soon.

Anybody want dzeko,tevez?

I can use dzeko and milner for a good striker.

Pm me :)

Seriosuly wrong time never check my squad, feel kinda happy to see my squad but the result is omfg ;(

Haven't been doing tactics lately' date=' and I checked my table and I am 7th 0.0 omg. Shld start doing tactic for the next match soon.

Anybody want dzeko,tevez?

I can use dzeko and milner for a good striker.

Pm me :)

Seriosuly wrong time never check my squad, feel kinda happy to see my squad but the result is omfg ;([/quote']

I could take Dzeko as P/E for Aguero or Forlan? Would prefer an alternative to Milner though as I have enough good CMs.

I could take Dzeko as P/E for Aguero or Forlan? Would prefer an alternative to Milner though as I have enough good CMs.

Erm aguero is the player.

Depends who's the second player :)

Seriouly want to wait until tb is over, as if so I can sense it will be mire fun then now. A very quiet gc for me.

Really wanted to sell tevez. Any kind souls want him?

Ajax looking to do deals, pritty much everyone for sale. Suarez is available but it would take a monster offer :D

**EDIT**

Dutch wonderkid Eljero Elia on his way to Ajax with Mounir el hamdaoui and 10 million going in the other direction :D

Ajax continue there 100% run in the dutch league with a 3-2 win over De Graafschap, M.EL Hamdaoui played his last game for Ajax tonight and with the mom award and 2 goals to his name no doubt he will be missed, best wishes at his new club Hamburger SV.

Elia expected to arrive at the Amsterdam Arena tommorow to finalise his transfer to the dutch giants, Ajax currently 7 points clear with just 9 games played.

Next up Inter in the Smfa Cup.

Montpellier lose to Bordeaux and drop down to 16th place, 2 spots and 3 points above the relegation zone. Star players are saying that they want out, and therefor all players are available.

However, I am looking to build a strong, young team to compete in France, and will therefore be looking for P/E deals mostly, and all of those must include a young player.