What's with YOUR nickname

oobee007

Well i have seen this on some other threads so whais in YOUR nickname???

Why did you choose it or why was it bestowed upon you???

I'll get us started:

My nickname as you can see is oobee007, my dad has always called me oobee and that was already taken on hotmail so i just added 007. Pretty simple but their is boundto be some good ones out their!

Re: What's with YOUR nickname

Not many people remember the 1979 cult classic film "The Warriors" where gangs from new yourk chase down a gang for a killing. one of the main gangs in that is the "Baseball Furies". when i was watching the film with my mates i pulled a face when they were on and looked alot like them (so a friend said anyway).

baseballfuries02.jpg

that was the face i pulled :D

Not many people remember the 1979 cult classic film "The Warriors" where gangs from new yourk chase down a gang for a killing. one of the main gangs in that is the "Baseball Furies". when i was watching the film with my mates i pulled a face when they were on and looked alot like them (so a friend said anyway).

baseballfuries02.jpg

that was the face i pulled

Pretty ugly fella aren't you? lol oj i seen a pic of you and your handsome :rolleyes::confused: lol

My nicknames would be Coatesy (2nd name with a y on the end), Lukey (1st name with a y on the end), Glucose (sounds like Luke Coates :P), but my main one, whhich is my footie name is Sky (Luke Skywalker) :D

Speddiez, is a thing I made up when I first started using the internet.

Instead of having MartinTyrer2005414516611110006 on sites.

And having different numbers, for every different site.

I just made something up that I was pretty sure no one else would have.

Never signed up for anything where its been taken........yet.

alidaei88:

"A taste from Arabia, a name that is recognizable throughout the globe, a rich melody but hot spices and spacious dreams. The sort of malay you would want if counterparting the forum with other users, a name that springs optimism but without forgetting the realistic approach of a man that knows his limits. Beauty in it's widest sense."

alidaei chronicles, Vol. 4 Chp. 2 Verse 16.

Guest the plummer

mines because i am only 5 ft 3 explains the wee , G because my name is greig:D:D ten simply because i like the number :D:D

tebthereb...

my surname is Tebbutt.

When I was about 12 or 13, I got onto a school bus (for a trip to France) and had shaved my head for the first time, and had got my ear pierced that weekend.

Everyone had always called me Teb anyway, so Teb the Reb (as in Rebel) was a nickname for a while, presumably as I looked like I was trying to rebel. The name stuck and it even appeared in the school yearbook. :)

The short haircut remains, the earring does not. :)

i have many nicknames :

1.Mark_itfc is my nickname for the forum for obvious reasons - my name and my team!

2. Psycho Tyler - Was given this name by all my friends after i broke someones arm playing football (which was like 3 years ago) and they still call me it :o

3. Sparky - Rhymes with Marky

alidaei88:

"A taste from Arabia' date=' a name that is recognizable throughout the globe, a rich melody but hot spices and spacious dreams. The sort of malay you would want if counterparting the forum with other users, a name that springs optimism but without forgetting the realistic approach of a man that knows his limits. Beauty in it's widest sense."

alidaei chronicles, Vol. 4 Chp. 2 Verse 16.[/quote']

wasn't ali daei an iranian footballer who played in germany a few years ago,the name seems to ring a bell somewhere

Stokey- Support stoke

Smithy

Smithers- H8 it h8 it :mad::mad:

Super Sexy Ultra colliest Guy in The whole Unverse and beyond

or as the wolves fans from where i like to call you Clay heads !!! just a bit of football banter :P but im a villa fan and so i dont care !!

and im mr universe ! ;)