Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

AVFC

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Not sure how i feel about it' date=' its a horrible deal, but if the Bremen boss isn't complaining and he has 147 Manager Rating, he can't be that retarded. I don't see that there will be any reason why SMFA will reverse the deal.

What should have been looked at is the Falcao deal with the AS Monaco completing a deal for Moutinho a day prior for chump change. Both deals are incredibly one sided to AS Monaco, but if you look at the Porto boss and his prior dealings they are so horrible i didn't bother.[/quote']

i know this guy he ruins quality of team but always gets depth how i hate those managers ,and when u inheredite such team u get bunch of mediocre players:mad:

Guys,

Boca manager here.

I know I've got a great deal and can't believe my luck but I can assure you its totally legit. Gave up my best player, my best CB and 19 mil. Think Werder don't have many high rated players so they thought it was acceptible. Must have needed the cash.

Cheers

Mike

i know this guy he ruins quality of team but always gets depth how i hate those managers ' date='and when u inheredite such team u get bunch of mediocre players:mad:[/quote']

Certainly not accusing you, as your not Mr. Hammer, but don't club jump and it solves that issue. They way I look at, is that it equal out the competion outside of the big 4 or 5 leagues so it competive throughout.

Fernando MUSLERA has completed his move to Spartak Moskva from Lazio for £5,200,000 plus Vincent ENYEAMA and Aleksandar LUKOVIC

Enyeama had a 7.86 rating in league play, and had a 0.86 GAA. He had a great season. Not to mention, in real-life he signed with Lille yesterday, so he'll be rising. He'll be missed and is one of my favorite gk's. But the chance to have Muslera and with SMFA Cup as my main priortity I felt an upgrade was needed.

I manage Padova. Missed out on the playoffs, just. Which was annoying.

Boruc, Williamson, Strootman, Mcarthur and Hoilett are my better players.

Anyone who can help me out with a loan or two next season, it'd be appreciated.

Thought ill post it on here aswell:

Wayne Rooney and Nemanja Vidic are still here, really surprised at the lack on interest for a 96 and a 95 rated player, not looking for cash offers and offering a good keeper in a deal for one of the two would push you up the list alot! all you need to do is put in a bid or simply message me

Got some loans ready for the new season, had a few people put some in already but new season hasnt started yet so wont be accepting.. lower league teams will have priority of the loans and will be looking to loan the lads out to places where they will play games

Really am trying to bring some new faces here so if you can think of any fair deal which you would want to do just give me a shout and were go from there :)

Nk Rejika are back in business having neglected them in the past 3 new players join the ranks:

Djibril SIDIBE has completed his move to NK Rijeka from Maccabi Tel Aviv for £144,000 plus Maziar ZARE
David GARCÍA has completed his move to NK Rijeka from Xerez for £4,430,000
Yuri ZHEVNOV has completed his move to NK Rijeka from NK Varaždin for £5,780,000

All improvements on the current team will be looking for a new winger in the coming weeks as Jasper Gronkjear bites the dust and retires :P

Edit: been getting some silly offers for Beckford recently like cv value and 77+80 33+ players he can leave for the right price but at the moment some of the offers I've been getting are jokes especially from the American teams.

New Season Starts!

City looking to Sell their star players: Tevez' date='Fletcher,Krasic and De jong can leave :D

Some players are also listed for loan.

Take a look.

And Final against Turkey later.[/quote']

I'm Villarreal - feel free to PM me with the players you're interested in and I'll see if we can come to a deal. :)

Nk Rejika in Desprate need of an attacking midfielder or a winger + a Centre Forward 83 + on loan. if anyone can help that would be massively appreciated :)

Team is currently lining:

Zhevnov(87)

Kusnir(85) Garcia(84) Stankovic(84) Morishige(84)

Sidibe(84) Hasimoto(84)

Tbd ---------- Lulic(85)

Beckford(86) Roberts(86)

will be looking around external and unmanaged in the coming days to improve the current team :)

Nk Rejika in Desprate need of an attacking midfielder or a winger + a Centre Forward 83 + on loan. if anyone can help that would be massively appreciated :)

Team is currently lining:

Zhevnov(87)

Kusnir(85) Garcia(84) Stankovic(84) Morishige(84)

Sidibe(84) Hasimoto(84)

Tbd ---------- Lulic(85)

Beckford(86) Roberts(86)

will be looking around external and unmanaged in the coming days to improve the current team :)

you can have Jussie for loan if you want.

Villarreal have a range of players rated 81-84 to loan out. Not the greatest of ratings, I know but it is all I can offer right now and hopefully they'd make good backups for someone.

However, most of the players that are loan listed can be sold for about 20% over their CV - happy bidding. :)

Villarreal have a range of players rated 81-84 to loan out. Not the greatest of ratings' date=' I know but it is all I can offer right now and hopefully they'd make good backups for someone.

However, most of the players that are loan listed can be sold for about 20% over their CV - happy bidding. :)[/quote']

i made a bid for Perez(84) not 20% over Cv but i thought it was worth a shot :)