• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

The offer for Marco STORARI of West Bromwich Albion from NK Lokomotiva has been accepted. The transfer will be completed within the next 24 hours.

He is not the best player long term and is getting on a bit but adding a 88 rated player to the squad is great :) Will be paying £9million for the Italian and still have a good amount of cash left. If anyone has any 87+ players available for cash let me know :)

Ahmad Rivai steered Hannover 96 to victory against TSG 1899 Hoffenheim.

Hannover 96 beat TSG 1899 Hoffenheim 3 - 1 in their Division 1 fixture.

¤Ya Konan scored a brace and was later voted Man of the Match for his performance. ¤Pogatetz was also on the scoresheet for his side.

Good debut for me as Hannover manager.

Deciding to take a gamble and sell some of my better players to improve ratings rise hopefully this doesn't effect my team results wise. One massive positive from this will be the profits I will be making:

Kay Voser - Paid:£2.9m Sell:£4.9m

Marko Djalovic - Paid:£1.1m Sell:£2.4m

Emed El Nahas - Paid:£1.1m Sell:£2.7m

Baris Atas - Paid:£200k+75 rated player Sell:£2.5m

Jamie Ayovi - Paid:£3.9m Sell:£4.7m

That will bring in over £17m in which will mean I have over £30m to spend on new players which will hopefully boost my overall rating up significantly.

With that money I have bought some decent players, the first I bought was Welsh International Ashley Williams(85) who I got for £5.1m. Hopefully he will get a rise to 86 in thee next premier league changes which will make me a decent profit. The second player was Ismael Assati(86) who I got for £500k plus my back up keeper and a riser I couldn't be bothered waiting to rise anymore. The thid signing was a replacement back up 'keeper in Plamen Iliev(78) who signed for £1.7m from external side Nacional for £1.7m, he has started the season as first choice keeper at Levski Sofia so he should get a nice rise when Bulgaria is reviewed again. The final signing was American striker Tom Heinemann(75) who joined as a free agent for £203k which should make me a nice profit as I am expecting a rise to around 78/79.

Did attempt to get Gonzalo Castro(88) from Mallorca although I could of beat the price he went for I didn't feel it would be a good decision to waste all my budget on just one player.

Ajax qualified for knockaut stage of CL :) ours first opponent is Barca:( but u ll see heroes when is it tough not easy:rolleyes:,after third ticket finally got Charity Shield to play:rolleyes: next possible trophy,Ajax needs winger or fwd over 90 can pay 20-25 millions if someone needs cash depending who is in question,i hope SM will finally remove stupid pe thing which is unreal:rolleyes:

Was that even your maximum? The £17.2m I bid was my chairman's limit.

Well done on getting him though. :)

Nope I could bid 23m, delighted with his signing should do extremely well in Croatia :)

On another not my team play in a stadium on SM with 5,000 seats however in real life they have moved stadiums and now share with Dinamo which has 30,000+ seats, anyone know if I can get that changed?

Nope I could bid 23m' date=' delighted with his signing should do extremely well in Croatia :)

On another not my team play in a stadium on SM with 5,000 seats however in real life they have moved stadiums and now share with Dinamo which has 30,000+ seats, anyone know if I can get that changed?[/quote']

I'm pretty sure you can't. B) You can only get the updated stadium in a new world. :(

Adam' date=' I submitted a ticket for a stadium change (GC148) and the changed took place after the season had completed. Go ahead sumbit it, and see what happens.[/quote']

Nice one mate I will do it tomorrow, should earn me a lot of extra cash as I currently don't loose any cash as it stands :)