Carnage In Premier League !

Premier League was decapitated ! I have never seen anything like it in any league!

In my opinion these changes are at least strange:

SM --- My opinion

Samir Nasri 92 --- 93

Koscielny 88 --- 89

Wilshere 87 --- 88

Malouda 92 --- 93

Rodrigo Alex91 --- 92

Lampard 95 --- 94

Bosingwa 92 --- 91

Maxi Rodr. 90 --- 91

Vidic 96? --- 95

Gibson 86 --- 87

P.Rafael 87 --- 88

N.de Jong 91 --- 92

Joe Hart 90 --- 91

Gallas 93?? --- 92

Huddlestone89 --- 90

H.Gomes 90 --- 91

A.Hutton 88 --- 89

and so on...

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Premier League was decapitated ! I have never seen anything like it in any league! In my opinion these changes are at least strange: SM --- My opinion Samir Nasri 92 --- 93 Koscieln

Re: Carnage In Premier League !

Premier League was decapitated ! I have never seen anything like it in any league!

SM --- My opinion

Samir Nasri 92 --- 93

Vermaelen 91 --- 92

Koscielny 88 --- 89

Wilshere 87 --- 88

Malouda 92 --- 93

Rodrigo Alex91 --- 92

Lampard 95 --- 94

Bosingwa 92 --- 91

Maxi Rodr. 90 --- 91

Vidic 96? --- 95

Gibson 86 --- 87

P.Rafael 87 --- 88

N.de Jong 91 --- 92

Joe Hart 90 --- 91

Gallas 93?? --- 92

Huddlestone89 --- 90

H.Gomes 90 --- 91

A.Hutton 88 --- 89

and so on...

spot on m8 mostly i agree i never saw such a brutal review and i'm a manager from 2006 it's incredible.

Spot on mate. SM have been anti Premier League and Anti-Liverpool. I was really surprised and really disappointed.

This is not good from SM

i think they are being too harsh because there was becoming no difference to players ratings.

rooney, torres, ibra, villa, eto'o, drogba all at 96 ?

balance it out.

lets see how SM are with seria A

although how the hell they have kept carrick is beyond me.

i was shocked terry dropped, but tbh he was too high in the first place 94 is fair enough. that is still a quality rating.

carrick staying, malouda staying. these are the funniest things and my only real complains. fletcher does not = carrick.

SM --- My opinion

Samir Nasri 92 --- 93

Vermaelen 91 --- 92

Koscielny 88 --- 89

Wilshere 87 --- 88

Malouda 92 --- 93

Rodrigo Alex91 --- 92

Lampard 95 --- 94

Bosingwa 92 --- 91

Maxi Rodr. 90 --- 91

Vidic 96? --- 95

Gibson 86 --- 87

P.Rafael 87 --- 88

N.de Jong 91 --- 92

Joe Hart 90 --- 91

Gallas 93?? --- 92

Huddlestone89 --- 90

H.Gomes 90 --- 91

A.Hutton 88 --- 89

and so on...

Actually although I don't particularly think SM has been fair, I think your predictions are even more ridiculous.

Vermaelen isn't playing ... on what basis should he rise ? They increased his rating last season when he PLAYED.

Samir Nasri -- was kind of missing for a while last season and despite that he kept the rating, even this year although he's been pretty good he was injured for some part and couldn't even play the whole time this season. Can't just rise that easily.

Hutton -- also isn't a definite starter despite his good performances recently and he hasn't totally imposed himself. However by next changes he might rise much easier if he keeps his place and plays good.

Joe Hart - seriously ? He has been the best English goalkeeper but that's it. He is definitely still not like in the top five goalkeepers or whatever in the world, has only started playing for City and on a bigger level this year and the season is still not halfway through. 90 is fair.

Malouda got a rise last time and it's not easy to rise again until at least the next season is over especially when you're talking about changing to 93. That's huge. Not only that he is still not as consistent as he should be , I mean he has been kind of less effective recently and not as dominant as in the start of the season. Also the WC is important for SM, and obviously he didn't do anything there.

Bosingwa was injured for a long time and he actually has been starting to get some playing time, 50/50 in my opinion. Isn't that ridiculous.

Vidic should definitely stay. He has been arguably the best CB in the world even this season. Keeping Man Utd compact in the back. They shouldn't have even considered dropping him.

Lampard: got injured , it's not even a full year of injury yet. Plus Last year he had an awesome season... how should he get dropped ?

Rodriguez should have been like 91/90 last time around. He just really isn't performing even and his team is lacking. Just being starter especially for a team in such condition is not enough. Remember this guy has been falling back in performance for some time now.

Gomez: no way, he has been okay but isn't a top goalkeeper and he might never go over 90. He sometimes does amateur mistakes too. There are a lot of other goalkeepers in the world that can do as good in his position or even better. To me he is similar to goalkeepers like Abbiati in Milan. 90 top for them.

Some other ratings you mention are also over reacted to.

Anyway I agree with a couple like Gallas ...if Terry drops to 94, Gallas should surely drop to 92 no mater what.

Also I agree although less strongly with the following:

Alex also is playing more and more and could have went to 92. Same as Koscielny rising by one. But it might be understandable that they don't rise yet especially Alex.

Some other ratings changes are 50-50. Wilshere is doing good but this is his first breakthrough season. I think though it sets him to a much more definite 89 in next changes so it's still good. De Jong too, specifically with some not surely starting DMs being 94 like Mascherano although I will have to wait for Spanish changes to see if that changes.

