W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Hey Fury, how about a compromise? You accept all the offers and we all commit to not making any transfers until you give the word that everyone is on board? Maybe you can only accept the ones who have confirmed on here to hold back on the transfers (in case someone doesn't check the forum and just starts to go crazy), at least that way we can have a look at our team and such.

so why dont we just 'eat our weakest man' and get on with it...

What did Latouche do to deserve that? He's already signed up. :confused:

Hey Fury' date=' how about a compromise? You accept all the offers and we all commit to not making any transfers until you give the word that everyone is on board? Maybe you can only accept the ones who have confirmed on here to hold back on the transfers (in case someone doesn't check the forum and just starts to go crazy), at least that way we can have a look at our team and such.

[/quote']

that sounds fair to me :) would shortlisting be allowed? or purely just checking out our teams? If fury agrees to the idea that is :P

Hey Fury' date=' how about a compromise? You accept all the offers and we all commit to not making any transfers until you give the word that everyone is on board? Maybe you can only accept the ones who have confirmed on here to hold back on the transfers (in case someone doesn't check the forum and just starts to go crazy), at least that way we can have a look at our team and such.

What did Latouche do to deserve that? He's already signed up. :confused:[/quote']

I like this idea.

What did Latouche do to deserve that? He's already signed up. :confused:[/quote']

Weakest man jooles really??? You wont be saying that when you finsh bottom and I win division 3!!! Get that in your tiny teeside brain of yours and we will be happy ;)

It's just that if we wait until the last man comes in' date=' then Fury accepts them all, it's the last man that will get the advantage of being the one online when the set-up opens up. How's that fair?[/quote']

Then we will wait a little longer and I WILL GIVE OUT A TIME THAT THE GAMEWORLD WILL OPEN.

Stop causing trouble Jooles :P

It's just that if we wait until the last man comes in' date=' then Fury accepts them all,[b'] it's the last man that will get the advantage of being the one online when the set-up opens up. How's that fair[/b]?

very good point this, i think it should be decided that the game world opens at a set time preferably GMT 5.00pm regardless of when the last man comes

views fury?

Then we will wait a little longer and I WILL GIVE OUT A TIME THAT THE GAMEWORLD WILL OPEN.

Stop causing trouble Jooles :P

Sorry' date=' my tiny little [b']Teesside[/b] brain forgets what been said before. :o

And absolutely no-way to giving the Div 3 managers a head start! If anything it's they who should wait.

Haha :P ive gone the way of opening up Notepad and typing in the names of the players i want' date=' searching them all in another GW to get all the spellings right! old school :D[/quote']

Yeah, we all do it a different way. Fury's trying to just remember his list, but he keeps forgetting both of them. :P

DO IT!!!!! We are in division 3 because we are the best !!!! Besides you LOSERS need all the help you can get!!!!!! Espacally you fury you need all the help you get and im sure that wont be enough !!!!!

Some of us are :P your in Div 3 to gve us someone to laugh at :D

and Jooles I just went for the team with a balanced squad as I'm going away Tuesday night/Weds morning for 2 1/2 weeks, so I can set it up before I go and deal with players transfered in when I get back