Samir Nasri stay??????

TheMar AFc

Re: Samir Nasri stay??????

I agree that Nasri is a quality player and if he keeps his current form then he will rise to 93 at the next ratings change and could even be pushing for 94 at the one after that - BUT he must keep his current form. I think SM's major issue was that he has only been playing this well (though he was playing well before he's upped his game this season) for the past 3 months. If the ratings change was in january then he would have got that 93.

I am dissapointed though as i have Koscienly and Nasri in a few of my teams :(

Though think of it this way, you're not a rovers fan!

Robinson and Samba at 88 is a joke - Robinson has been as good as Hart this season and if it wasn't for him Rovers would be in a worse state, Whilst Samba is our only good defender atm (since Jones is mysteriously still playing at DM) and captain fantastic.

Meanwhile Jones sits on 85? He has played every premier league game this year and performed better than most players at ewood park, he's as good a prospect as Wilshire!

But we aren't a big club, If Jones, Samba or Robbo leave rovers for bigger clubs (touch wood they don't) they will all be touching/at 90 at the next rating change.

Re: Samir Nasri stay??????

I agree that Nasri is a quality player and if he keeps his current form then he will rise to 93 at the next ratings change and could even be pushing for 94 at the one after that - BUT he must keep his current form. I think SM's major issue was that he has only been playing this well (though he was playing well before he's upped his game this season) for the past 3 months. If the ratings change was in january then he would have got that 93.

I am dissapointed though as i have Koscienly and Nasri in a few of my teams :(

Though think of it this way' date=' you're not a rovers fan!

Robinson and Samba at 88 is a joke - Robinson has been as good as Hart this season and if it wasn't for him Rovers would be in a worse state, Whilst Samba is our only good defender atm (since Jones is mysteriously still playing at DM) and captain fantastic.

Meanwhile Jones sits on 85? He has played every premier league game this year and performed better than most players at ewood park, he's as good a prospect as Wilshire!

But we aren't a big club, If Jones, Samba or Robbo leave rovers for bigger clubs (touch wood they don't) they will all be touching/at 90 at the next rating change.[/quote']

Nasri deserved 93, koscielny didn't deserve a rise at all.