W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Me;)

This seasons Division 3 champion.:D

Nah' date=' I know you're replacing him in Div 3, but if he's not in the set-up then who's taking the 24th spot?

And division 3 champion already! :rolleyes: Take a look at the backlash to this article as a warning of proclaiming victory too early. They took Florence for god's sake! :(

Tonights game is a friendly. The season does not start until next Sunday the 19th. I'm not rushing it so relax. If you want to set up another friendly then do it mid week. Jeez

Oh yeah, how come you get to be the only one to set tactics for the friendly? If you win the league we'll know why. :rolleyes:

As excitement and anticipation builds as we approach the big kick off' date=' just in case any of you are in any doubt of the challenge that awaits you in the frozen north, check out the Mighty Boosh who provide a sobering reminder regarding the 'nothingness, the whiteness, the endless-ness, stretching on, beyond the human imagination, desolation of the human soul,...[bEHOLD!']...lost in the blinding whiteness of the tundra':

9IjGNJPNyzU

:) ***bump*** :)