• Gareth Barry
    • William Gallas
    • Morten Gamst Pedersen

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: who is the most underrated or unpraised star in football

talk about underrated' date=' i think van Bommel is the most underrated in the underrated poll.

step up nemanja Vidic.

Come on, 92 for him when ferdinand is 94?

Vidic makes Ferdinand look good for United.

Such a good buy. Such a classy player.[/quote']

agreed Rio makes so many mistakes and Vidic cleans it all up

no that would be too much of a big step maybe a 93 for now but he must outclass Rio in Sir Alex's eyes

ahha. i think 94. been as/more impressive than carvalho and ferdinand.

HAVING SAID THAT, jamie carragher should also be a 94, and he is also vastly underrated by McLaren.

ahha. i think 94. been as/more impressive than carvalho and ferdinand.

HAVING SAID THAT' date=' jamie carragher should also be a 94, and he is also vastly underrated by McLaren.[/quote']

I agree, Carragher and Vidic have been the best centre backs in the premiership this season, Terry not far behind. Carragher is massivley underrated by McLaren, that is another reason why he should get the axe from the job! :mad: ! Englands back 4 should be somtheing like this

RB Neville

LB Cole/Taylor

CB Carragher

CB Terry

The only good move McLaren has made for England in my opinion is naming John Terry captain. Steven Gerrard and John Terry are the only reasons McLaren still has the England job. Who do you think should replace McLaren?

I agree' date=' Carragher and Vidic have been the best centre backs in the premiership this season, Terry not far behind. Carragher is massivley underrated by McLaren, that is another reason why he should get the axe from the job! :mad: ! Englands back 4 should be somtheing like this

RB Neville

LB Cole/Taylor

CB Carragher

CB Terry

The only good move McLaren has made for England in my opinion is naming John Terry captain. Steven Gerrard and John Terry are the only reasons McLaren still has the England job. Who do you think should replace McLaren?[/quote']

that would be Englands best back 4! i agree bout Terry and Stevie keepin McLarens job. I'd like 2 see Big Sam or Scolari as the new manager.

that would be Englands best back 4! i agree bout Terry and Stevie keepin McLarens job. I'd like 2 see Big Sam or Scolari as the new manager.

I dunno about Scolari, Big Sammo's got a good chance...I suppose that Fergie wouldnt be bad if he quit Man U...we need a boss of that quality

But back to players...Fred's quite underrated...but so are nearly all of Readings players, at least some got an increase...

I dunno about Scolari' date=' Big Sammo's got a good chance...I suppose that Fergie wouldnt be bad if he quit Man U...we need a boss of that quality

But back to players...Fred's quite underrated...but so are nearly all of Readings players, at least some got an increase...[/quote']

yep, theyve impressed me alot this season (even though i'm all PORTSMOUTH!!) :D Hanhemann or simthing deserves 90-91 as does Doyle, Sidwell and Convey! Shane Long should be 85 at least, Lita should be between 87 and 90 for me.

yep' date=' theyve impressed me alot this season (even though i'm all PORTSMOUTH!!) :D Hanhemann or simthing deserves 90-91 as does Doyle, Sidwell and Convey! Shane Long should be 85 at least, Lita should be between 87 and 90 for me.

convey hasn't been the best but I think the rest at least deserve high ratings within the 80's

sorry not Convey... I meant John Oster' date=' he was phenomalnal against Man U in the FA Cup![/quote']

he was, i think Reading outplayed Manchester United over the 2 games, Reading were unlucky not to go through! quite a few of Arsenals youngsters are quite good, Denilson and Diaby are the best for me, what about you?

i think joey barton is OVERRATED.

one player who is underrated is Kevin Nolan.

come on, nolan is leagues ahead of barton is almost every department, especially attitude and behaviour.

how can barton geta a call up and not nolan?

another ludacris decision from mcLaren.

i think joey barton is OVERRATED.

one player who is underrated is Kevin Nolan.

come on' date=' nolan is leagues ahead of barton is almost every department, especially attitude and behaviour.

how can barton geta a call up and not nolan?

another ludacris decision from mcLaren.[/quote']

well most of us England fans have realised that McLaren has made 1 rubbish decision to another, but still you make a fair point, Nolan has done well but Sidwell has also been good this season. I think we expect those 2 to be in the white of England soon! Which goalies do you think need a call up or a permanent place in the team? I think Jamo shud be replaced by Ben Foster. I'd like to see Joe Lewis of Norwich 18 years old get a call up to the ubder 21's, also I think that Kirkland, Carson and Weaver deserve a call up.

well most of us England fans have realised that McLaren has made 1 rubbish decision to another' date=' but still you make a fair point, Nolan has done well but Sidwell has also been good this season. I think we expect those 2 to be in the white of England soon! Which goalies do you think need a call up or a permanent place in the team? I think Jamo shud be replaced by Ben Foster. I'd like to see Joe Lewis of Norwich 18 years old get a call up to the ubder 21's, also I think that Kirkland, Carson and Weaver deserve a call up.[/quote']

i agree, McLaren has been crud, i agree with wot u sed bout Stevie nd Terry aswell. Ben Foster has a decent chance of making it to the England No.1 in the near future!