Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

AVFC

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Since leaving French football (Because of another club offer) I have taken up Santos. The Brazil club has been quick to sign a top ST:

Edin DZEKO has completed his move to Santos from Manchester City for £3' date='300,000 plus Silva NEYMAR.

I am now on the look for a top CM / Winger will offer cash and Ganso so get in touch if you have a 91+ who you would swap no silly offers.[/quote']

Now thats why i didnt wana do the Rooney deal

;)

The mid-season break in Norway sees Kongsvinger draw 0-0 versus Roma and 1-1 with Mechelen. The previous a very commendable result, the latter not so much. Good opportunities to try out some new formations for the Norwegian champions in waiting though ;)

We're still coasting in the league, too easy...

At the end of March we will be looking to improve the squad with pretty much everyone up for grabs but it will take something special in order to capture the young boys from Young Boys, i.e. Constanzo and Doubai!

Spartak Daily News

After a dip in form with consecutive losses to Lokomotiv and Zenit in league play, Spartak has been on a 4 match unbeaten streak to narrow the gap from League leaders CSKA who sit on 43 point, followed closely by Zenit who are on 38 points, leaving Spartak and Rubin tied at 36 point. Today's SMFA Shield match proved successful as Spartak won easily against Stabæk IF 2-0 to secure a place in the knockout round and will face Viking FK in a few day when SM fixes the schedule.

Spartak Daily News

After a dip in form with consecutive losses to Lokomotiv and Zenit in league play' date=' Spartak has been on a 4 match unbeaten streak to narrow the gap from League leaders CSKA who sit on 43 point, followed closely by Zenit who are on 38 points, leaving Spartak and Rubin tied at 36 point. Today's SMFA Shield match proved successful as Spartak won easily against Stabæk IF 2-0 to secure a place in the knockout round and will face Viking FK in a few day when SM fixes the schedule.[/quote']

I have recently joined as manager of Viking FK, pulled off a great 2-1 win against a much better Estudiantes side to nick second spot in the group and set up a tie with yourself - hoping to pull off another scalp over the two legs!!

For some reason the schedule has gone wrong and it says our match is on the 8th January - just wondering if this is the same for everyone or if its just my account? :confused:

I have recently joined as manager of Viking FK' date=' pulled off a great 2-1 win against a much better Estudiantes side to nick second spot in the group and set up a tie with yourself - hoping to pull off another scalp over the two legs!!

For some reason the schedule has gone wrong and it says our match is on the 8th January - just wondering if this is the same for everyone or if its just my account? :confused:[/quote']

It's the same for everyone in the SMFA Shield, I sent a ticket in Monday, and they haven't fixed it yet.

It's the same for everyone in the SMFA Shield' date=' I sent a ticket in Monday, and they haven't fixed it yet.[/quote']

Oh good thanks for clearing that one up for me Gooner - hopefully they will respond to your ticket asap

• 2 weeks later...

Unlucky mate...I'll be honest' date=' i was worried a bit.[/quote']

Fair play mate you were the better side over the two legs, i think i should of stayed defensive like i did in the first leg but oh well!!

Good luck in the next round :)

Stranraer going through a bit of a rough patch at the moment. After a stuttering start, a period of excellent of performances propelled us to the top of the league. All of that seems a distant memory as Stranraer have only won 2 of their last 10 games. Losing 7 of them.

GC149div4.png

Despite this Stranraer still look good for a playoff place. A bright spot has been on-loan Liverpool striker Daniel Pacheco scoring 24 league goals in 22 games.

We'll keep trying our best to improve on league posistion but would happily settle for 4th place now.

Guest Leddy

NK Osijek so far: Well this season so far NK Osijek have won the Crotian Shield and our going strong in the Divsion 1. We are chaseing for the title only 3 points of leaders. We've still got a budget of 10mill and loads of places to increaseour greatness. :D

• 1 month later...