Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC!

I suggest to someone who got loads of cash to try and bid for A. Young.

I've made a bid for him with players , but he rejected with the reason that he would accept money only.

It would not look like he could sell such a player for cash, but he sold some nice youth already, so its wort a shot :D

• Replies 567
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: Gold Championship 147 Updated GC! Congrats, painful though seeing as didn't know what happened till came on this thread

I suggest to someone who got loads of cash to try and bid for A. Young.

I've made a bid for him with players ' date=' but he rejected with the reason that he would accept money only.

It would not look like he could sell such a player for cash, but he sold some nice youth already, so its wort a shot :D[/quote']

Sometimes a lot of people don't even look at the reason they give when rejecting, they just go for the quickest option so wouldn't surprise me if he doesn't sell for cash. Lazy I know. Although having read your message I would have definitely tested the water if I was a position to :D Can't buy a 10k player at Kongsvinger though :o so not really a realistic target unfortunately :rolleyes: ...well not yet :P

Metalist (Ukraine) manager is now AC Fiorentina Manger. Cardozo is on the Metalist squad, w/ 2's 88's and several 87's. Good squad to build from.

Sporting (spain) Manager left to take the Bordeaux post. Shortly after he accepted the position, table a bid.

Bordeaux - £0k + Menegazzo FERNANDO + Jaroslav PLASIL - Accepted.

Metalist (Ukraine) manager is now AC Fiorentina Manger. Cardozo is on the Metalist squad' date=' w/ 2's 88's and several 87's. Good squad to build from.

Sporting (spain) Manager left to take the Bordeaux post. Shortly after he accepted the position, table a bid.[/quote']

Mind you, Fiorentina manager is forumer, and deal is pretty good for both sides, can't see any connections there :P

Mind you' date=' Fiorentina manager is forumer, and deal is pretty good for both sides, can't see any connections there :P[/quote']

I wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. I was just surprised, to me Bordeaux makes out with that swap. Menegazzo and Plasil will only decline at this point in there career.

I wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. I was just surprised' date=' to me Bordeaux makes out with that swap. Menegazzo and Plasil will only decline at this point in there career.[/quote']

Yup, but having best players and tin squad not always means u have best chance to win, injuries, suspensions and etc.

And u can win 88-89 rated squad no problemo.

Not to mention some managers just build squad for a short time win, and don't look at future, and both players are full time starters Bordeaux.

So i can see the reasons for both managers.

Yup' date=' but having best players and tin squad not always means u have best chance to win, injuries, suspensions and etc.

And u can win 88-89 rated squad no problemo.

Not to mention some managers just build squad for a short time win, and don't look at future, and both players are full time starters Bordeaux.

So i can see the reasons for both managers.[/quote']

I guess i can see it from both points of view. I guess for me, when i see someone over 90 i wouldn't swap them as its just a valuable asset to get a even higher rated player. But this is coming from a manager that has Welliton (GC147) and Nene(GC133) as my highest rated players in all my GC's. But to your point i know you can win with 88-89's as i've qualified for SMFA C.L. with all my teams except for the Wolverhampton which i got them into the SMFA Shield.

2 victories in a row for queens park sees them rise to the top of division 4 :)

and amazingly after only 2 games to be the only unbeaten side in the division :o

£8.2 million budget to start, £7.5million more than the second highest budget and you're surprised?! lol

just kidding ;)

Hi

Fulham manager fooled me!! it is against the SM rules to do this kind of things, right?

We agreed in PM that I sell him Saviola for Sendros and Dembelle

He claims that his chairman will not allow it! ... so he is going to offer me sendros and 8m for saviola then sell me dembele for cash

saviola went for cash and sendros

now he rejected my offer of 8m for demebelle !!!

he doesnt reply to my message that i sent him to remind him about the deal!!!

what should i do?

Hi

Fulham manager fooled me!! it is against the SM rules to do this kind of things' date=' right?

He claims that his chairman will not allow it! ... so he is going to offer me sendros and 8m for saviola then sell me dembele for cash

what should i do?[/quote']

Report him. Its cheating as you have agreed a 2 part deal.

Hi

Fulham manager fooled me!! it is against the SM rules to do this kind of things' date=' right?

what should i do?[/quote']

Report him to SM. The transfer will get reversed and he might get a ban.

Mind you' date=' Fiorentina manager is forumer, [b'] and deal is pretty good for both sides,[/b] can't see any connections there :P
I wasn't accusing anyone of cheating. I was just surprised' date=' to me Bordeaux makes out with that swap. Menegazzo and Plasil will only decline at this point in there career.[/quote']

How is that a good deal for Fiorentina? Sorry but I do not understand how with that squad he needs any more depth in this position, which for me is the only plausible argument. So not really on your page there 'Storm' It's a steal.

Well done to Bordeaux for pulling out such a deal though.

Metalist (Ukraine) manager is now AC Fiorentina Manger. Cardozo is on the Metalist squad' date=' w/ 2's 88's and several 87's. Good squad to build from.

Sporting (spain) Manager left to take the Bordeaux post. Shortly after he accepted the position, table a bid.[/quote']

Seriously get a life will you. I left Metalist because Fiorentina became free and are a much better team.

Still see the forum has the odd twit onboard

How is that a good deal for Fiorentina? Sorry but I do not understand how with that squad he needs any more depth in this position' date=' which for me is the only plausible argument. So not really on your page there 'Storm' It's a steal.

Well done to Bordeaux for pulling out such a deal though.[/quote']

oh yes and well done Bordeaux for signing a player who is playing quite badly at the moment for a club that is 10th in the Italian league. Monto has every chance of going 90 where as my newly aquired 89's should be a safe for now:)