W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Some of us are :P your in Div 3 to gve us someone to laugh at :D

and Jooles I just went for the team with a balanced squad as I'm going away Tuesday night/Weds morning for 2 1/2 weeks' date=' so I can set it up before I go and deal with players transfered in when I get back[/quote']

i have 3rd weakest squad but that will change lets just say I hope you dont plan for a long stay HAHAHA!

zeppelinsverybig.JPG

Elsewhere the expectant Vetra squad enjoy a much prized local ethnic delicacy. The famous Lithuanian Zeppelini' date=' commonly known in the west as steamed boars orbs in putrefied goat cheese sauce :([/color']

You sure they're boars orbs mate? Didn't we have this conversation elsewhere about what Fury does to quitters?

I have applied to join as Finnish outfit, IFK Mariehamn(whoever the hell they are.:o) I'm really liking the idea of not being able to buy any highly rated players plus the prospect of a sacking will add a nice spice to this game world and put us managers on our toes.

Thanks again to Sgt Fury for letting me join.:)

Waiting on Gozzy, Dudeskin, BigGame Mo and pclarke who is sleeping and told me to save the last team for him. I think he lives in Bornio or something...

So let's brainstorm (sit this one out LaTouche :P) and come up with a time to open. Bearing in mind that I work from 4am EST until about 4pm EST. That's 10am - 10pm GMT

Waiting on Gozzy' date=' Dudeskin, BigGame Mo and pclarke [/color']who is sleeping and told me to save the last team for him. I think he lives in Bornio or something...

So let's brainstorm (sit this one out LaTouche :P) and come up with a time to open. Bearing in mind that I work from 4am EST until about 4pm EST. That's 10am - 10pm GMT

Now????????

I have applied to join as Finnish outfit' date=' IFK Mariehamn(whoever the hell they are.:o) I'm really liking the idea of not being able to buy any highly rated players plus the prospect of a sacking will add a nice spice to this game world and put us managers on our toes.

Thanks again to Sgt Fury for letting me join.:)[/font']

This is actually funny that most folks know very little about these teams aside from their squad values and balances :D.

Here's some random tidbits:

VPS, RoPS, and JJK are hopeless clubs :D. RoPS seems to go into debt every few years and the other two are just pretty small clubs, especially JJK doesn't belong in first tier.

MyPa used to be a top club few years ago but has declined a little recently.

FC Honka was an up-and-coming club few years ago, nowadays in the upper echelon relatively frequently.

Jaro was rubbish just a couple of years ago, but have improved recently. Alexei Eremenko is no longer on loan though, so they are much weaker than few months ago.

Mariehamn is the only club on the Aland island, which is technically part of Finland. Swedish speaking fellas...

Yeah' date=' I wondered who would be the loser that took the easy way out :P

Did you notice that Fury took a challenge B)[/quote']

Haha somebody had to take them, so thought id step up and take the bullet for the rest of you guys ;) if anything its the most pressure filled position having the best squad so that speaks for itself really!

And yehh fair play mate :) they got a cool name mind!