Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

No difference in these GC'S still full of coneheads will silly counter offers.

If I was happy with my current squad then I wouldnt bother doing transfers but im not, do expect me to leave very soon.

Its been great in the past in GC'S but thats all gone now.

R.I.P GC'S

75 days and i'll be a normal member, I will miss the majority of my clubs but its surely not worth £10 - £15 of my hard earned money.

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

No difference in these GC'S still full of coneheads will silly counter offers.

If I was happy with my current squad then I wouldnt bother doing transfers but im not' date=' do expect me to leave very soon.

Its been great in the past in GC'S but thats all gone now.

R.I.P GC'S

75 days and i'll be a normal member, I will miss the majority of my clubs but its surely not worth £10 - £15 of my hard earned money.[/quote']

People tend to overprice players too much, u can have a look at the accepted deals, and obvious theres not many of them.

Loads of new gold members who look for rip offs (who doesn't, but if you really want a player, you somehow have to come up with agreement)

Looks like its gonna be same old story unmanaged and external clubs my best friends :D

Anyone not yet in the league looking to join' date=' join Turkey!!

So far its me and rob, and Galatasaroy are on offer B)[/quote']

Its cold in Turkey this time of year. Only have one deal accepted with some silly counter offers received, and the accepted bid makes no difference to my starting side; Neil Taylor for 20k :o

I suppose there's little people selling any 86+ for reasonable fees?

75 days and i'll be a normal member' date=' I will miss the majority of my clubs but its surely not worth £10 - £15 of my hard earned money.[/quote']

I thought the same when mine was drawing to a close a week ago and left my GM to within a day of running out. I would have probably ended up buying it anyway, but it's half price at the moment which won me over. Perhaps not worth it for £15 in your eyes, but hopefully worth £7?

I thought the same when mine was drawing to a close a week ago and left my GM to within a day of running out. I would have probably ended up buying it anyway' date=' but it's half price at the moment which won me over. Perhaps not worth it for £15 in your eyes, but hopefully worth £7?[/quote']

:eek:

Don't leave your Bari in GC81! We've been switching places at the top for the past few weeks. Great side you've built.

And to keep this post on topic, if anyones selling for cash, let Foggia know :D

I don't think I'll be in this set-up by Turn 3 if I'm honest, unless I can get some decent transfers going. Not usually this slow at deals, but by Jesus, some of the counters are crazy, e.g; 7.68M for Walters (c/v 2.85), not the worst one, but a small example. I'm looking for an 87+ Striker, cash preferably, then I'm done until I start selling

Marseile manager is an idiot. Keeps cancelling deals after agreeing to do them :rolleyes:

Fenerbahce agreed our first deal.

David ALABA has completed his move to Fenerbahçe SK from Bayern München for £7,000,000

Delighted with that deal, he'll be a top player in the future!

I also have accepted deals on:

Shaqiri

Zanka-Jorgeson

Rakels

Just had a decent look at my Udinese and decided I lack at LB' date=' FWD and WING so click my loaned out and low and behold I have what I need there, so im writing off the 1st season :D[/quote']

Don't you have 30 players on loan or something silly like that? What i would do just to have 5 haha.