Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

AVFC

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Sorry' date=' he's one of the few I actually want to keep (I should have mentioned that :P). Feel free to take him on loan, though. :)[/quote']

no worries mate ill see what i can get at exernal and then if i cant find any better ill make the loan bid(if hes still availible) but thanks anyways :)

Decided to put a big bid in for him' date=' hopefully he will be coming to Croatia but to Lokomotiva :P[/quote']

Nice to see you still going in Croatia lots of people have dropped out it seems whats a shame as it was very competative at the start of last season.

i would love it if he came to Croatia with either me or you getting him(hopefully me) would be nice to see us beating some of the big boys like manchester united to players :P

Nice to see you still going in Croatia lots of people have dropped out it seems whats a shame as it was very competative at the start of last season.

i would love it if he came to Croatia with either me or you getting him(hopefully me) would be nice to see us beating some of the big boys like manchester united to players :P

I will be staying around for a while, this is my favourite team in a GC :) Yeah good luck in getting him :)

Think I have a great chance of getting Nagatomo, hopefully when I log in tomorrow I will have a message saying he has signed for me:p

Also signed a couple of players just to add depth, nothing special but they will do for now:

Emad El Nahas (82) - £1.1m

Joel Ward (80) - £500k + Manuel CURTO (Have competition from NK Rijeka)

Silva Diago (80) - £586k + Marko SIMIC

Marko Djalovic - £1.1m

Baris Atas - £200k + Denis CEROVEC

Think I have a great chance of getting Nagatomo' date=' hopefully when I log in tomorrow I will have a message saying he has signed for me:p

Also signed a couple of players just to add depth, nothing special but they will do for now:

Emad El Nahas (82) - £1.1m

Joel Ward (80) - £500k + Manuel CURTO (Have competition from NK Rijeka)

Silva Diago (80) - £586k + Marko SIMIC

Marko Djalovic - £1.1m

Baris Atas - £200k + Denis CEROVEC[/quote']

Nagatomo decided to join more perspective club:o:):D;):rolleyes:B)

My bid was around 24.5 million. Dont get how this is a fair system. I understand that the more money you have the higher you can bid' date=' but surely this isnt right ? Ajax being able to offer more than 24 million for a 88 LB ? :confused:[/quote']

cause i had only 1 LB rated less then him Anita;)

Are you F**k:ng serious' date=' how in the world is this guy getting 90 rated players for next to nothing[/quote']

To be fair that's not a awful deal as milliner hasn't really lived up to expectation at city and its unlikely he will get a rise any time soon while Cesar is one of the best up and coming players having just moved to benfica he's only going to improve :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Daragh

Been looking for a Lorient squad with the likes of Gameiro, Amalfitano, Morel etc. GC147 was the closest thing to last seasons squad I could find. Amalfitano isn't there though.

Willing to listen to offers for Gameiro, but to be honest, it'll have to be a good offer.

Been looking for a Lorient squad with the likes of Gameiro' date=' Amalfitano, Morel etc. GC147 was the closest thing to last seasons squad I could find. [b']Amalfitano isn't there though.[/b]

Willing to listen to offers for Gameiro, but to be honest, it'll have to be a good offer.

My bad...:o:D