January Transfer Rumours?

AlexHSafc

Re: January Transfer Rumours?

Dzeko is a big signing and so is Darren Bent for Villa

First one Manchester City. Second one was a big suprise in my mind. Everyone at Sunderland has been let down by that. He must have wanted money, because Sunderland are easily the better team at the moment.

This could trigger some other big signings.

Rumours Going around that either Carew, Crouch or Pavlenchko may replace Darren Bent at Sunderland as in an Interview earlier Niall Quinn claimed that Sunderland were looking at a target man for now in the short term and then someone better than Bent in the Long Term, Also David Luiz to Chelsea!

Doubt it mate with Bents Goalscoring Record ' date=' Dzeko will provide more, Bent is a Poacher[/quote']

Interesting we will see...... I like Dzeko a lot but won't play anything like every game for Man City. Manager has to keep a lot of players happy. Yes Bent will score goals but the price tag is a HEAVY WEIGHT to carry if Villa remain in danger :eek:

Interesting we will see...... I like Dzeko a lot but won't play anything like every game for Man City. Manager has to keep a lot of players happy. Yes Bent will score goals but the price tag is a HEAVY WEIGHT to carry if Villa remain in danger :eek:

Bent 18 Mil and Dzeko 27-28Mil*, Bent has scored 15 + prem league goals in 9 seasons , Dzeko hasnt done that in a weaker Bundelelsiga Bent was Sunderland Record Signing and Scored 24 League Goals, There is more pressure i beleive on Dzeko than Bent , Bent with Young Downing and Petrov around him will be safe for sure

Bent 18 Mil and Dzeko 27-28Mil*' date=' Bent has scored 15 + prem league goals in 9 seasons , Dzeko hasnt done that in a weaker Bundelelsiga Bent was Sunderland Record Signing and Scored 24 League Goals, There is more pressure i beleive on Dzeko than Bent , Bent with Young Downing and Petrov around him will be safe for sure[/quote']

Dzeko was getting 20+ a season and he wasn't even in the Bundesliga for that long. 3-4 seasons I think?

There is just as much pressure on both of them but maybe more on Bent because money means nothing to Man City.

Archived