W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL!

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Re: W a s t e l a n d - When hell froze over... Season 4 Division 1 Champions Tulevik - Tecalee season 3 - RoPs - BigGameMo season 2 - Torpedo - Sgt Fury season 1 - Kongsvinger - Shack Divi

Re: W a s t e l a n d

Re: W a s t e l a n d - It's Heaven....and HELL! It's Behind You! The All New Wastelands Christmas Pantomime 2011 Starring....... Dom as Jack......Bigssss as the Giant....... Kieth Fitz as the ma

Hey' date=' Torpedo won their friendly against KR 2-0. Looks good for the season ahead...and before the whinning begins, I didn't pick a team, it was all SM...[/quote']

Any chance you could post the friendly results up seems as you can currently access it mate? Just curious to see :P

Waiting on Gozzy' date=' Dudeskin, BigGame Mo and pclarke [/color']who is sleeping and told me to save the last team for him. I think he lives in Bornio or something...

So let's brainstorm (sit this one out LaTouche :P) and come up with a time to open. Bearing in mind that I work from 4am EST until about 4pm EST. That's 10am - 10pm GMT

10.30pm GMT (or 6.30pm for those of you on Bolivian time) tomorrow?

That way you're home from work Fury, and all the Europeans are curled up in bed with their horlicks (except Dudeskin who is probably still out on his bender). The South-East Asian's will just have to get out of bed nice and early. Thoughts?

10.30pm GMT (or 6.30pm for those of you on Bolivian time) tomorrow?

That way you're home from work Fury' date=' and all the Europeans are curled up in bed with their horlicks (except Dudeskin who is probably still out on his bender). The South-East Asian's will just have to get out of bed nice and early. Thoughts?[/quote']

Works for me. Everyone?

FH' date=' Keflavic, and Torpedo are all in the SMFA shield starting Monday the 20th.

The opposition is tough though so that is good, Notts Forest , Xerez, Swansea etc

[b']We need to put out only sides that are on the same ratings wise as our opposition in all SMFA games. Does everyone understand?[/b]

Maybe you should PM them that message too? And that's the opposition? Brilliant!

FH' date=' Keflavic, and Torpedo are all in the SMFA shield starting Monday the 20th.

The opposition is tough though so that is good, Notts Forest , Xerez, Swansea etc

[b']We need to put out only sides that are on the same ratings wise as our opposition in all SMFA games. Does everyone understand?[/b]

Meh, there goes the extra cash :S