Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

l_650.gif

169_1192916024.gifSporting 0-3 Valencia 172_1245420019.jpg

El Molinon

Att: 29,800

Refree: Salvio Fagundes Filho

Roberto-Soldado-celebrates-Valencia-v-Rangers_2522303.jpg

Soldado celebrates his first of the night.

Live coverage of the game between Sporting and Valencia was shown right across the Spain and the World tonight, as Barry MUFC had his first test as Valencia manager. A crowd of 29,800 witnessed Valencia win comfortably 3-0 in the first game of the new season. With Barcelona, Real Madrid and Atletico Madrid being held to draws, it turned out to be a big three points for Valencia. Next up is Manchester City at home in the SMFA Champions Cup.

With three thousand away fans making themselves heard inside the El Molinón the atmosphere inside the ground was great. A superb run from Juan Mata followed by a curling shot was well saved by Juan Pablo in the Sporting net, in the first real opportunity of the game. But Mata was not to be denied moments later from a free kick. Soldado was brought down just outside the area and Mata stepped up and curled the free kick over the wall and into the top corner, 1-0 Valencia, twenty 26 minutes played. Roberto Soldado nearly made it 2-0 within minutes, glancing his header from Pablo Hernandez’s cross inches past the post. Sporting came into the game in the last quarter of the first half, Roberto Canella producing a good save out of Sanchez Cesar in the Valencia goal. But it was Valencia who would finish the half the strongest, Soldado latching on to a Dominguez pass and curling the ball into the bottom corner from 20 yards. Half Time: Sporting 0-2 Valencia.

Early in the second half Mate Bilic missed a great chance to pull a goal back for the hosts, heading straight at Cesar inside the box. Aduriz went down in the area and appealed for a penalty but the linesman and referee both waved play on, despite replays showing he may have had a case. Another Canella shot brought a good save out of Sanchez Cesar, the Spanish keeper tipping Canella’s 20 yard shot over. But Roberto Soldado sealed the three points for Valencia in the 69th minute, rounding the keeper and slotting into the net after an inch perfect through ball from Dominguez. Late on Juan Mata was denied a second because of a brilliant save from Juan Pablo. Full Time: Sporting 0-3 Valencia.

Guest scotchegg

Toulouse start off with an impressive 4-1 win over Bordeux' date=' new signing Obefemi Martins managed to bag one aswell, so that's nice :).[/quote']

nice result mate, :P

rennes win 4-2 away at marseille, wasn't really worried, as i always beat the marseille manager when i play him :)

New Era Beckons for Blues

Stranraer_FC_Badge.png

Irishman Kevin Kelly was the man Stranraer have turned to for a change in fortunes. The club has been in turmoil in recent seasons and the fans have been through a lot. Kelly believes he is the right man to lead the club into a brighter future.

He has wasted no time in bringing in 11 new players and three on loan, so far with a further 13 unnamed players discussing terms after fees has been agreed. The entire current squad have been transfer listed for cash as Kelly looks to lose the dead wood.

Despite all the changes, Stranraer lost their first game of the season against a very strong Ardbroath side. Losing 4-2 at home not the ideal start but Kelly was quick to say that promotion was never the objective for the first season. The Irishman wants to get a strong team together that can sustain a title challenge as he feels the squad he was given was one of the poorest he's seen.

More Stranraer FC news every week...

Then they will just bid cash' date=' and then a 10k nobody :rolleyes:[/quote']

Quite often i would bid cash to test the water and then expect them to make a counter. I don't see why people don't like cash though, it is gold dust when people start to leave clubs in a month or so.

Quite often i would bid cash to test the water and then expect them to make a counter. I don't see why people don't like cash though' date=' it is gold dust when people start to leave clubs in a month or so.[/quote']

Well when you get c/v for your 90+ players & talents like Smalling it gets kind of annoying

Yeh i can see your point' date=' but you are always going to get poor bids in such a large setup. Have to put up with it though i am afraid :/.[/quote']

Yeah i know, got to be something SM can do to stop it but like Joe said your just get people putting 10k players but the same amount on money, maybe being able to block a team from bidding on that player then when/if they leave it gets removed, anyone im going way off topic now

:P

Happy with my team, brought in a RB which was desperate needed intill Rafael rises in Maxi Pereria a deal which i was easily happy to pay. Got in Alexis Sanchez in a two part deal, sad to see Park leave but was a good deal for both of us. Sold Luis Nani for Lennon & Kaboul which is a pretty good deal as gets my depth up and i feel Kaboul can rise to 88 with Lennon a slight chance in rising next changes. Other than that pretty quite in the market :P

Yeah i know' date=' got to be something SM can do to stop it but like Joe said your just get people putting 10k players but the same amount on money, maybe being able to block a team from bidding on that player then when/if they leave it gets removed, anyone im going way off topic now

Happy with my team, brought in a RB which was desperate needed intill Rafael rises in [b']Maxi Pereria[/b] a deal which i was easily happy to pay. Got in Alexis Sanchez in a two part deal, sad to see Park leave but was a good deal for both of us. Sold Luis Nani for Lennon & Kaboul which is a pretty good deal as gets my depth up and i feel Kaboul can rise to 88 with Lennon a slight chance in rising next changes. Other than that pretty quite in the market :P

If you have certain manager annoying with cash offers, you can just leave offer to die.

Unless he throws away the one and makes new one :P

If you have certain manager annoying with cash offers' date=' you can just leave offer to die.

Unless he throws away the one and makes new one :P[/quote']

Juts clogs up my messages though haha, spose your always going to have them people in the game soo spose ive just gotta get over it

If you have certain manager annoying with cash offers' date=' you can just leave offer to die.

Unless he throws away the one and makes new one :P[/quote']

I'm in a GC and the Valencia manger was always making cash offers for my players, no matter what optoin I used when rejecting he would come back with another cash offer. I'm not making my players unavailable as I'm always willing to listen to any offer, after a PM or 2 in a variety of languages he blocked me and the bids started again..

I've started offering CV for his players now. :o

Spartak Moskva

thumbnail.aspx?q=332693177695&id=5f235fecceafd797e3f351944efba4c1thumbnail.aspx?q=418583946995&id=6dd88f642db1e3e732d39a1adbbf76df

Player Exchanges:

Bryan Ruiz (Twente) - for £4.8M & M.ALEX

David Mendes Da Silva (Salzburg) - for £2.0M & R.SABITOV & P.GOLYSHEV

Vincent Enyeama (H. Tel Aviv) - for £2.5M & C.MAIDANA

Alek Lukovic (Zenit) - for £6.0M & Ari

Claudemir (København) - for £2.5M & S.PLETIKOSA

Incoming Cash Transactions:

Hugo Almeida (Besiktas) - £15.0M

Atila Turan (Grenoble) - £1.1M

Mikael Antonsson (København) - £3.7M

Outgoing Cash Transactions:

Ivan Saenko - £8.0M to Grêmio

Martin Stranzl - £8.0M to AJ Auxerre

Nikita Bazhenov - £7.0M to Valladolid

After a difficult transfer market, i feel pretty good going into the season. The depth of the squad will be helpful since I will be contending for SMFA Shield.

304_front_small.png350_1285367398.jpg266_front_small.png

My aim with Fenerbahce is to make this team pure class in a year or two. So obviously I intend to bring in quality youths. So far these are my deals:

I bought:

HULK, for Dia + Stoch.

Remy for Niang.

David Alaba for 7 million.

Rakels for 1 mil.

I sold:

Alex for Kabore

Guiza for A.Ayew

I'm especially happy with bringing Hulk, one of my favorite players :D