Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

147cibalia-1.jpg

Cibalia finished 7th (of 16) in the first ever Croatian GC division - a slow-burn start to what appears to be a slow-burn GC.

What I have found interesting is that the GC has stayed reasonably full (currently 53%) and the usual nuggets at unmanaged clubs have been extremely rare - making the challenge of taking Cibalia from mid-table mediocrity in Croatia to title winners, to challengers for SMFA competitions a tougher task.

I have managed improve the squad value by approx £20m from where Cibalia started and taken the first-team rating to 85 but expect raising that to 86/87 and then 88 to be difficult if the high occupancy continues.

Whilst I have acquired some solid enough players in Pospech, Heikkenen and Vrdoljak to name a few, the only potentially star turn that I have managed to pick up is Benjamin Moukandjo. The 22 year old Cameroonian wide forward put in some decent performances for Monaco IRL despite their relegation, and has been linked with Liverpool and Rennes in recent weeks. Fingers crossed he gets a big move and becomes a valued trade asset for us.

Benjamin-Moukandjo-168x181-7k-e1306921589663.jpg

Moukandjo - cost just £2m from Nimes.

After the Charity shield final ill be leaving this side.

I'll be leaving Atletico. It's an original side. Got no worthwhile offers for Aguero or Forlan so kept everyone the same to prove a point that depth's pretty pointless in the early seasons. Won the title ;)

I'll be leaving Atletico. It's an original side. Got no worthwhile offers for Aguero or Forlan so kept everyone the same to prove a point that depth's pretty pointless in the early seasons. Won the title ;)

depth is always pointless special teams with 200 87 i prefer teams that have few quality players depth is easy to find:rolleyes:

147cibalia-1.jpg

Cibalia finished 7th (of 16) in the first ever Croatian GC division - a slow-burn start to what appears to be a slow-burn GC.

What I have found interesting is that the GC has stayed reasonably full (currently 53%) and the usual nuggets at unmanaged clubs have been extremely rare - making the challenge of taking Cibalia from mid-table mediocrity in Croatia to title winners' date=' to challengers for SMFA competitions a tougher task.

I have managed improve the squad value by approx £20m from where Cibalia started and taken the first-team rating to 85 but expect raising that to 86/87 and then 88 to be difficult if the high occupancy continues.

Whilst I have acquired some solid enough players in Pospech, Heikkenen and Vrdoljak to name a few, the only potentially star turn that I have managed to pick up is [b']Benjamin Moukandjo[/b]. The 22 year old Cameroonian wide forward put in some decent performances for Monaco IRL despite their relegation, and has been linked with Liverpool and Rennes in recent weeks. Fingers crossed he gets a big move and becomes a valued trade asset for us.

Benjamin-Moukandjo-168x181-7k-e1306921589663.jpg

Moukandjo - cost just £2m from Nimes.

its easy to buy from unmanaged sides:cool:

That's my point :rolleyes: A whole season has passed and the pickings have been poor.

EDIT - Average players don't interest?

I see you have bought up the entire Qatar u-21 team ????????????

for squad numbers only,they all are 70 ,so i can play few unimportant games with them,resting my best 11,dont need we have secure title,and lost in semi finals of cup on pk:mad:,no interesting games this season,and all of them will raise one day:cool:

for squad numbers only' date='they all are 70 ,so i can play few unimportant games with them,resting my best 11,dont need we have secure title,and lost in semi finals of cup on pk:mad:,no interesting games this season,[b']and all of them will raise one day[/b]B)

.... and aspire to be average players:p

I've been able to perch; Maiga for 6.8M' date=' Shaqiri for 14.8M, Odemwingie for 10.9M, Yilmaz for 3.8M, and Batalla for 4.3M all from un-managed sides. It can be done, just need to have loads of cash. I think at one point i had 55M in the bank.[/quote']

You've done well there mate - most my poor little Croatian side:p have had in the bank is £12m.

Transfer Market is finally heating up in this GC. The Robben deal is absolutely ridiculous. Grats to Mike Rafferty, he built a powerhouse of attacking options in Argentina. Also have to give some credit to As Monaco fo getting 90 rated players for next to nothing. Lille manger got decent value for Hazard, not sure what he was thinking on this one

The deal reported to be worth £0 plus Hatem BEN ARFA and Cédric MONGONGU involving Yao Kouassi GERVINHO of Lille OSC and AS Monaco has been accepted. The transfer will be completed shortly

I offered Maiga and Lukovic (both 88 rated players) and 3M and he said my players weren't good enough

Moving on from the disappointment, I've got a bid accepted for a very good goalkeeper. News to follow.

Transfer Market is finally heating up in this GC. The Robben deal is absolutely ridiculous. Somehow AS Monaco is getting 90 rated players for next to nothing. Lille manger got decent value for Hazard' date=' not sure what he was thinking on this one

I offered Maiga and Lukovic (both 88 rated players) and 3M and he said my players weren't good enough[/quote']

i have reported Robben deal,although manager exlanation was rather good,i somehow dont believe in it:cool:

i have reported Robben deal' date='although manager exlanation was rather good,i somehow dont believe in it:cool:[/quote']

Not sure how i feel about it, its a horrible deal, but if the Bremen boss isn't complaining and he has 147 Manager Rating, he can't be that retarded. I don't see that there will be any reason why SMFA will reverse the deal.

What should have been looked at is the Falcao deal with the AS Monaco completing a deal for Moutinho a day prior for chump change. Both deals are incredibly one sided to AS Monaco, but if you look at the Porto boss and his prior dealings they are so horrible i didn't bother.