Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

Villarreal crush Athletic in Bilbao by 4 goals to 1.

Next up we host Stu's table topping Atletico

Where are Barca and Real? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Big gaaaame! You win and you're top, I win and I'm 6 clear... bet it'll be a draw :P

Atletico have cash spewing out of every orifice but are cool with waiting till everyone quits. In fact, we might be some risers to double our money before the end of season exodus.

What's the weather like down there LaTouche? ;)

Big gaaaame! You win and you're top' date=' I win and I'm 6 clear... bet it'll be a draw :P

Atletico have cash spewing out of every orifice but are cool with waiting till everyone quits. In fact, we might be some risers to double our money before the end of season exodus.

What's the weather like down there LaTouche? ;)[/quote']

Not good same as in swindon , Damp and miserable lol

Not finding this as much of a challenge as I was hoping with Kongsvinger in the Norwegian League. A few teams are now unmanaged and generally I just seem to be coasting. Thinking of jumping ship as soon as a decent job offer crops up in a better league...Must say all in all quite disappointed by my first GC.

Not finding this as much of a challenge as I was hoping with Kongsvinger in the Norwegian League. A few teams are now unmanaged and generally I just seem to be coasting. Thinking of jumping ship as soon as a decent job offer crops up in a better league...Must say all in all quite disappointed by my first GC.

Get yourself in GC1 if you want to a real test.

Easy there, you've played 10 games. Plenty of time to mess it up... Especially when Rosenberg's manager comes back or they get a new manager.

The Chairman of Bordeaux has made you a job offer to take control of the club. If you accept this job offer then you will leave Marseille immediately. This job offer will only be available for 5 days after it was first offered.

This is silly teams in France want me bad already took the job at Marseille from Blackburn!

Get yourself in GC1 if you want to a real test.

Yeah good shout might check that out.

Easy there' date=' you've played 10 games. Plenty of time to mess it up... Especially when Rosenberg's manager comes back or they get a new manager.[/quote']

Lol it's not just about the league, the manager drop-out rate is quite high and many teams in my division remain unmanaged, it's more the competitiveness issue. I'd feel the same regardless of league position. Been around long enough to know that these Norwegian teams won't have much appeal to most so don't see why this will change... (although I'm 22pts clear of Rosenborg, so even if they did get a 'genius' in charge they're one team I'm not too concerned about :P) If I did mess it up that might make things a little more interesting though :D

Stranraer are a club in trouble.

44k in debt. and growing by over a million every week. Can't sell players to late march... :o

Haha too big a wage bill and no one wants to go and watch them at a guess :P.

In other news Toulouse lose away to Arles, bit annoyed with that tbh B).

Spartak Moskva News

Yesterday, Spartak lit up Dynamo Moskova 5-0 at home. Meanwhile CSKA lost away to Rubin 3-1. This allowed Spartak to narrow the the gap to 4 points out of 1st.

In the transfer market, Spartak are still in the process of pulling off a 3 for 1 which nets Luis Fernandinho from Shakhtar. While Jano Ananidze and the Kombarov Brothers will be moving to Shakhtar. A lot to give up but all were bit players as Ruiz and McGeady have the wings locked up.

Also this week, Spartak were able to sign Modibo Maiga from Sochaux for a cool 6.8M, which allows Spartak some flexibility to spell on the wings or up front. Maiga is having a great season for Sochaux, and Spartak expect a rise in the next Ligue 1 review.

André-Pierre GIGNAC has completed his move to Shakhtar from Marseille in a swap deal for Luiz ADRIANO

Not the best deal in the world but see Adriano becoming a 90 and is younger as well.!

I like Adriano too, definitely see him reaching 90 soon. Gignac on the other hand is the 3rd best striker on his team, and wasn't really scoring any goals up until a month ago. He has peaked.

I like Adriano too' date=' definitely see him reaching 90 soon. Gignac on the other hand is the 3rd best striker on his team, and wasn't really scoring any goals up until a month ago. He has peaked.[/quote']

Hi mate do you got a 85 striker I can loan?