@impaled.

i agree with you, people want players to rise for no real reason.

i think it is harsh malouda did not rise but whi did carrick not drop........

that confuses me. they are not equal on ability.

overall i think good changs from SM. restoring balance to the game ( even if my team took a bit of a pounding ;) )

@impaled.

i agree with you' date=' people want players to rise for no real reason.

i think it is harsh malouda did not rise but whi did carrick not drop........

that confuses me. they are not equal on ability.

overall i think good changs from SM. restoring balance to the game ( even if my team took a bit of a pounding ;) )[/quote']

Carrick's case was one I couldn't really understand. But I am critical of SM anyway and I don't agree on this one, I just think some of the reactions over here are clearly less reasonable.

What we seem to have forgotten aswell is how much English football is on a downward spiral at the minute, the level of football last season saw the champions win it with the worst points total in the prem, also 4th bottom's total that season would have had anyone relegated any other season before that. This season has been just as poor - combine that with the most dismal world cup ive ever witnesses england in, our shocking Champs Lge efforts and also the problem with Liverpool, Portsmouth, Man Utd, West Ham, Sheff Weds and Crystal Palaces precarious financial positions.... this all points towards the fact that everyone isn rating the English game as high as it is!

So you may find that our league has worst ratings than other countries regardless of our Seeding and League rating in Europe.

I for one am not suprised by all the drops and 'suprise non-increases' for half the Prem players and certainly wouldnt be if most of the Italy and Spain ratings stayed!

Actually although I don't particularly think SM has been fair' date=' I think your predictions are even more ridiculous.

Vermaelen isn't playing ... on what basis should he rise ? They increased his rating last season when he PLAYED.

Samir Nasri -- was kind of missing for a while last season and despite that he kept the rating, even this year although he's been pretty good he was injured for some part and couldn't even play the whole time this season. Can't just rise that easily.

Hutton -- also isn't a definite starter despite his good performances recently and he hasn't totally imposed himself. However by next changes he might rise much easier if he keeps his place and plays good.

Joe Hart - seriously ? He has been the best English goalkeeper but that's it. He is definitely still not like in the top five goalkeepers or whatever in the world, has only started playing for City and on a bigger level this year and the season is still not halfway through. 90 is fair.

Malouda got a rise last time and it's not easy to rise again until at least the next season is over especially when you're talking about changing to 93. That's huge. Not only that he is still not as consistent as he should be , I mean he has been kind of less effective recently and not as dominant as in the start of the season. Also the WC is important for SM, and obviously he didn't do anything there.

Bosingwa was injured for a long time and he actually has been starting to get some playing time, 50/50 in my opinion. Isn't that ridiculous.

Vidic should definitely stay. He has been arguably the best CB in the world even this season. Keeping Man Utd compact in the back. They shouldn't have even considered dropping him.

Lampard: got injured , it's not even a full year of injury yet. Plus Last year he had an awesome season... how should he get dropped ?

Rodriguez should have been like 91/90 last time around. He just really isn't performing even and his team is lacking. Just being starter especially for a team in such condition is not enough. Remember this guy has been falling back in performance for some time now.

Gomez: no way, he has been okay but isn't a top goalkeeper and he might never go over 90. He sometimes does amateur mistakes too. There are a lot of other goalkeepers in the world that can do as good in his position or even better. To me he is similar to goalkeepers like Abbiati in Milan. 90 top for them.

Some other ratings you mention are also over reacted to.

Anyway I agree with a couple like Gallas ...if Terry drops to 94, Gallas should surely drop to 92 no mater what.

Also I agree although less strongly with the following:

Alex also is playing more and more and could have went to 92. Same as Koscielny rising by one. But it might be understandable that they don't rise yet especially Alex.

Some other ratings changes are 50-50. Wilshere is doing good but this is his first breakthrough season. I think though it sets him to a much more definite 89 in next changes so it's still good. De Jong too, specifically with some not surely starting DMs being 94 like Mascherano although I will have to wait for Spanish changes to see if that changes.[/quote']

Mate, tell me what performance recommends Vidic a 96 rat ? He won champions league, premier league, world cup this year? Yes, is a regular for man utd and he's capitan, but also Evra, Nani, Fletcher are regulars with the same minutes played. To be equal with Villa, Iniesta, Puyol is a little harsh.

Malouda is the top scorer and the engine of chelsea this season

Compare the statistics of David Silva, Diego Ribas,Toulalan, Dejan Stankovic + consider the talent and the potential of this player and u'll get an answer why Nasri should be 93.

Hutton has played as starter since 5th round till present (all 90minutes) in Prem.Ligue, 4 matches in CH.L. (all 90minutes), 3matches in scotland national team (all 90minutes). This stats in my opinion should have given him a +1 rise.

Joe Hart is the best england gk (and i think many ppl are agree with me), he playes in every game and he is at 4pt gap to 1st place.

At this stage, i don't think that an injury should guarantee a 95 rating ... judging terry (who played much than frank) also get a terrible injury and drop, why not lampard?

H.Gomes dropped on 15-4-2009 by -1. Now when he playes in CH.L and he is a regular starter for spurs , why should not rise +1?

With Vermaelen i was probably to optimistic judging his last year evolution and the fact that if he was healthy, he was no doubt a regular starter for arsenal.

I think i've answered all your uncertainties and like i always said...this is just my opinion!

Carrick's case was one I couldn't really understand. But I am critical of SM anyway and I don't agree on this one' date=' I just think some of the reactions over here are clearly less reasonable.[/quote']

sm decided to spare or overlook it for this time, and same thing will happen to mascherano

get over with it folks