Stephen Ireland

dhulldevsfan

Re: Stephen Ireland

The problem is his attitude. He is a lazy player and won't put in more effort than he thinks is required. He even refuses to play for his country if i am correct?

He needs to move to a club where he can get enthusiastic about playing again, but that would tend to mean a lesser club imo as none of the top clubs will want him after his Villa flop. So i would not buy him or sell him, but no rush as you have until the next changes :)

is there any hope or should i get rid of him? it seemed like not too long ago when he was a hot propect

Ever since he got over-shadowed by the 'big stars' coming in at Manchester City he hasn't really found himself. The move to Villa seemed like he was picking his career up but he still hasn't settled there, yet and I doubt he will rise anytime soon. But he is only 24 years old and who knows what the future holds?

If I was you I would cash in on him, there are plenty other hot talents out there that you could buy that are younger and will rise higher then him.

Hope I helped. :)

I am a Villa fan so I have seen him play. He is starting to find himself a little bit, but still can't fully force himself into the starting line-up. I am still showing faith in him because I know how good he is, and him on his game is exactly what Villa need. At the moment I can't see him going up, but hopefully he is just bedding in and can recapture his 'superman' form.