Humblebug

Re: This cannot be right

Gibbs only +1

Wilshere +2

De Jong- stay

Mikel-stay

Lampard- stay rather than drop

There are so many more that just bug me so unfair

Also who is being rated next does anyone know?

All of the ratings you said are fair maybe wilshere should get + 3 but since the premier league will be reviewed 3 times a season it seems right. The only player that i felt should of got a rise was malouda.

All of the ratings you said are fair maybe wilshere should get + 3 but since the premier league will be reviewed 3 times a season it seems right. The only player that i felt should of got a rise was malouda.

I have the same to say. De Jong should stay as he played world cup final, Wilshere and Gibbs may should get one more point, but it is fair

Why would Lampard drop? His incredible season last year was offset by the poor world cup, resulting in him staying at 95 - this season he's been injured, but in the 3 games he played Chelsea were 14-0 goals for/against. It's been obvious that the midfield and attack are lacking without him.

Unless you think that 27 goals and 20 assists in 50 games last season wasn't 95 caliber...

Why would Lampard drop? His incredible season last year was offset by the poor world cup' date=' resulting in him staying at 95 - this season he's been injured, but in the 3 games he played Chelsea were 14-0 goals for/against. It's been obvious that the midfield and attack are lacking without him.

Unless you think that 27 goals and 20 assists in 50 games last season wasn't 95 caliber...[/quote']

I agree. Lampard hasn't done much to warrant losing his 95 rating.

Anyway of doing a group ticket? Maybe do a poll, and hope SM see this, not at all happy I mean serious, Malouda been awesome... nowhere near a rise.

I mean why is RvP 93? and why is Malouda/Nasri not on par with him?

And I'm a Bloomin Arsenal Fan! :D

Should defintely review this again ( After Serie A :P )... :mad: not a happy bunny :D

rooney also had great last season but he droped

Rooney dropped because he has been way below par this season, as well as a very poor World Cup.

Lampard didn't have the best of World Cups with England but he hasn't been poor this season for Chelsea because he's been injured for the majority of it.